Question on Low T boost

coachmup

Awards
I was hoping for input on ways to boost my low Testosterone. Dr wont go trt because my total test (270/1100),free test (45/155) LH 3.7/15 is within range. Since my body can produce T but in low amounts would a shourt cycle of Clomid kick start my bodys ability to ptoduce T at a greater rate? I'm 41 in good shape 6'2", 195lbs but experience all symptoms of low T & want to improve the quality of my life. Thanks in advance for any advice.

coachmup

Awards
I was hoping that posting here may lead me to find a long tem solution. Or at least pointed in the correct direction. Any help/advice you could provide is appreciated.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
what were your actual numbers for the total and free test? you posted ranges but not actual results.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping that posting here may lead me to find a long tem solution. Or at least pointed in the correct direction. Any help/advice you could provide is appreciated.
Can not point to information which is un known. can it be correct absolutely, I have been successful many time. In order to accomplish it you need huge amounts of proper blood testing, medical and personal history, ect.

coachmup

Awards
My total test was 270. Range 250-1100
Free test 45. Range 40-155

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
My total test was 270. Range 250-1100
Free test 45. Range 40-155
That just number i am looking at what factors got you there ...

coachmup

Awards
Family history of Thyroid issues but levels checked out ok. Low energy (in/out gym), no ed but low libido, lethargy.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Family history of Thyroid issues but levels checked out ok. Low energy (in/out gym), no ed but low libido, lethargy.
getting warmer..I do not agree with "ok" BS they are just checking serum not peripheral/tissue response..90% of cases I have dealt with are "healthy as horses, normal, or ok" according to traditional medicine. Why I am so over whelm with Dr's referring cases similar to yours. US health care is in major crisis and getting worse...