Oral HGH comparisons...

tshaw024

Awards
I'm starting to notice more and more oral versions of HGH. Secretagogue One (MHP) and Nutraceutics Symbiotropin to name a few. Does anyone have any experience with these or any others? They are a lot more affordable than HGH, plus I'm not to keen on giving myself shots...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting to notice more and more oral versions of HGH. Secretagogue One (MHP) and Nutraceutics Symbiotropin to name a few. Does anyone have any experience with these or any others? They are a lot more affordable than HGH, plus I'm not to keen on giving myself shots...
Mhp been around for 15 years i tried it and i think it actually worked ..m-66 was active ingredient. Fix.your.sleep gh rises

BigChrisG

Awards
Oral HGH is not HGH just a fact. The protein can not survive the digestive tract. Has to be injected.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
MOst of them are junk
the active ingredient which has the most research is M-66. I used MHP secretague long time ago 15 years and I did notice significant changes in hair skin texture and more over all healthy glow. SO there is possible something to this compound.

PumpAddict69

Awards
Its crap. Rather go for something like ipamorelin and mod-grf1 which is guaranteed to boost endogenous hgh.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 7
skinnybones Supplements 0
IGF-1/GH 1
grega60438 IGF-1/GH 1
Anabolics 1