Switch from Depo-Tesoterone to Androgel 1.62%; Dose?
- 06-08-2012, 04:16 PM
- 06-08-2012, 04:39 PM
your physician should be telling you that, why the switch?
- 06-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Still I"m curious about the conversion of each to testosterone in the body. Does only 10% of Androgel get absorbed? So with one pump with 20mg of T only 2mg/day is absorbed, is that right? Seems like I am getting a whopping lot more with the injection--300mgT divided by 14 days = 21mg/day injected. So how much of each gets utilized by the body?
Please educate me.
06-08-2012, 04:57 PM
absorption rates differ from person to person, so it's difficult to answer your question. when given the option of androgel or test cyp - i went with the test cyp and am starting monday. i just don't like the contact issues with the gels. maybe easyjl, gutterpump or some of the other members that have been on trt for a while can give you more info.
06-08-2012, 08:33 PM
I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
06-09-2012, 09:30 AM
I think 4 pumps is max that they prescribe, at least from PDR and package insert that is the most pumps listed. Doubt my MD will go beyond 3 from previous discussion.
Am I better off continuing on injections? I don't mind them, get the injection at home. Big thing is that it seems like much more T gets into the body, is that right?
Similar Forum Threads
- By ssn0rt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2011, 06:51 PM
- By v08701 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2010, 09:54 AM
- By JanSz in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2007, 03:35 PM
- By scrh1 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2006, 08:48 AM
- By darkfire in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2006, 04:21 PM