Newbie - HypoGonadism / ED / TRT....

S

Sketch2000

Awards
Hi all.

I'm a 30 y/o male (I'll be 31 on Sunday).

First off I suffer from Subclinical Hyperthyroidism which consists of a low TSH ONLY. Therefore its not treated if all the other Thyroid hormones are normal. This is something that has run in the family.

Since the age of 20 I've had a real problem with my libido - to the point where I (still) can't have a stable relationship, and so on. Low Libido and ED were my first symptoms. Since I (at the time) was using antidepressants it was thought that this was the cause. However, as years passed (and did the medication - I wasn't using antidepressants anymore) my libido NEVER improved.

I used Steroids (anabolic) in 2001. One cycle of Sustanon / Dianobol / Test - I gained a great deal of muscle, trained and ate well - but still - no libido!

After my steroid use (first and only time) I used Clomid to get my levels up to par. Based on the Dr.'s I had seen at the time my Testosterone levels were normal (although at this time in my life - I was about 21-23, they were only testing "total t" not "free t".

In 2003 I had full hormone levels checked which showed fluctuations in my Testosterone levels to the LOW SIDE / not low-normal (free and total) and with my SHBG.

My Dr. at the time knew of my problems and wrote a letter stating that a patch could / should be used if low free test persisted.

By 2005 I met with a urologist who checked all of my prior labs and re-did them. They were some fluctuations due to other medications at the time - prolactin and such. But given the low test (this time it remained normal but in the normal low range) and the way I was feeling (no libido) I began treatment with "Testim" (first kind of Androgel) and felt great! My libido returned and about 6 months later my labs came up with my free test getting too high so we titrated off).

Since then things have been the same...or worse. I returned to the same urologist in 2008 with the same complaints and we discussed that TRT would need to be used on and off perhaps as it shouldn't be used long term. A Sperm count came back showing NO SPERM! And my hormone profile came back with elevated prolactin likely due to medication at the time (psychotropic medication).

I was then referred to an educational institution that has a medical school and met with an endocrinologist. She has reviewed EVERY single one of my lab tests since Day 1 - and even made a chart noting fluctuations. She is also very well educated and empathizes with me.

In her opinion, my Sublclinical hyperthyroidism doesn't need to be treated (as all the other endocrinologists have said) unless they are fluctuations in the other thyroid hormones.

As for the TRT. She agrees that despite me testing in the low-normal range (if total test is 300-800 mine is within the 300's / same for free test, always LOW NORMAL) that if the quality of my life improves she doesn't mind TRT. My sperm count also returned to normal and I suspect it was a result of the psychotropic medication. As for the TRT she thinks in the long term that if i use it then gonadtrophins could be used to help with the natural production of sperm and such if and when I'm ready to have kids. She has given me a RX for Androgel which i am unable to afford since I am uninsured. Given my history of depression and antidepressants over the last 10 years I have had to deal with the "its psychological" label - which I don't argue that there couldn't be some cause of that. But for someone with 10 years of this problem and having been diagnosed with LOW TEST via lab results and/or results only in the LOW NORMAL range i don't think its a coincidence.

Anyway, given the Androgel was too expensive she has no given me Clomid. I am taking 25mg per day and I am having my TEST checked (free and total) within 30 days from the start date and then continue. I anticipate her allowing me to stay on it for another few months after the initial 30 days (I had my labs checked prior, but the lab messed up and only did Total T) so we can check for progress.

As for how I'm feeling - well, If you've had this problem as long as I've had then you'd be depressed about it.....
It's a sh-- thing but I am grateful to have now met a doctor who understands this problem and the balance between quality of life and medicine. She has also written a letter stating my condition so if i relocate I am able to obtain TRT due to what she has written.

I don't feel much of anything being on the Clomid for 2 weeks now. But I have read several reports about people abusing steroids and having a "total shutdown" of natural production of test using Clomid for 6 months and having levels return to normal - which is my hope.

What are your thoughts on this?
I would much rather the Androgel as I feel the effect almost immediately (despite it shutting off your natural production) however I am unable to afford it.

Given that I have used anabolic steroids in the past and didn't feel any difference with my libido there is some argument that it remains psychological and it could be some kind of placebo effect, but despite that if it is done correctly / and supervised by a Dr. then my qualify of life is vastly improved.

