Retrospectively can i still make gains with my levels?

jman12

Awards

I have had pretty much all tests done, ie estrogen, cortisol and thy came back normal.
First time got my test level checked out it was in the early afternoon and was 12.5nmol/L or 360.25ng/dL
I then got my second blood test done 930 in the morning and it was 18.3nmol/L or 527.406ng/dl

Although i can get stronger I just can't get bigger and have been trying for years, before anyone asks diet is not an issue at all, I will post it up now since everyone always asks about it anyway

Diet is not the issue, all organic food etc
Meal 1
oats, 3 whole eggs

Meal 2
Beef, sweet potatoes, Broccoli

Meal 3
Tuna steak, sweet potatoes, Spinach

Pre workout: apple

Post workout shake

Meal 4
Beef, Sweet potato, Broccoli

Meal 5
Cottage cheese, Almonds

Supps:
animal pack multi vits,
fish oil,
creatine,
Hydro whey

should i still be able to make gains with test levels like mine? I have read about DAA but i have read you can't be on it all year round but i would want something to consistently keep it elevated. What are the risks of being on it all year round?

Finally I need help understanding the concept of hair loss for TRT, if you replace your natural test with a TRT dose that puts you in a range normal for your age, then why do you loose hair a lot more quickly then if you naturally produced the same level of test?

I have also read that HCG and clomid therapy is another option to increase test? is it effective and permanent?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

I have had pretty much all tests done, ie estrogen, cortisol and thy came back normal.
First time got my test level checked out it was in the early afternoon and was 12.5nmol/L or 360.25ng/dL
I then got my second blood test done 930 in the morning and it was 18.3nmol/L or 527.406ng/dl

Although i can get stronger I just can't get bigger and have been trying for years, before anyone asks diet is not an issue at all, I will post it up now since everyone always asks about it anyway

Meal 1
oats, 3 whole eggs

Meal 2

Meal 3

Post workout shake

Meal 4

Meal 5
Cottage cheese, Almonds

Supps:
animal pack multi vits,
fish oil,
creatine,
Hydro whey

should i still be able to make gains with test levels like mine? I have read about DAA but i have read you can't be on it all year round but i would want something to consistently keep it elevated. What are the risks of being on it all year round?

Finally I need help understanding the concept of hair loss for TRT, if you replace your natural test with a TRT dose that puts you in a range normal for your age, then why do you loose hair a lot more quickly then if you naturally produced the same level of test?

I have also read that HCG and clomid therapy is another option to increase test? is it effective and permanent?
When it comes.to food its not what we absorb, but rather absorb assimilate and eliminate is the key to.proper growth. One.needs.to.look.for.why t.levels are.low.other.wise.just be treating symptoms.vs cause potentially.ended.up.in failed.attempt. One step forward 4 steps backwards in.many cases

jman12

Awards
When it comes.to food its not what we absorb, but rather absorb assimilate and eliminate is the key to.proper growth.

what do you mean by this?

One.needs.to.look.for.why t.levels are.low.other.wise.just be treating symptoms.vs cause potentially.ended.up.in failed.attempt. One step forward 4 steps backwards in.many cases
well estrogen is normal, thyroid is normal, cortisol is normal and a host of other things are normal, what else could it be, i am very very hairy despite my granddads and dad being pretty hairless, could my test be converting to to much DHT rather then test? not sure if that can even be the cause of low test levels, but otherwise not sure of what could be the problem...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Well I can tell you right now no physician will give you TRT with levels over 500 in the morning. That is normal, regardless of what you have heard all males do not have high testosterone, there is a large range in the population.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
well estrogen is normal, thyroid is normal, cortisol is normal and a host of other things are normal, what else could it be, i am very very hairy despite my granddads and dad being pretty hairless, could my test be converting to to much DHT rather then test? not sure if that can even be the cause of low test levels, but otherwise not sure of what could be the problem...
Normal does not mean healthy. Why I do not go by what Dr's tell people since from over in probably UK which have a horrible health care system especially when it comes to this stuff to begin with.

