HRT/HCG

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
ok, i been do some home work on hrt. i dont see alot out there on the use of nova,hcg, ect while doing hrt. im not a vet when it comes to AA'S but i know a little. heres my question, would it be a good idea to run a short cycle of hcg now and then while doing hrt to keep the body trying to make its own test? heres why im asking. say some one runs 5-7 months (TEST E 250/week) and jump off,the body has a lot of work to to do getting started again so if you would run HCG would help "lighten supprestion"??? or is the HCG useless while your on cycle/ hrt???

My last cycle was 15 weeks,my **** was so small,kinda worried me when it was takeing longer than i thought it would to come back, soon as i put hcg in pct things were kool....any help would be kool thx..

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
ok, i been do some home work on hrt. i dont see alot out there on the use of nova,hcg, ect while doing hrt. im not a vet when it comes to AA'S but i know a little. heres my question, would it be a good idea to run a short cycle of hcg now and then while doing hrt to keep the body trying to make its own test? heres why im asking. say some one runs 5-7 months (TEST E 250/week) and jump off,the body has a lot of work to to do getting started again so if you would run HCG would help "lighten supprestion"??? or is the HCG useless while your on cycle/ hrt???

y last cycle was 15 weeks,my **** was so small,kinda worried me when it was takeing longer than i thought it would to come back, soon as i put hcg in pct things were kool....any help would be kool thx..
HRT does not give you the right to run steroid cycles in the first place why you got your self in these mess in the first place. If you are going to run cycles for a long time I would not even think about HRT, but rather working at getting your own levels going on your own. 250 mgs of test a week is ludicrous and high levels will put your body at risk for CVD (which a good friend just died at 22 from thicken blood who had congential heart issues), diabetes, adrenal and thyroid issues. You need to make a decision if you are going to play then you are going to pay. HRT is because of steroid use which 15 years down the line you will look back saying to your self "what a damn ass i was back then"...

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
what mess are you talking about? i got myself up and running and my blood wrk befor the cycle (that im wks into) came out fine.i think mybe you missed what im getting at. at age 44 hrt is a good idea,as for doing cycles for mass,that to is a good idea.imdoing home work so mybe i can pull off (cruz and blast) safely.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
what mess are you talking about? i got myself up and running and my blood wrk befor the cycle (that im wks into) came out fine.i think mybe you missed what im getting at. at age 44 hrt is a good idea,as for doing cycles for mass,that to is a good idea.imdoing home work so mybe i can pull off (cruz and blast) safely.
Ok you never stated your age that changes things. From your screen name thought you were low 20's

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
hey matrix,...lol not sure if thats good or bad...lol,yeah at my age ya try to hit every angel you can get. if ya have any info on this id be happy to hear from ya.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not totally related, but I did want to mention that I just added in HCG about 10 days ago. Twice weekly (about 3 days after shot and the day before). The boys are coming back already and I could not be happier. In fact, I don't know if it was from missing them for the last 3-4 months, but I swear that they almost look bigger than before. I did not notice anything after the first 500iu shot, but about 8 hours after the second one, I did. Then the next day, it was like christmas seeing everything like it used to be and feeling amazing from the TRT.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Not totally related, but I did want to mention that I just added in HCG about 10 days ago. Twice weekly (about 3 days after shot and the day before). The boys are coming back already and I could not be happier. In fact, I don't know if it was from missing them for the last 3-4 months, but I swear that they almost look bigger than before. I did not notice anything after the first 500iu shot, but about 8 hours after the second one, I did. Then the next day, it was like christmas seeing everything like it used to be and feeling amazing from the TRT.
My balls.get in way of.leg presses and other exercises. They are just their for decoration and sperm no other function. Do.not.miss them.one.bit..