nipple sensitivity concerns

cloudshock

Awards
The past few days I've been encountering quite a bit of nipple sensitivity and not quite sure what direction to go down. I've had gyno in the past but had it surgically removed, so obviously I'd like to do anything I can to prevent it from re-occuring. The strange thing is the Dr says my estrogen levels are extremely low. I'm already using an aromatase inhibitor, but I'm not sure if there's a better one for targeting breast tissue.

Testosterone Ethanate: 200mg (1cc) per week
HCG: 500mg every other day
Anastrozole(Arimidex): 1mg twice per week

Originally I was running 300mg of ethanate weekly, but after the first 8weeks my test levels were around 1650+ (started off around 300), and my blood was beginning to become thick. I've since scaled down to 200mg weekly to be more cautious.

Thoughts on how I should proceed?

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
What was the level on the estradiol sensitive lab test?

cloudshock

Awards
Unknown right now...I don't have the lab results on hand. However, even after the first 8 weeks the Dr mentioned everything related to estrogen was extremely low.

I realize without giving a specific number it's hard to offer up any thing...but is there anything else to use besides Anastrozole that might potentially work better if I do indeed have low estrogen?

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
What if total estrogen is low range....but estradiol is way over the top?

cloudshock

Awards
I'll try to contact the Dr and get a printout of my levels. Anyone aware if tamoxifen works better than arimidex for gyno prevention?

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
two different drugs.
arimidex inhibits the transition from testosterone to estrogen, which helps control the amount of estrogen in your system.
tamoxifen binds to the estrogen receptors and blocks the action of estrogen, and seems to have an affinity for breast tissue.

corvettels3

Awards
As Matrix stated, total estrogen levels means nothing. You need to get your E2 check. Good luck..

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
As Matrix stated, total estrogen levels means nothing. You need to get your E2 check. Good luck..
Nolv may take itchy out put you are still masking the true cause.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like u r taking a lot hcg and test

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Looks like u r taking a lot hcg and test
Typical run of the mill anti aging cookie cutter protocol. Throw everything at it but kitchen sink and then wonder why you feel like crap because you have no clue what is doing what. Next comes anavar, winnie, and GH offers...

cloudshock

Awards
Dr recommended increasing the anastrozole to every other day. While things aren't quite as sensative, the symptoms haven't totally gone away (shocker I know).

So have an appointment with the Dr tomorrow morning and I'll ask about the estradiol levels. What a "normal" range? If I'm not within the range, is there a specific medication I should bring up in conversation?

Thx

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Dr recommended increasing the anastrozole to every other day. While things aren't quite as sensative, the symptoms haven't totally gone away (shocker I know).

So have an appointment with the Dr tomorrow morning and I'll ask about the estradiol levels. What a "normal" range? If I'm not within the range, is there a specific medication I should bring up in conversation?

Thx
and still we have not learn more is not better........

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thx
i dont know man sounds like things are really getting d1cked up..i would seek another...or at least take the advice u get here..why not just try 100mg of test per week..250iu of hcg twice a week... .

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
i dont know man sounds like things are really getting d1cked up..i would seek another...or at least take the advice u get here..why not just try 100mg of test per week..250iu of hcg twice a week... .
Just.more Drugs and.more variables to contend with. I.am.having drs start with 40 mg 2 times a week.then go i.start researching other hidden factors to.complement the trt. Less is.more...

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
i would go with 500 HCG e4-5days for about 3 weeks, back on in 3 weeks to toavoid shut down .

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
i would go with 500 HCG e4-5days for about 3 weeks, back on in 3 weeks to toavoid shut down .
if hes been doing 500 for that doage for more then 2 months hes already caused down regulation to hes LH receptors. Stopping it for a month may be a good idea then restart at lower dosage as suggested. I have recommed Drs start at 150 ius 2 times a week just to see how e2 will be effected for 3 weeks then increase if there is no expodential increase in e2. This Dr is taken you to the cleaners, then dragging you through the mudd..