Please help! no libido, ED, depression, anxiety on TRT

Davevo

Awards
Hi All,

Im a newbie on here, but not a nebie to forums and aas/ TRT. Im in a desperate situation and this looks like the right place to get some help.

Im 33 years old. I am a bodybuilder who has palyed around with aas over the years. It has screwed up my endocrine system and i have been battling to get some stablity for over 3 years now. I suspect i had some pre disposed issues to begin with because a lot of the symptoms i now know arent normal, i have had for most of my adult life. I have seen multiple docs and endos over the last few years, with not too much luck. They told me i was most likely going to be sterile and not be able to have kids. I got married last year and luckily we now have a baby. I live in Australia and we are way behind in TRT. Most of the docs know very little and are afraid to treat males with hormone issues. I was doing ok with my TRT of 250mg test e per week, 1/4 tab adex 3 times a week, and 75mg dhea ed. This went on for over 4 or 5 months. In that time i became very stressed and busy, taking up a lot more hours at work to support my new family. My wife was so exhausted and stressed every day that sex wasnt a top priority. We went from having a very healthy sex life to not really bothering very quickly. I was convinced that my lack of libido was purely because of the level of stress i was under and the lack of sleep i was getting. What i didnt realise, until it was too late, was that my libido had dissapeared, i had severe ED, and had bad anxiety for the first time in my life. I was so busy that i thought it was the adex crushing my E2 and i stopped it straight away. My severely painful knees that popped up around the same time made me suspect the adex also. I saw my GP 2 weeks later after getting no difference in result. He did my bloods and they read as follows:

total testosterone - 33.8 (8.0 - 30 nmol/l)
SHBG - 5 (17 - 66)
FAI - 676 (23.3 - 103)
Free Testosterone 1321 (170 - 500 pmol/l)
LH <1 (1 -12)
FSH <1 (1-18)
prolactin 268 (45 - 375)
IGF-1 11.2 (15 - 39.9)
TSH 0.89 (.50 - 4.00)
DHEA S 3.4 (3.0 - 10.5)
Progesterone 3.3 (1.2 - 4.8)
Sensitive Oestradiol 67 (50 - 150 pmol/l)

I know my SHBG is way too low, resulting in all of that free testosterone. Everything else seems ok and my E2 in a good range. My SHBG has been low for a long time. I cant remember ever seeing it in double digits. I have had times of feeling fantastic and no issues with libido or lethargy etc. I dont know what is so different now to get sucha bad response. I have never suffered from depression or

I would love some advice on where to go from here, because im out of ideas, and im really suffering and now my marriage is too. We are at breaking point which is just making everything so much worse.

please help !

Davevo

Awards
Im sorry, my laptop died when i posted the last thread i didnt think it went through.

Please remove this thread

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hi All,

Im a newbie on here, but not a nebie to forums and aas/ TRT. Im in a desperate situation and this looks like the right place to get some help.

Im 33 years old. I am a bodybuilder who has palyed around with aas over the years. It has screwed up my endocrine system and i have been battling to get some stablity for over 3 years now. I suspect i had some pre disposed issues to begin with because a lot of the symptoms i now know arent normal, i have had for most of my adult life. I have seen multiple docs and endos over the last few years, with not too much luck. They told me i was most likely going to be sterile and not be able to have kids. I got married last year and luckily we now have a baby. I live in Australia and we are way behind in TRT. Most of the docs know very little and are afraid to treat males with hormone issues. I was doing ok with my TRT of 250mg test e per week, 1/4 tab adex 3 times a week, and 75mg dhea ed. This went on for over 4 or 5 months. In that time i became very stressed and busy, taking up a lot more hours at work to support my new family. My wife was so exhausted and stressed every day that sex wasnt a top priority. We went from having a very healthy sex life to not really bothering very quickly. I was convinced that my lack of libido was purely because of the level of stress i was under and the lack of sleep i was getting. What i didnt realise, until it was too late, was that my libido had dissapeared, i had severe ED, and had bad anxiety for the first time in my life. I was so busy that i thought it was the adex crushing my E2 and i stopped it straight away. My severely painful knees that popped up around the same time made me suspect the adex also. I saw my GP 2 weeks later after getting no difference in result. He did my bloods and they read as follows:

total testosterone - 33.8 (8.0 - 30 nmol/l)
SHBG - 5 (17 - 66)
FAI - 676 (23.3 - 103)
Free Testosterone 1321 (170 - 500 pmol/l)
LH <1 (1 -12)
FSH <1 (1-18)
prolactin 268 (45 - 375)
IGF-1 11.2 (15 - 39.9)
TSH 0.89 (.50 - 4.00)
DHEA S 3.4 (3.0 - 10.5)
Progesterone 3.3 (1.2 - 4.8)
Sensitive Oestradiol 67 (50 - 150 pmol/l)