Anyway. I wanted to know if anyone has had similar problems with low test and ED for so long and if any other things have worked. One on end of the spectrum you have people going into "rejuvenation clinics" and getting diagnosed with hypogonadism like I legitimately have and getting heaps of anabolic test and HGH and they are in far better shape than me! But I've been doing it the "right way" seeing Dr.'s and what not...and I'm still fighting it. It seems now with the letters and depending on what i can afford its going to be something i use on and off for life (TRT) - I don't have a problem with that, as long as it works.

Chris

S

Sketch2000

Awards
BTW - I have used Tribulus on and off (Bulgarian) which has made me feel better when I'm not using the medications listed above.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hi all.

I'm a 30 y/o male (I'll be 31 on Sunday).

First off I suffer from Subclinical Hyperthyroidism which consists of a low TSH ONLY. Therefore its not treated if all the other Thyroid hormones are normal. This is something that has run in the family.

Since the age of 20 I've had a real problem with my libido - to the point where I (still) can't have a stable relationship, and so on. Low Libido and ED were my first symptoms. Since I (at the time) was using antidepressants it was thought that this was the cause. However, as years passed (and did the medication - I wasn't using antidepressants anymore) my libido NEVER improved.

I used Steroids (anabolic) in 2001. One cycle of Sustanon / Dianobol / Test - I gained a great deal of muscle, trained and ate well - but still - no libido!

After my steroid use (first and only time) I used Clomid to get my levels up to par. Based on the Dr.'s I had seen at the time my Testosterone levels were normal (although at this time in my life - I was about 21-23, they were only testing "total t" not "free t".

In 2003 I had full hormone levels checked which showed fluctuations in my Testosterone levels to the LOW SIDE / not low-normal (free and total) and with my SHBG.

My Dr. at the time knew of my problems and wrote a letter stating that a patch could / should be used if low free test persisted.

By 2005 I met with a urologist who checked all of my prior labs and re-did them. They were some fluctuations due to other medications at the time - prolactin and such. But given the low test (this time it remained normal but in the normal low range) and the way I was feeling (no libido) I began treatment with "Testim" (first kind of Androgel) and felt great! My libido returned and about 6 months later my labs came up with my free test getting too high so we titrated off).

Since then things have been the same...or worse. I returned to the same urologist in 2008 with the same complaints and we discussed that TRT would need to be used on and off perhaps as it shouldn't be used long term. A Sperm count came back showing NO SPERM! And my hormone profile came back with elevated prolactin likely due to medication at the time (psychotropic medication).

I was then referred to an educational institution that has a medical school and met with an endocrinologist. She has reviewed EVERY single one of my lab tests since Day 1 - and even made a chart noting fluctuations. She is also very well educated and empathizes with me.

In her opinion, my Sublclinical hyperthyroidism doesn't need to be treated (as all the other endocrinologists have said) unless they are fluctuations in the other thyroid hormones.

As for the TRT. She agrees that despite me testing in the low-normal range (if total test is 300-800 mine is within the 300's / same for free test, always LOW NORMAL) that if the quality of my life improves she doesn't mind TRT. My sperm count also returned to normal and I suspect it was a result of the psychotropic medication. As for the TRT she thinks in the long term that if i use it then gonadtrophins could be used to help with the natural production of sperm and such if and when I'm ready to have kids. She has given me a RX for Androgel which i am unable to afford since I am uninsured. Given my history of depression and antidepressants over the last 10 years I have had to deal with the "its psychological" label - which I don't argue that there couldn't be some cause of that. But for someone with 10 years of this problem and having been diagnosed with LOW TEST via lab results and/or results only in the LOW NORMAL range i don't think its a coincidence.

Anyway, given the Androgel was too expensive she has no given me Clomid. I am taking 25mg per day and I am having my TEST checked (free and total) within 30 days from the start date and then continue. I anticipate her allowing me to stay on it for another few months after the initial 30 days (I had my labs checked prior, but the lab messed up and only did Total T) so we can check for progress.

As for how I'm feeling - well, If you've had this problem as long as I've had then you'd be depressed about it.....
It's a sh-- thing but I am grateful to have now met a doctor who understands this problem and the balance between quality of life and medicine. She has also written a letter stating my condition so if i relocate I am able to obtain TRT due to what she has written.