Those ranges are based upon 18-90 years olds which the general population is not healthy, but rather overweight, prediabetic, or have other health issues.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Normal does not mean healthy. Why I do not go by what Dr's tell people since from over in probably UK which have a horrible health care system especially when it comes to this stuff to begin with.

Those ranges are based upon 18-90 years olds which the general population is not healthy, but rather overweight, prediabetic, or have other health issues.

Being in 20's and having test levels of 500-700 is not inherently unhealthy, either. I have many friends (myself included) who are all in perfect health in young 20s and our test is all around 5-700. It sounds like the OP is fine but chasing his tail because he wants higher test. If his test was low 300s in the morning, then there might be an issue. But seeing as his 9 AM test came back low 500s if he did a test at 7 AM it might have been around 600.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Meal 1
oats, 3 whole eggs

Meal 2

Meal 3

Post workout shake

Meal 4

Meal 5
Cottage cheese, Almonds

Supps:
animal pack multi vits,
fish oil,
creatine,
Hydro whey

Your diet is an issue. What is your height and weight?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't seem like he is eating enough dietary fat at first glance.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hard to say. We need his stats along with portion sizes of those meals.
Need a plethora of information to tell.you the truth ..

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
Simple answer....yes you have enough test to make gains. I did for years with peak levels around 400. Test is not likely going to be your most limiting factor.

Now go back to all the other discussion about other stuff.

jman12

Awards
Your diet is an issue. What is your height and weight?
my diet is certainly not the issue!
i get between 1.2-1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight
2 grams of carbs per pound of bodyweight
0.4-0.6 grams of fat per pound of bodyweight
i eat 600-800 calories past maintenance depending on what body part, I do gain weight but its never muscle always fat, i have tried so many different programs, 5x5, madcows HST etc

My weight is about 168 pounds at 5ft 11 and am an endomorph

jman12

Awards
Doesn't seem like he is eating enough dietary fat at first glance.
well i am getting plenty of fats, considering i eat 300grams of beef (10% fat) mince meat, 150 grams of oily fish as salmon or tuna, 3 whole large omega eggs, 30 grams of almond, 300 grams of full fat cottage cheese, 6 caps of fish oil, and i don't even count the fat from cooking my sweet potatos and fish in olive oil, oh and my organic porridge has 10 grams mainly good fats per 100 gram serving that i have

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
well i am getting plenty of fats, considering i eat 300grams of beef (10% fat) mince meat, 150 grams of oily fish as salmon or tuna, 3 whole large omega eggs, 30 grams of almond, 300 grams of full fat cottage cheese, 6 caps of fish oil, and i don't even count the fat from cooking my sweet potatos and fish in olive oil, oh and my organic porridge has 10 grams mainly good fats per 100 gram serving that i have
Well greater chances you are not absorbing that much of it. You are falling into the same trap of every one else you thinks they are eating healthy.

jman12

Awards
Well greater chances you are not absorbing that much of it. You are falling into the same trap of every one else you thinks they are eating healthy.
can you elaborate please? why would i not be absorbing it properly? I would say i must be absorbing a decent amount as since i have been eating right i have never been ill were as before i did get ill, i also can get stronger, just not bigger

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
can you elaborate please? why would i not be absorbing it properly? I would say i must be absorbing a decent amount as since i have been eating right i have never been ill were as before i did get ill, i also can get stronger, just not bigger
30-40%.of.people.with these issue will.not.have symptom.related.to.gi. There are several.people.here in this forum who thought the same until they found out first hand with clinical results to back it up. You.be surprised as i can see multiple red flags showing..

jman12

Awards
30-40%.of.people.with these issue will.not.have symptom.related.to.gi. There are several.people.here in this forum who thought the same until they found out first hand with clinical results to back it up. You.be surprised as i can see multiple red flags showing..
so what there is something wrong with my gut? what could it be exactly? what do i need to be tested for?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my diet is certainly not the issue!
i get between 1.2-1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight
2 grams of carbs per pound of bodyweight
0.4-0.6 grams of fat per pound of bodyweight
i eat 600-800 calories past maintenance depending on what body part, I do gain weight but its never muscle always fat, i have tried so many different programs, 5x5, madcows HST etc

How many calories is 600-800 over maintenance at 168lbs?

