Got the news today - Am I missing anything

53AndAging

Awards
After multiple blood tests, my GP wrote me a script for AndroGel 1.62%. My T levels have dropped from 210 in April 2011 to 154 this April. Numerous tests were run to ensure that we were treating the cause and not the symptom. Pituitary gland looks good. It looks like the twins have seen better days. I'm not opposed to using T; I ran several cycles during my earlier weight lifting days. I just want to make sure that I am in fact treating the cause and not the symptom.

Anyone have any ideas or thoughts.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
After multiple blood tests, my GP wrote me a script for AndroGel 1.62%. My T levels have dropped from 210 in April 2011 to 154 this April. Numerous tests were run to ensure that we were treating the cause and not the symptom. Pituitary gland looks good. It looks like the twins have seen better days. I'm not opposed to using T; I ran several cycles during my earlier weight lifting days. I just want to make sure that I am in fact treating the cause and not the symptom.

If levels are.low they.must be addressed but.so must the.entire person from.all.angles other wise they will not.get full.benefit of their therapy. I have been dealing with imbalances from.men put.on hrt which did.not resolve all.of their symptoms. I.have educating medical professionals on this topic for several years how to.look for these hidden.factors. Hormones can be an expression of other hidden imbalances. One.must.look at biological, neurological, psychological, lifestyle, nutritional, structural, as well as environmental factors, genetic mutations, possible pathology and personal history of the case. It.is not until all these issues are addressed will the.person have a total well being.

vassille

Awards

It's actually typical for ex lifters who cycled to run into this problem.

vassille

Awards
Ouch. That was 30 years ago :(
I know it sucks and for some reason once you cycle, it seems to weaken something in the pituitary and in time even though you may feel ok when younger it catches up later in life. Many ppl I know who cycled has the same issue. I wish I knew what it was for sure but all I can pin it down to is the pituitary area.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I know it sucks and for some reason once you cycle, it seems to weaken something in the pituitary and in time even though you may feel ok when younger it catches up later in life. Many ppl I know who cycled has the same issue. I wish I knew what it was for sure but all I can pin it down to is the pituitary area.
70% of 50 year olds plus people test have low T never touch roids LOL

vassille

Awards
70% of 50 year olds plus people test have low T never touch roids LOL
Not sure about your stats i was just talking about ppl who did use who I know all have had issues later on.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about your stats i was just talking about ppl who did use who I know all have had issues later on.
Because they had other issues in conjunction with.the steroids use which were pre existing or brought out by the juice

vassille

Awards
Because they had other issues in conjunction with.the steroids use which were pre existing or brought out by the juice

possible. The way I see it once you juice slowly your pituitary will release less and less of the signal to produce test. So if I were to start with a level of 900ng/dl of own test production after a cycle could be 800ng/dl and son on. Later in life the test production gets lower and lower but you might not feel it till years later.
In general on the juice there are def other problems for sure. Almost everyone with a few exceptions will have some issues of this nature who juiced in their life.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
possible. The way I see it once you juice slowly your pituitary will release less and less of the signal to produce test. So if I were to start with a level of 900ng/dl of own test production after a cycle could be 800ng/dl and son on. Later in life the test production gets lower and lower but you might not feel it till years later.
In general on the juice there are def other problems for sure. Almost everyone with a few exceptions will have some issues of this nature who juiced in their life.
You goto the well to many times your bound to get burned.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Given how crappy the diet of even the so called "healthy" eaters is in America, I'd say it doesn't surprise me that people have hormone imbalances (especially the older people since it was a long time coming for the nutritional mistreatment to catch up with them).

People don't eat right in this country. Its a plague.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Given how crappy the diet of even the so called "healthy" eaters is in America, I'd say it doesn't surprise me that people have hormone imbalances (especially the older people since it was a long time coming for the nutritional mistreatment to catch up with them).

Even the people who eat right do not eat balanced ...Sad to say. Being a trainer and nationally level bodybuilder I have seen this happen many times. I was also guilty of it myself !!

vassille

Awards

You are absolutely right.
I wish the food pyramid was never put out by the government.