First Post prescribed Androgel 1.62 2 pumps day but leary of starting, hcg ?'s also

kyito

Awards
Hey everybody this is my first post but I've been reading this site and a few other similar ones for years. I have a love for exercise and have been doing it regularly since '99 but have been in a slump lately due to pharmaceutical opiate use which caused me to have a T level of 135 with free T at 2.0. Surprisingly my vitamin D levels were less than 12 ng/ml where the norm is 30-150 as well even though my multi has D in it and so does my calcium supps I take. I've started laying out in the sun and taking 5k iu liquigels of vit D3 and got prescribed the Androgel. I also acquired 5 bottles of 2,000 iu hcg bottles for injection or I've read you can use them sublingually with good results. My main question is can I cycle the gel? I know I'm gonna get answers like, TRT is for LIFE bro. But that's just it, I don't want to be chained to it for life. I've never used AAS and my low T is caused by external reasons, its not because my body doesn't work. If given have a chance, i'm sure it would bounce back but things aren't always that simple when it comes to these things. Can I use the gel for a period of time while working out, after quitting the pills, and use hcg either during or after I stop the gel? I would think this is a pretty common question but after researching for months, I have found very little in the way of relative info. It seems that everyone says go with shots but I don't want to, except perhaps with the hcg if it indeed has a greater bioavailability per that route of administration. It also seems that most people agree the benefits will be minimal with just T. Let's say I double up on dose and use 4 pumps a day, and then stop after the 4-8 week cycle and use hcg to get going again. Would that be worth my time? Should I just quit the pills and stay natural? I indeed intend to do just that and then get more blood work done to see where I'm at when clean. Even if I'm fine when I'm clean, I still have 4 bottles of Androgel that I paid out the ass for and want to get some use out of it if I can. Any thoughts, experiences and input is welcome. Thank you all for your valuable knowledge and willingness to assist a fellow brother in need.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hey everybody this is my first post but I've been reading this site and a few other similar ones for years. I have a love for exercise and have been doing it regularly since '99 but have been in a slump lately due to pharmaceutical opiate use which caused me to have a T level of 135 with free T at 2.0. Surprisingly my vitamin D levels were less than 12 ng/ml where the norm is 30-150 as well even though my multi has D in it and so does my calcium supps I take. I've started laying out in the sun and taking 5k iu liquigels of vit D3 and got prescribed the Androgel. I also acquired 5 bottles of 2,000 iu hcg bottles for injection or I've read you can use them sublingually with good results. My main question is can I cycle the gel? I know I'm gonna get answers like, TRT is for LIFE bro. But that's just it, I don't want to be chained to it for life. I've never used AAS and my low T is caused by external reasons, its not because my body doesn't work. If given have a chance, i'm sure it would bounce back but things aren't always that simple when it comes to these things. Can I use the gel for a period of time while working out, after quitting the pills, and use hcg either during or after I stop the gel? I would think this is a pretty common question but after researching for months, I have found very little in the way of relative info. It seems that everyone says go with shots but I don't want to, except perhaps with the hcg if it indeed has a greater bioavailability per that route of administration. It also seems that most people agree the benefits will be minimal with just T. Let's say I double up on dose and use 4 pumps a day, and then stop after the 4-8 week cycle and use hcg to get going again. Would that be worth my time? Should I just quit the pills and stay natural? I indeed intend to do just that and then get more blood work done to see where I'm at when clean. Even if I'm fine when I'm clean, I still have 4 bottles of Androgel that I paid out the ass for and want to get some use out of it if I can. Any thoughts, experiences and input is welcome. Thank you all for your valuable knowledge and willingness to assist a fellow brother in need.
Explore why its low would be first place to start ..well you.just aanswered the question. Hcg would.not.be.my first choice that's for.sure. Opiates suppress.lh plain.and.simple. I would start on restart to.retrain the brain to.send.signal.not.turn.it.off.

kyito

Awards
Thanks for the reply Matrix, I love reading your very informative posts! I only mentioned the hcg to use after a possible cycle of the Androgel, not to use on its own to bring up my Test levels. I believe the opiate use is the only reason my T levels are low in the first place. Can you tell me why hcg is not your first choice? What would be your first choice? I know you mentioned the restart, but I'm still curious about short term use. What about cycling the Androgel? Is it worth my time to mess with? I know exogenous Testosterone use will suppress the bodys natural production eventually, but is there an amount of time that is considered 'safe' as far as cycling goes? I know its different for everybody and eventually it will cause this suppression but if there is a way to use it short term (I was thinking between 4-8 weeks with vigorous weight training)? From what I know, hcg is great for restarting natural T production after suppression occurs. Would it be too risky for me to attempt this for minimal gains or would this be a definite possibility? I am planning on getting straight first and then getting more blood work so I can see if I even need the Androgel. But, even if I don't need it for traditional TRT uses, could I still possibly cycle the Androgel with maybe 4 pumps a day and only use it short term with minimal risks to my natural production? I don't want to risk it if its not worth it. Any experiences with this would be extremely appreciated! Thanks my brothers.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply Matrix, I love reading your very informative posts! I only mentioned the hcg to use after a possible cycle of the Androgel, not to use on its own to bring up my Test levels. I believe the opiate use is the only reason my T levels are low in the first place. Can you tell me why hcg is not your first choice? What would be your first choice? I know you mentioned the restart, but I'm still curious about short term use. What about cycling the Androgel? Is it worth my time to mess with? I know exogenous Testosterone use will suppress the bodys natural production eventually, but is there an amount of time that is considered 'safe' as far as cycling goes? I know its different for everybody and eventually it will cause this suppression but if there is a way to use it short term (I was thinking between 4-8 weeks with vigorous weight training)? From what I know, hcg is great for restarting natural T production after suppression occurs. Would it be too risky for me to attempt this for minimal gains or would this be a definite possibility? I am planning on getting straight first and then getting more blood work so I can see if I even need the Androgel. But, even if I don't need it for traditional TRT uses, could I still possibly cycle the Androgel with maybe 4 pumps a day and only use it short term with minimal risks to my natural production? I don't want to risk it if its not worth it. Any experiences with this would be extremely appreciated! Thanks my brothers.
Short term use not.recommended. You could push your.body too far one time and end up going too far. I.told 22 year.old at the gym several.times to chill out after a close call. Saw him Monday night asked.him if he got blood work.done. He told.me he's getting it soon..4 hours later dead at 22 heart attack . Play with fire you will get burned. It just takes one time..In your.case.i would handle it different is all.i.am.saying. the quest for 4 weeks already on preexisting condition..what happen to.my friend.

kyito

Awards
Thanks again. What if I'm determined to try it? What would be the safest way to go about it? Believe me I've looked for these answers. Basically, how long to use it if going for short term? And how long to use hcg if bloodwork says to?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigman1292 Natural Bodybuilding 0
PhantomReaper General Chat 36
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 14
Dominus Anabolics 48