Testim+Axiron

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
Curious how to maximize both to obtain best results: raised testosterone.

Thinking of three possible scenarios:
-Axiron in morning, and Testim at night,
-Axiron for two weeks, then Testim for two weeks,
-both at same time morning and night.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Curious how to maximize both to obtain best results: raised testosterone.

Thinking of three possible scenarios:
-Axiron in morning, and Testim at night,
-Axiron for two weeks, then Testim for two weeks,
-both at same time morning and night.

Why do you want to raise testosterone? where you diagnosed low levels or have symptoms? or to afraid of needles? or are you hoping to use left overs to get the effect a of light steroid cycle ? Just see what rattling around in that head of yours

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
Why do you want to raise testosterone? where you diagnosed low levels or have symptoms? or to afraid of needles? or are you hoping to use left overs to get the effect a of light steroid cycle ? Just see what rattling around in that head of yours
Yes to all.
I was at 35 total serum range 300-1000 but my doc is a dumbass...he won't even test my entire pannel. Been on clomid (self medicated)for about five weeks now w natural test boosters and I feel decent
Had no sex drive
Ex IV drug user...clean 3 1/2 yrs
I would like to use it as a test base for an epi/anavar cycle.

I'm 29.

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
My motivation is not pure or just enough to give a suggestion/help?

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
what was your result? it helps to add that to what the lab range is.

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
I never tested while on gel solo. While being on trt, weekly shots--200mg(i think that's the right unit), I was using the axiron also and it was about 500. Blood taken a week after last shot. I'd been off the axiron for about three days.
Thought it would be higher.

austinh99

Awards
Hey so I know this doesn't help your current situation but maybe it will. So i am 24 years old and would like to use axiron to help with gains in the gym. now keep in mind that im looking for gains but nothing exceptionally noticeable. I don't want to look like I am using any external source to increase my size, since I rather not explain the whole thing. so I have axiron which is 30mg a pump, so far i have been using two pumps a day, 2 days a week. what would any of you recommend as a dose to start seeing some results. and i don't want to have to take any post cycles as well. im very new to this so any help would be greatly appreciated

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
Hey so I know this doesn't help your current situation but maybe it will. So i am 24 years old and would like to use axiron to help with gains in the gym. now keep in mind that im looking for gains but nothing exceptionally noticeable. I don't want to look like I am using any external source to increase my size, since I rather not explain the whole thing. so I have axiron which is 30mg a pump, so far i have been using two pumps a day, 2 days a week. what would any of you recommend as a dose to start seeing some results. and i don't want to have to take any post cycles as well. im very new to this so any help would be greatly appreciated
brilliant you are suppressing your testosterone by doing stuff you dont have a clue about. if anything you are going to LOSE size with a plan like this...

austinh99

Awards
can you explain why taking testosterone would lower my levels and what would you recommend?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can you explain why taking testosterone would lower my levels and what would you recommend?
Please research this as there are so many websites and studies on this subject. Summary: using test gels or injections result in high testosterone levels in your bloodstream that signal your hormone (endocrine) system to STOP producing natural testosterone. If you continue the external testosterone use, your system will be suppressed or totally shutdown. Depending on your body's abilities to correct itself, after you stop using external testosterone, it may have a very hard time recovering or may never recover. During this recovery state you may lose your muscle gains making it pointless to use external testosterone in the first place. At worse you never recover and have to use testosterone, and a whole slew of other hormones, for the rest of your life.