Blood work questions: I would so appreciate help

MrCreep

Awards
Hey guys had some blood work done recently and wanted to share and get some opinions. having a hard time gaining muscle lately, fat loss is hard too and just dont have the push i once had at all. Doc says everything pretty close to normal but sending me to urologist to consider TRT tomorrow. cycled years ago ended up with gyno knot in chest couple years ago but had it removed in January. Here is my stats: THE MATRIX and any other well versed guys i would really appreciate your input on this lab work. Where should my E2 be judging by my SHBG in your opinions and any other thing you can tell me i would so appreciate. Oh progesterone looks a bit too high judging by number just to point out as well, thanks.

Height: 6'1
Weight: 210

Total Test: 304 ng/dl (ref range 300-1080 ng/dl)
Test Free: 60 pg/ml (ref range 47-244 pg/ml)
Testosterone Bioavailable: 175 ng/dl (ref range 131-682 ng/dl
Testosterone % FR: 2.0% (ref range 1.6-2.9%)
SHBG: 26 nmol/L (ref range 11-80 nmol/L)
T4,Free: 1.17 ng/dl (ref range 0.74-1.83 ng/dl)
TSH: 3.140 uiu/ml (ref range 0.46-4.70 uiu/ml)
Estradiol E2: 18.7 pg/ml (ref range males: 5-66 pg/ml)
Progesterone: 1.1 ng/ml (ref range males:0.1-0.8 ng/ml)
Prolactin: 10.7 ng/ml (ref range 3.7-18.0 ng/ml)
Cortisol: 16.8 ug/dl
Uric Acid: 3.2 MG/DL (Ref Range 3.5-8.0 MG/DL)

MrCreep

Awards
I see a LDH but no LH...?

LDH 165 U/L (Ref Range 100-190 U/L)

MrCreep

Awards
Oh yeah, this probably makes no difference but i see uric acid is low

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys had some blood work done recently and wanted to share and get some opinions. having a hard time gaining muscle lately, fat loss is hard too and just dont have the push i once had at all. Doc says everything pretty close to normal but sending me to urologist to consider TRT tomorrow. cycled years ago ended up with gyno knot in chest couple years ago but had it removed in January. Here is my stats: THE MATRIX and any other well versed guys i would really appreciate your input on this lab work. Where should my E2 be judging by my SHBG in your opinions and any other thing you can tell me i would so appreciate. Oh progesterone looks a bit too high judging by number just to point out as well, thanks.

Height: 6'1
Weight: 210

Total Test: 304 ng/dl (ref range 300-1080 ng/dl)
Test Free: 60 pg/ml (ref range 47-244 pg/ml)
Testosterone Bioavailable: 175 ng/dl (ref range 131-682 ng/dl
Testosterone % FR: 2.0% (ref range 1.6-2.9%)
SHBG: 26 nmol/L (ref range 11-80 nmol/L)
T4,Free: 1.17 ng/dl (ref range 0.74-1.83 ng/dl)
TSH: 3.140 uiu/ml (ref range 0.46-4.70 uiu/ml)
Estradiol E2: 18.7 pg/ml (ref range males: 5-66 pg/ml)
Progesterone: 1.1 ng/ml (ref range males:0.1-0.8 ng/ml)
Prolactin: 10.7 ng/ml (ref range 3.7-18.0 ng/ml)
Cortisol: 16.8 ug/dl
Thyroid is not working properly and you are potentially loaded with heavy metals or other toxins (low uric acid levels) or vitamin C deficeincy.
Your cortisol reading is probably falsely elevated, and needs to have 4 point cortisol saliva to confirm
e2 is wrong range
T is low for some reason (35 years old you are on the borderline of HRT) I feel with proper evaluation of other ares you could avoid it.
There is no LH, low ft3 levels, no ferritin, no vitamin D
Basically these tests where a waste of your time...