I know my SHBG is way too low, resulting in all of that free testosterone. Everything else seems ok and my E2 in a good range. My SHBG has been low for a long time. I cant remember ever seeing it in double digits. I have had times of feeling fantastic and no issues with libido or lethargy etc. I dont know what is so different now to get sucha bad response. I have never suffered from depression or

I would love some advice on where to go from here, because im out of ideas, and im really suffering and now my marriage is too. We are at breaking point which is just making everything so much worse.

please help !
You have multiple factors going on and one of them I see you have compromised your immune system which is causing imbalances to the adrenals gland. Before going on HRT I highly suggest getting other issues addressed. DHEA with low adrenals is not a good combination it can complicated things. Typical cases like these are not difficult, but they will take time and need an open minded Dr to do further testing other wise you are up the creek with out a paddle like many of the guys from other countries are. Right now I seen several factors which need attending to but with out the proper information it would make it almost impossible. At this point TRT would be my last suggestion with other factors which are present and more to possible be determined. Depending on country you are in I may have contacts all around the world so when you can pm me see if I can assist.

Davevo

Awards
You have multiple factors going on and one of them I see you have compromised your immune system which is causing imbalances to the adrenals gland. Before going on HRT I highly suggest getting other issues addressed. DHEA with low adrenals is not a good combination it can complicated things. Typical cases like these are not difficult, but they will take time and need an open minded Dr to do further testing other wise you are up the creek with out a paddle like many of the guys from other countries are. Right now I seen several factors which need attending to but with out the proper information it would make it almost impossible. At this point TRT would be my last suggestion with other factors which are present and more to possible be determined. Depending on country you are in I may have contacts all around the world so when you can pm me see if I can assist.
Thanks for replying Matrix, I was hoping I'd hear from you. You say that my immune system is compromised, how so? What could have caused this and how do I test for that? My doc is very open minded and has been helping me for years. He is quite happy to work with someone to treat me, that's not an issue. I'm not using any dhea at the moment and haven't been for most of this year, so I don't think that would be an issue. I have stopped the arimidex, and have been off for over 5 weeks now. The only thing I'm taking is the test e and I'm very hesitant to stop that because the endo's I had seen made met stop for months while they played lab rat with me. I have never felt so low as I did for those times and it really screwed with me. I have come off multiple times to try other treatments, or try to get my natty levels back: HCG, clomid, nolvadex, in every combination. The last time I had to do blood screens over 3 months and my total test was 1.2 and 2.6, with shbg in single digits and E2 at 39, it was the worst time of my life.

I just need some guidance to point me in the right direction. What to test for, and the process to balancing me out long term. I know it can be done, because I have gone through times when things are fantastic, it's just keeping me there that has been impossible so far.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for replying Matrix, I was hoping I'd hear from you. You say that my immune system is compromised, how so? What could have caused this and how do I test for that? My doc is very open minded and has been helping me for years. He is quite happy to work with someone to treat me, that's not an issue. I'm not using any dhea at the moment and haven't been for most of this year, so I don't think that would be an issue. I have stopped the arimidex, and have been off for over 5 weeks now. The only thing I'm taking is the test e and I'm very hesitant to stop that because the endo's I had seen made met stop for months while they played lab rat with me. I have never felt so low as I did for those times and it really screwed with me. I have come off multiple times to try other treatments, or try to get my natty levels back: HCG, clomid, nolvadex, in every combination. The last time I had to do blood screens over 3 months and my total test was 1.2 and 2.6, with shbg in single digits and E2 at 39, it was the worst time of my life.

I just need some guidance to point me in the right direction. What to test for, and the process to balancing me out long term. I know it can be done, because I have gone through times when things are fantastic, it's just keeping me there that has been impossible so far.
Be glad to happy with that PM me location and see if I can find some one in your area to help you out..

Corbin980

Awards
Like to knw what happens as I have felt the same way sometimes.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Like to knw what happens as I have felt the same way sometimes.
Need to.look.out.side.hormones.which few.drs.have the.knowledge or.Understanding of how to look. Many cases proven hormones are just an.expression of.deeper issues..