Is there anything OTC that can lower E2 (estradiol)?

mcr

Awards
I take pregabalin and finasteride, and they pushed my E2 too high, which caused me to develop gyno. I'd like to avoid taking something like Tamoxifen for this.

Is there anything out there that's proven to lower E2 safely?

Thank you.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I take pregabalin and finasteride, and they pushed my E2 too high, which caused me to develop gyno. I'd like to avoid taking something like Tamoxifen for this.

Is there anything out there that's proven to lower E2 safely?

Thank you.
Your messing with fire..and asking for trouble. Im dealing with multiple guys having issues from.fina which are not pretty when you have grown men crying in.your office.

mcr

Awards
Are you talking about sexual side effects, stuff like that? Doesn't matter much to the majority of guys to be honest. You are aware that 75-80% of women are overweight or obese, right? Only 1 in 5 men is gonna have to worry about having a sex life.

So about that E2, any way to lower it?

troyk

Awards
You have a good point. Many married men can't get their wives interested in sex because many women don't care about sex.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have gyno, that is where Letro comes in man.

mcr

Awards
How does tamoxifen compare with erase pro? Is there any danger in taking tamox?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
You have a good point. Many married men can't get their wives interested in sex because many women don't care about sex.
Thats because they are more out of balanced then guys are LOL No pun intended, but its true when they reach that transitional period in life. Trust me I have dealt with numerous with them in the past when working on Dr's cases. Once you get them properly balanced, I hear the same compliant. They are all raring to go then their man is not. So they both end up coming in for a tune up LOL. When women do not want sex they will do it for other reasons. With holding is a common sign something needs to be evaluate with the communication between the couple. Its just not all about hormones like people think, Its usually more to the story.

mcr

Awards
There are no more women left. Only 20% are slender. THERE IS NO LONGER SOMEONE FOR EVERYONE.

So about that tamox, any danger in taking it?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
There are no more women left. Only 20% are slender. THERE IS NO LONGER SOMEONE FOR EVERYONE.

So about that tamox, any danger in taking it?
Then.you find a.girl who is 7 on looks with good head , good.heart and not a nut Job then turn her into a 9 or 10 looks who.wants.to.live a healthy lifestyle. .what i did ... :0) btw with that attitude you.will be a lonely old.man with sand paper.for hands..

mcr

Awards
Then.you find a.girl who is 7 on looks with good head , good.heart and not a nut Job then turn her into a 9 or 10 looks who.wants.to.live a healthy lifestyle. .what i did ... :0) btw with that attitude you.will be a lonely old.man with sand paper.for hands..
I don't understand your reasoning. Only 1 out of 5 women isn't overweight or obese. As far as facial beauty, this includes the 1s, 2s etc all the way to the 10s. If you want a woman who is fit AND has a 7+ face, you're aiming for 1 in 20. This has nothing to do with my attitude; it's a statistical fact. It's math.

At any given time in America, only 1 out of 5 men has a fit woman, therefore there is a shortage that is unprecedented and we cannot even begin to guess how this will end.

These things are not my thoughts or ideas or interpretations. These are statistical and mathematical facts.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand your reasoning. Only 1 out of 5 women isn't overweight or obese. As far as facial beauty, this includes the 1s, 2s etc all the way to the 10s. If you want a woman who is fit AND has a 7+ face, you're aiming for 1 in 20. This has nothing to do with my attitude; it's a statistical fact. It's math.

At any given time in America, only 1 out of 5 men has a fit woman, therefore there is a shortage that is unprecedented and we cannot even begin to guess how this will end.

These things are not my thoughts or ideas or interpretations. These are statistical and mathematical facts.
Beauty is in.the.eye.of.the.beholder..Some.guys get.off.on.pregnant chicks . Majority of.the.ones who are 10 are nut jobs. Lol

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know if anyone mentioned it as I only skimmed the thread, but for people who have E2 issues, it helps to take a lot of zinc daily.

I take aromasin for E2, but when I remember to take zinc/ZMK, I can really tell the difference, especially with morning wood which I think is a positive sign of it working.

mcr

Awards
Beauty is in.the.eye.of.the.beholder..Some.guys get.off.on.pregnant chicks . Majority of.the.ones who are 10 are nut jobs. Lol
Come on man you're a doctor. You cannot tell me that having 80% fat chicks and 20% slim chicks in a society is normal. It's an extinction-level event. It's the equivalent of nuclear bomb. I also don't buy the different strokes for different folks. Most people want a woman just like the one in your profile pic. No one prefers a fatty to a hottie. The exceptions are too few to mention.

Now about my E2:

- Can high E2 cause facial swelling, as far as you know?
- Should I take Erase Pro or Tamoxifen?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Come on man you're a doctor. You cannot tell me that having 80% fat chicks and 20% slim chicks in a society is normal. It's an extinction-level event. It's the equivalent of nuclear bomb. I also don't buy the different strokes for different folks. Most people want a woman just like the one in your profile pic. No one prefers a fatty to a hottie. The exceptions are too few to mention.

Now about my E2:

- Can high E2 cause facial swelling, as far as you know?
- Should I take Erase Pro or Tamoxifen?
First of all.i.am.not a Dr, I educate them or help them.on cases or.issues they.may have.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

How is there a shortage? The number of fit men is no different.

holysnikey

Awards
I don't know where you are getting your stats but you are wrong. 35.7% of Adult Americans are obese from 2009 - 2010 which translates to 35.5% of males over 20 and 35.8% of females over 20. I can't post the link because I don't have enough posts but its on the CDC website. Just Google "Obesity level of America" and it should be the top one by the CDC

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I don't know where you are getting your stats but you are wrong. 35.7% of Adult Americans are obese from 2009 - 2010 which translates to 35.5% of males over 20 and 35.8% of females over 20. I can't post the link because I don't have enough posts but its on the CDC website. Just Google "Obesity level of America" and it should be the top one by the CDC

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Ok thread hoars time to get back on track on original OP

vkg1

Awards
I second resveratrol. Anyone here have numbers on just how effective it is? Anyway, as far as I have found, it's the main OTC thing you can take every day without cycling and also it has a large number of other more general health benefits.

holysnikey

Awards
Haha I'm just saying because he made a big deal about not needing sex because most women are fat. But back OT I wouldn't really take any OTC products for E2 because most aren't meant for non-cycling. They aren't regulated or anything so each dose can be different which may not be a big deal for a guy just trying to get rid of symptoms from PH or AAS but isn't acceptable for long term medical control. Go to a trusted doctor and/or endo who will know what they are doing.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get yourself some Formeron. Its a transdermal formestane. Itll lower estrogen and is also a mild 5 alpha reductase inhibitor so itll further surpress DHT.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Get yourself some Formeron. Its a transdermal formestane. Itll lower estrogen and is also a mild 5 alpha reductase inhibitor so itll further surpress DHT.
I am handling peoples e2 levels by looking at alteration is liver pathways on phase 1 and phase 2 detoxification along with if there genetic factors which may be hidden which I found on my self and working to correct.