Question for Cialis users - AnabolicMinds.com

Question for Cialis users

  1. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1746

    Question for Cialis users


    I purchased some cialis because I was having ED issues when I was going to have sex with my new girlfriend, but ended up not needing it. ( I guess I couldn't get it up because I was nervous or stressed)

    But anyways I have a boatload of cialis and was wondering that if i use it here and there, would I not be able to be able to get erections when I dont take it?
    Getting back into the swing of things

  2. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2428707

    I knew this guy wasn't Zyzz and ReyMan Isn't dead! Cool bro, its just your avy haha, Whacked was kinda worried you were the posting Ghost of dead amateur bodybuilder Zyzz
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  3. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7698

    Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan
    I purchased some cialis because I was having ED issues when I was going to have sex with my new girlfriend, but ended up not needing it. ( I guess I couldn't get it up because I was nervous or stressed)

    But anyways I have a boatload of cialis and was wondering that if i use it here and there, would I not be able to be able to get erections when I dont take it?
    Take some and.do.not.need it may result in possible rupturing your.member permanently.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    corvettels3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    53
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    124

    Trust me you do not want to take it if you don't need it. Otherwise you will be walking around with a half chub for 3 days.

  5. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,254
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    719846

    I've taken it recreationally before and have had no issues then or since. Took it a lot in Thailand, but that's another story.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  6. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    237106

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I've taken it recreationally before and have had no issues then or since. Took it a lot in Thailand, but that's another story.
    I hear they pass those things around like candy down there
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  7. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,254
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    719846

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force

    I hear they pass those things around like candy down there
    Haha ya you can but in the pharmacy store like its cool.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  8. New Member
    Mako100's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    31
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    128

    I love the stuff....if you take it and don't need is you'll just be a super stud while on

  9. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,029
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    146024

    Cialis is great, especially if you plan on doing some heavy drinking. Too bad it's so expensive, no generic yet..

  10. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1746

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle
    Cialis is great, especially if you plan on doing some heavy drinking. Too bad it's so expensive, no generic yet..
    I got it from a research website 9mg x 40ct for $26!!!
    I checked sources and it's legit
    Getting back into the swing of things

  11. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,789
    Answers
    20
    Rep Power
    4270471

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Take some and.do.not.need it may result in possible rupturing your.member permanently.

    Yeah, wait till these young guys get older and really need it....It kind of reminds me of 16 year olds that are taking steroids.

  12. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,254
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    719846

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    Yeah, wait till these young guys get older and really need it....It kind of reminds me of 16 year olds that are taking steroids.
    Only. Not. The. Same.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  13. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,029
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    146024

    I wonder how pure/safe it is? I'd be kinda worried they accidentally put a different medication in the package on accident. Have you already tried it?

  14. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1746

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle
    I wonder how pure/safe it is? I'd be kinda worried they accidentally put a different medication in the package on accident. Have you already tried it?
    I have not tried it but I check my sources extremely well and it got good reviews
    Getting back into the swing of things

  15. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,029
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    146024

    I tried some of the research cialis yesterday in capsule form, and man it totally stuffed up my nose, made my eyes super red, nothing like prescription cialis. It was 25mg, but I've taken 40mg before and didn't have those side effects.

  16. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    45187

    Yeah, I only needed aspire36 for heavy drinking nights! Nothing compares!

  17. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,029
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    146024

    aspire36 doesn't even contain tadalifil anymore, it hasn't for around 2 years. The current aspire36 doesn't compare to the original in any way unfortunately.

  18. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    45187

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle
    aspire36 doesn't even contain tadalifil anymore, it hasn't for around 2 years. The current aspire36 doesn't compare to the original in any way unfortunately.
    I meant the original!

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question about Cialis
    By thegodfather in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 12:21 AM
  2. HCG users question...
    By DuncanWA in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 06:40 PM
  3. Question for DIM users
    By plymouth city in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 04:28 PM
  4. question to all SD users
    By BLANE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-25-2005, 05:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in