I don't feel much of anything being on the Clomid for 2 weeks now. But I have read several reports about people abusing steroids and having a "total shutdown" of natural production of test using Clomid for 6 months and having levels return to normal - which is my hope.

What are your thoughts on this?
I would much rather the Androgel as I feel the effect almost immediately (despite it shutting off your natural production) however I am unable to afford it.

Given that I have used anabolic steroids in the past and didn't feel any difference with my libido there is some argument that it remains psychological and it could be some kind of placebo effect, but despite that if it is done correctly / and supervised by a Dr. then my qualify of life is vastly improved.

Anyway. I wanted to know if anyone has had similar problems with low test and ED for so long and if any other things have worked. One on end of the spectrum you have people going into "rejuvenation clinics" and getting diagnosed with hypogonadism like I legitimately have and getting heaps of anabolic test and HGH and they are in far better shape than me! But I've been doing it the "right way" seeing Dr.'s and what not...and I'm still fighting it. It seems now with the letters and depending on what i can afford its going to be something i use on and off for life (TRT) - I don't have a problem with that, as long as it works.

Chris
Looking at proper pathology as well as other imbalance with in the systems will give the best approach to achieving the best therapeutical outcome. Remember hormones are expressions of the root cause in vast majority of the cases. One needs to look at the immune, neurological, endocrine, environmental, lifestyles, strucutural and psychological stressors which are involved in each case. Other wise you could be causing masking deeper issues which may not have resurfaced just yet, but may later on as i am seeing with many guys now who went on TRT (younger) <35 and are regretting the decision in some cases.

S

Sketch2000

Awards
Looking at proper pathology as well as other imbalance with in the systems will give the best approach to achieving the best therapeutical outcome. Remember hormones are expressions of the root cause in vast majority of the cases. One needs to look at the immune, neurological, endocrine, environmental, lifestyles, strucutural and psychological stressors which are involved in each case. Other wise you could be causing masking deeper issues which may not have resurfaced just yet, but may later on as i am seeing with many guys now who went on TRT (younger) <35 and are regretting the decision in some cases.
I read your disclaimer. If "one needs to look at....." what would you suggest? How would you approach a 10 year battle with this?

Chris

S

Sketch2000

Awards
With respect to your comment for people using TRT under the age of 35 and now regretting it. I have a medical need for this kind of therapy - its not a choice, its a medical problem. Therefore, I would much rather use it now then wait until I'm older....as it is I feel as if I've lost 10 years of my life with this condition. The TRT is the only thing that helps!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I read your disclaimer. If "one needs to look at....." what would you suggest? How would you approach a 10 year battle with this?

Chris
These are typical cases which Dr's refer and consult with me on a daily basis. How to approach is to look at all the underlying factors which are often left out or failed to mention. I can not tell you how many times people say one thing, but when you start digging you find a whole bunch of factors which compounded the problem to begin with. People who do clomid restart never look at the metabolic back fill which needs to be done in conjunction with it. If they do not then they are more likely due to fail. I have had multiple guys fail a restart from previous Dr's. When properly evaluated its amazing how many variables are out of balance preventing them from starting up in the first place. I have worked on hundreds of restarts with Dr's and each case is unique. Following a typical restart protocol is most likely going to end up in failure because of factors never looking into.

S

Sketch2000

Awards
"Look at all the underlying factors which are often left out or failed to mention"....

What factors are you referring to?

I'm not sure what you mean by "clomid restart" - I am using clomid only because I am not able to afford androgel or a suitable substitute.

Do you know any Doctors in South Florida?

Chris

S

Sketch2000

Awards
Matrix -

Its been about 6 weeks on Clomid 25mg daily.

For some reason...some days I feel great (from a libido standpoint - what this whole thing is really about) - I feel like I feel "normal" or like other people do for the first time in my life!

But on other days I feel ****ty. I couldn't get it up if i tried......seriously. Just like before.

Anyway, I'm curious as to if the effects are similar to that of the androgel / testim as they are great at first but then diminish - aromatization.

Although Clomid has several studies dictating that use over a period of 6 times has been extremely beneficial, it all depends on the person.

Anyway, I wanted to ask -

Given that I am having these "on and off" experiences with Clomid are there any suggestions on aromatization blockers if that is the case?

