Gynecomastia surgery?

baller1013

Awards
Has anyone had or heard anything about the gynecomastia surgery that Dr. John performs on patients. I only could find one person ("Bob") that posted anything about the surgery, and his posts were positive. I am strongly considering getting this procedure done, however would like to hear if anyone has had any success/problems with the procedure. Since I am debating on scheduling this procedure within the next couple of weeks, your responses are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had or heard anything about the gynecomastia surgery that Dr. John performs on patients. I only could find one person ("Bob") that posted anything about the surgery, and his posts were positive. I am strongly considering getting this procedure done, however would like to hear if anyone has had any success/problems with the procedure. Since I am debating on scheduling this procedure within the next couple of weeks, your responses are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!
Make a lists of questions, call and ask.them..you.have right to know about the procedure. Sure they have some one there who could answer or call you back. I know if i was going to drop over $ 1500 or more on a procedures i want.to know details. I.know fitness competitors who will goto 4-5 different surgeons before deciding ..
Call and ask if they will give you a 15-30 minutes consultation.