CoQ10 and increased EPA/DHA

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since I started TRT, my blood pressure has gone up a bit and I wasn't liking it. I am very active and my cardio is quite high, along with a pretty clean diet, so I was always pretty proud of my average 116-122 over 75ish readings constantly.

For the last couple months it has been creeping into the 130 over 85 range since starting therapy. So I added coQ10 in, twice a day for the last couple weeks and upped my fish oil to 1600EPA, 1000DHA and I am back to normal again. 118 over 78 last week and 122 over 76 today- even at mid day after eating all day.

Just thought I'd post my personal experience with it.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Since I started TRT, my blood pressure has gone up a bit and I wasn't liking it. I am very active and my cardio is quite high, along with a pretty clean diet, so I was always pretty proud of my average 116-122 over 75ish readings constantly.

For the last couple months it has been creeping into the 130 over 85 range since starting therapy. So I added coQ10 in, twice a day for the last couple weeks and upped my fish oil to 1600EPA, 1000DHA and I am back to normal again. 118 over 78 last week and 122 over 76 today- even at mid day after eating all day.

Just thought I'd post my personal experience with it.
FAst as you can go one way you can swing back just the opposite way seen it happens many times you need to find the proper balance which is extermely tricky. N

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm hoping that I am there. If it goes bad again, it is back to the drawing board.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100mg with breakfast and then another 100 with mid afternoon snack.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100mg with breakfast and then another 100 with mid afternoon snack.
I had to use 300-400 a day before i really noticed a difference which gets expensive:(.
Ever tried Celery Seed extract? i think NOW sells a good (and cheap) one

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I had to use 300-400 a day before i really noticed a difference which gets expensive:(.
Better results off ubiqunol kaneka

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought one with the black pepper extract, which is supposed to increase absorption. I haven't had a need to try anything else to this point because this is working for me.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I bought one with the black pepper extract, which is supposed to increase absorption. I haven't had a need to try anything else to this point because this is working for me.
Must be taken with fat.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 0
Supplements 29
Royd The Noyd Male Anti-Aging Medicine 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 39