BTW - Had labs done. Total Test has increased to the normal range. I will post my full labs when my Free test comes back by the beginning of next week.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is not TRT. I have been working with Drs who have had their patients on it for years. Its not all about hormones, its just one piece of the pie which needs to be looked out. There is the immune system, thyroid, adrenals, Gi ecosystem, neurological system, environmental aspect, genetic aspect, lifestyles, proper eating, sleep hygiene all which need to be evaluated in order to get the full response of the treament. More is not better when it comes to clomid as I have stated before. I recommend to Dr's to start out on 12.5 mgs m,w,f then increase from there. Less meds less side efffects have been seen. This is done in conjunction going back looking at everything mention above. If there is an issue or imbalance it is correct. Hormones are just expression of deeper causes unless there is some thing structurally wrong.

S

Sketch2000

Awards
Clomid is not TRT. I have been working with Drs who have had their patients on it for years. Its not all about hormones, its just one piece of the pie which needs to be looked out. There is the immune system, thyroid, adrenals, Gi ecosystem, neurological system, environmental aspect, genetic aspect, lifestyles, proper eating, sleep hygiene all which need to be evaluated in order to get the full response of the treament. More is not better when it comes to clomid as I have stated before. I recommend to Dr's to start out on 12.5 mgs m,w,f then increase from there. Less meds less side efffects have been seen. This is done in conjunction going back looking at everything mention above. If there is an issue or imbalance it is correct. Hormones are just expression of deeper causes unless there is some thing structurally wrong.

Hey Matrix.

I've been doing heaps of research with regard to TRT, HRT, and specifically Clomid use (not for restart purposes but for the purpose of TRT).

Anyway, I've cut and pasted a synopsis of my appointment with my endocrinologist below (its a little long...so bear with me) - I'd appreciate your input.

Also, I've been reading thru forums where people are experiencing similar probs to me. They have started Clomid at 25mg daily - had a significant increase in T levels (both free and total) but after the first few weeks they feel "****ty". Libido goes back to zero despite T levels being high. There recommendation or solution (which is basically yours) is to cut the dosage way down and re-test levels after a month or so. But in cutting the dosage down they tend to feel better - there libido returns, etc.

So I wanted to know if you think this is what i should do - My Dr. and I agreed for me to lower the dosage as I felt great the first 3 weeks and despite my T levels doubling my libido is zilch now. I showed her documentation of Clomid studies as well as certain posts from forums which showed 2-3 guys had similar problems which were corrected by lowering the dose.

I also saw you post on another guys thread where he is using Clomid and cleansed his GI Tract with probiotics. I wanted to know if they are any particular products in particular that you could recommend as it seemed to have helped him quite a bit (I can't recall the exact thread...I've been reading thru so many lately).

Anyway, please get back when you can. Here is the synposis from my Dr.'s appointment yesterday. Thanks Matrix.

APPOINTMENT OVERVIEW -

My Testosterone results have come back with a significant increase, so my Dr. it hesitant to throw something else in the mix if this is "working". I hate to say it but I agree with her....as much as I'd like and WANT injectable T. I'll have to wait and drive my levels down. I can't expect her (or any other Dr.) to prescribe it when what I'm taking is working.

Anyway...I had printed out certain postings from the internet regarding Clomid usage and also printed out some of the postings on certain forums about guys taking the same or similar dosage to me or in the studies (25mg or 50mg) but starting to feel "****ty" (less libido and ED AGAIN!!) This is all despite the increase in testosterone levels.

So I told her it can't be a coincidence I'm not feeling as good as I did when I started (if others have had a similar problem). So the solution - or what others have done is lower there Clomid down to 3 times a week and they tend to "feel" better.

(UJMRYDER - Your the 3rd person I've seen on this forum whos had the same problem with Clomid. While it increased your T levels you started to feel a lack of libido and ED like I am but by lowering it you've started to feel better. Your the 3rd person that's had better results with a lower dosage).

So I told her how I felt when I started - first 3 weeks were great. Since then, I've started to feel like I did prior to usage - no libido, or lack thereof.

So we reached an agreement to lower my dosage to 25mg 3 x a week and I can go even lower. It all depends on how I feel. If I begin to feel like I did when I started, then we know it could have been the medication causing the problems with the libido and ED....

The next part is that I need to re-test my labs (Test specifically) one month into lowering the dosage so we can see the difference.