MrCreep

Awards
Thyroid is not working properly and you are potentially loaded with heavy metals or other toxins (low uric acid levels) or vitamin C deficeincy.
Your cortisol reading is probably falsely elevated, and needs to have 4 point cortisol saliva to confirm
e2 is wrong range
T is low for some reason (35 years old you are on the borderline of HRT) I feel with proper evaluation of other ares you could avoid it.
There is no LH, low ft3 levels, no ferritin, no vitamin D
Basically these tests where a waste of your time...
Wow, after reading this i feel i am more messed up and screwed than i initially thought. : ( Not even sure where to go or what to do from here at this point unfortunately? I looked back and could not find ferritin , vit D or LH at all. Really bummed at this point and not sure where to go to seek help.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Wow, after reading this i feel i am more messed up and screwed than i initially thought. : ( Not even sure where to go or what to do from here at this point unfortunately? I looked back and could not find ferritin , vit D or LH at all. Really bummed at this point and not sure where to go to seek help.
Nope like most common people not well you are just have some imbalances. I do not label people as having a disesae. I just talked to a mother whose child has MD and I told her same thing. Her son has imbalances which can be corrected to some degree to slow the progression down. You are probably a walk in the park compared to some of the ones I am dealing with now...

MrCreep

Awards
Nope like most common people not well you are just have some imbalances. I do not label people as having a disesae. I just talked to a mother whose child has MD and I told her same thing. Her son has imbalances which can be corrected to some degree to slow the progression down. You are probably a walk in the park compared to some of the ones I am dealing with now...

Im just curious if you have any advice on who i might see to better help me understand what you have mentioned to me. I just got back from urologist who prescribed me some testerone gel crap called Axiron. I printed out and showed him your response and he didnt take any of it to heart or even pay it any attention. Basically he said you have low test levels and you need this. I told him i have a 2 year old child and have read a bit online about the dangers of that gekl crap rubbing off on children if they touch that area. he and i wrestle and i carry him and play and such so i know he could be exposed to it if i used. I would him i probably wouldnt use it and he said you run a high risk of osteoperosis if you dont blah blah blah. i asked him about low uric acid level and he basically just shrugged it off. I even told him for year and years i ate at least 6 cans of tuna a day and was wondering if somehow i gave myself some kind of mercury problem and have that heavy metal toxin still in me. He told me absolutely no. basically anything but this test gel crap he gave me is garbage in his eyes.

Matrix, i am wondering if you know of any good or could suggest whom i might look for that might help me doctor wise in my area. I live in Columbia SC or even someone to travel to. This is ridiculous in terms of test gel is the cure all end all. Thanks again for your responses.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Im just curious if you have any advice on who i might see to better help me understand what you have mentioned to me. I just got back from urologist who prescribed me some testerone gel crap called Axiron. I printed out and showed him your response and he didnt take any of it to heart or even pay it any attention. Basically he said you have low test levels and you need this. I told him i have a 2 year old child and have read a bit online about the dangers of that gekl crap rubbing off on children if they touch that area. he and i wrestle and i carry him and play and such so i know he could be exposed to it if i used. I would him i probably wouldnt use it and he said you run a high risk of osteoperosis if you dont blah blah blah. i asked him about low uric acid level and he basically just shrugged it off. I even told him for year and years i ate at least 6 cans of tuna a day and was wondering if somehow i gave myself some kind of mercury problem and have that heavy metal toxin still in me. He told me absolutely no. basically anything but this test gel crap he gave me is garbage in his eyes.

Matrix, i am wondering if you know of any good or could suggest whom i might look for that might help me doctor wise in my area. I live in Columbia SC or even someone to travel to. This is ridiculous in terms of test gel is the cure all end all. Thanks again for your responses.
Using TRT when mercury may be present could push the mercury deeper in to the tissue. You have a multi layer issues which needs to be carefully addressed. This is why its crucial to look at the possible pathologies and history to know what you are dealing with so you do not make mistakes. I can only imagine how many guys are being put on TRT when these others are not being addressed. Treat the symptoms not the cause is why our health care system is going to sh^t really quick. Pm me and I will give you some contacts to help you out with this issue.

MrCreep

Awards
Using TRT when mercury may be present could push the mercury deeper in to the tissue. You have a multi layer issues which needs to be carefully addressed. This is why its crucial to look at the possible pathologies and history to know what you are dealing with so you do not make mistakes. I can only imagine how many guys are being put on TRT when these others are not being addressed. Treat the symptoms not the cause is why our health care system is going to sh^t really quick. Pm me and I will give you some contacts to help you out with this issue.
PM'ng you right now, thanks

MrCreep

Awards
Damn, it wouldnt let me PM you as it says your message box is full? Any way i could email you or perhaps contact you via facebook as i found you there and liked the matrix page. Maybe i could friends request you and message you if you like?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
just cleared