So I skipped my dosage today. Will take 25mg tomorrow and then resume 25mg on M,W,F (I'm debating on whether to go even lower than that. Most people have dropped there dosage to 12.5mg).

We then discussed if you can use this long term. Studies usually range up to 2 years or slightly more.

But if i wean myself off and the problem continues I'm just going to ask for injectable and HCG.

I will likely be overseas than and can proceed with getting my levels low enough if that's what it takes because like I told my Doc yesterday. All this **** about coming off and getting tested and this and that is a pain in the ass.

If I feel good when I lower my dose I'll take this **** forever....lol...

Neway. Here are my lab results -

PRIOR TO CLOMID -

LAST YEAR -

TOTAL TESTOSTERONE 314 (300-1080)
SHBG 17 (11-80)
FREE TESTOSTERONE 76 (47-244)
TESTESTERONE, PERCENTAGE FREE 2.4 (1.6-2.9)

3 WEEKS PRIOR TO CLOMID START

TOTAL TESTORONE 333 (280-800)

* ALL OTHER LABS FINE (COMP METABOLIC PANEL, LIPID PANEL, CBC W/ DIFFERENTIAL, HEMOGLOBIN, ETC.)

1 MONTH AFTER STARTING CLOMID 25MG PER DAY

TOTAL TESTOSTERONE 588 (280-800)

* TOTAL T ALMOST DOUBLED

6 WEEKS AFTER STARTING CLOMID 25MG PER DAY

TOTAL TESTOSTERONE 660 (300-1080)
SHBG 22 (11-80)
FREE TESTOSTERONE 157 (47-244)
TESTOSTERONE, PERCENTAGE FREE 2.4 (1.6-2.9)

* ALL OTHER LABS - COMPREHENSIVE METABOLIC PANEL, CBC W/ DIFFERENTIAL, TSH FINE

These labs indicate that I've had an increase of almost double what I had before starting Clomid.
Before I started (and for the last 12 miserable years) I've had Testosterone in the 300's (low normal) or even lower (which is low). I am now in the mid-range.

660 Total T on a Range from 300-1080 is about mid.
157 Free T on a Range from 47-244 is almost 3/4.

Free - being the Test that really matters. But Total T needs a boost also.

So...to make a long story short. The treatment has worked in increasing my Testosterone levels both free and total.

The only problem now being -

a) Keeping them there or higher (mid range is good - but not really acceptable. I'd like to be in the upper range)

b) Getting my libido back by lowering the Clomid dosage and hoping this doesn't intefere with my T levels.

Plan -

a) Lower the Clomid dosage

b) Re-do labs in one month

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hey Matrix.

I've been doing heaps of research with regard to TRT, HRT, and specifically Clomid use (not for restart purposes but for the purpose of TRT).

Anyway, I've cut and pasted a synopsis of my appointment with my endocrinologist below (its a little long...so bear with me) - I'd appreciate your input.

Also, I've been reading thru forums where people are experiencing similar probs to me. They have started Clomid at 25mg daily - had a significant increase in T levels (both free and total) but after the first few weeks they feel "****ty". Libido goes back to zero despite T levels being high. There recommendation or solution (which is basically yours) is to cut the dosage way down and re-test levels after a month or so. But in cutting the dosage down they tend to feel better - there libido returns, etc.

So I wanted to know if you think this is what i should do - My Dr. and I agreed for me to lower the dosage as I felt great the first 3 weeks and despite my T levels doubling my libido is zilch now. I showed her documentation of Clomid studies as well as certain posts from forums which showed 2-3 guys had similar problems which were corrected by lowering the dose.

I also saw you post on another guys thread where he is using Clomid and cleansed his GI Tract with probiotics. I wanted to know if they are any particular products in particular that you could recommend as it seemed to have helped him quite a bit (I can't recall the exact thread...I've been reading thru so many lately).

Anyway, please get back when you can. Here is the synposis from my Dr.'s appointment yesterday. Thanks Matrix.

APPOINTMENT OVERVIEW -

My Testosterone results have come back with a significant increase, so my Dr. it hesitant to throw something else in the mix if this is "working". I hate to say it but I agree with her....as much as I'd like and WANT injectable T. I'll have to wait and drive my levels down. I can't expect her (or any other Dr.) to prescribe it when what I'm taking is working.

Anyway...I had printed out certain postings from the internet regarding Clomid usage and also printed out some of the postings on certain forums about guys taking the same or similar dosage to me or in the studies (25mg or 50mg) but starting to feel "****ty" (less libido and ED AGAIN!!) This is all despite the increase in testosterone levels.

So I told her it can't be a coincidence I'm not feeling as good as I did when I started (if others have had a similar problem). So the solution - or what others have done is lower there Clomid down to 3 times a week and they tend to "feel" better.

(UJMRYDER - Your the 3rd person I've seen on this forum whos had the same problem with Clomid. While it increased your T levels you started to feel a lack of libido and ED like I am but by lowering it you've started to feel better. Your the 3rd person that's had better results with a lower dosage).

So I told her how I felt when I started - first 3 weeks were great. Since then, I've started to feel like I did prior to usage - no libido, or lack thereof.

So we reached an agreement to lower my dosage to 25mg 3 x a week and I can go even lower. It all depends on how I feel. If I begin to feel like I did when I started, then we know it could have been the medication causing the problems with the libido and ED....

The next part is that I need to re-test my labs (Test specifically) one month into lowering the dosage so we can see the difference.

So I skipped my dosage today. Will take 25mg tomorrow and then resume 25mg on M,W,F (I'm debating on whether to go even lower than that. Most people have dropped there dosage to 12.5mg).

We then discussed if you can use this long term. Studies usually range up to 2 years or slightly more.

But if i wean myself off and the problem continues I'm just going to ask for injectable and HCG.

I will likely be overseas than and can proceed with getting my levels low enough if that's what it takes because like I told my Doc yesterday. All this **** about coming off and getting tested and this and that is a pain in the ass.

If I feel good when I lower my dose I'll take this **** forever....lol...

Neway. Here are my lab results -

PRIOR TO CLOMID -

LAST YEAR -

TOTAL TESTOSTERONE 314 (300-1080)
SHBG 17 (11-80)
FREE TESTOSTERONE 76 (47-244)
TESTESTERONE, PERCENTAGE FREE 2.4 (1.6-2.9)

3 WEEKS PRIOR TO CLOMID START

TOTAL TESTORONE 333 (280-800)

* ALL OTHER LABS FINE (COMP METABOLIC PANEL, LIPID PANEL, CBC W/ DIFFERENTIAL, HEMOGLOBIN, ETC.)

1 MONTH AFTER STARTING CLOMID 25MG PER DAY

TOTAL TESTOSTERONE 588 (280-800)

* TOTAL T ALMOST DOUBLED

6 WEEKS AFTER STARTING CLOMID 25MG PER DAY

TOTAL TESTOSTERONE 660 (300-1080)
SHBG 22 (11-80)
FREE TESTOSTERONE 157 (47-244)
TESTOSTERONE, PERCENTAGE FREE 2.4 (1.6-2.9)

* ALL OTHER LABS - COMPREHENSIVE METABOLIC PANEL, CBC W/ DIFFERENTIAL, TSH FINE

These labs indicate that I've had an increase of almost double what I had before starting Clomid.
Before I started (and for the last 12 miserable years) I've had Testosterone in the 300's (low normal) or even lower (which is low). I am now in the mid-range.

660 Total T on a Range from 300-1080 is about mid.
157 Free T on a Range from 47-244 is almost 3/4.

Free - being the Test that really matters. But Total T needs a boost also.

So...to make a long story short. The treatment has worked in increasing my Testosterone levels both free and total.

The only problem now being -

a) Keeping them there or higher (mid range is good - but not really acceptable. I'd like to be in the upper range)

b) Getting my libido back by lowering the Clomid dosage and hoping this doesn't intefere with my T levels.

Plan -

a) Lower the Clomid dosage

b) Re-do labs in one month
If your Dr is open minded then Pm me...I have a protocol I designed Dr's really enjoy because it does not just deal with hormones, but revealing hidden factors which people never knew they where there. These factors would have not effected just there well being, but also their children as well. If people did not know about these factors, there chances of Cardiovascular disease, cancer and diabetes, and other degenerative disease would have been significantly increase. People talk crap about me all the time, but in reality this approach is saving the health care systems probably billions of dollars of several year spend. Big Pharma will not be too happy, but too BAD ...