For your phenotype your diet is still the issue. You are eating too many carbohydrates and not enough healthy fats for your phenotype.

Increase your protein to 1.2 -1.5g/lb
Drop the carbohydrates to .5-.75g/lb
The balance of your calories from EFA

2020 calorie diet:
225g protein = 900 calories
100g carbohydrates = 400 calories
80g fats = 720 calories

Or you can spend an awful lot of your valuable time and money diving down that rabbit hole...JMHO.

Good luck.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

For your phenotype your diet is still the issue. You are eating too many carbohydrates and not enough healthy fats for your phenotype.

2020 calorie diet:
80g fats = 720 calories

Or you can spend an awful lot of your valuable time and money diving down that rabbit hole...JMHO.

Good luck.
If he has access to.further testing things could be ruled.out. There are.just a lot of red flags with what i.mentioned people.who eat healthy eat unbalanced thinking its healthy..

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
If he has access to.further testing things could be ruled.out. There are.just a lot of red flags with what i.mentioned people.who eat healthy eat unbalanced thinking its healthy..
Im with Dave on.this.one..your.diet needs an.over haul.majorly..been.there did.that.one.of.the.reason i.got.ill. I.ate 90% clean, but.nationally unbalanced thinking it was healthy ..why i mentioned i see red.flags..

jman12

Awards

2020 calorie diet:
80g fats = 720 calories

Good luck.
My protein is 1.2-1.5 grams didnt you see?
There is nothing wrong with eating 2 grams of carbs per pound of bodyweight, i personally feel that or very near that, i can sometimes be 10 or 15 grams short is ideal
and my fats are fine, at the end of the day my macros are good and should still be gaining muscle with them espcially considering im in a solid calories surplus

thats not my calorie consumption, i have inputted my diet on fit day so inputted my diet with all the nutrional info from the lables of food i bought and i eat the same food in the same proportions everyday, i just could not be bothered to individually select all my food and input it again and write it all here. I eat 3326 calories to be pricise, i still think my diet will poon all over your diet, i should be giving you nutrional advice, i go all organic, do you even do that?

jman12

Awards
Im with Dave on.this.one..your.diet needs an.over haul.majorly..been.there did.that.one.of.the.reason i.got.ill. I.ate 90% clean, but.nationally unbalanced thinking it was healthy ..why i mentioned i see red.flags..
once again can you be more precise? what kind of exact issues might I have, what kind of tests could i carry out?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My protein is 1.2-1.5 grams didnt you see?
There is nothing wrong with eating 2 grams of carbs per pound of bodyweight, i personally feel that or very near that, i can sometimes be 10 or 15 grams short is ideal
and my fats are fine, at the end of the day my macros are good and should still be gaining muscle with them espcially considering im in a solid calories surplus

thats not my calorie consumption, i have inputted my diet on fit day so inputted my diet with all the nutrional info from the lables of food i bought and i eat the same food in the same proportions everyday, i just could not be bothered to individually select all my food and input it again and write it all here. I eat 3326 calories to be pricise, i still think my diet will poon all over your diet, i should be giving you nutrional advice, i go all organic, do you even do that?
Yes I saw that you were at 1.2 - 1.5 g of protein. It was a typo on my part to say that you should "increase."

Your diet will poon all over mine and you should be giving me advice?
You are a 168lbs and 5'11" endomorph and you consume 340 grams of carbohydrates and 3300 calories a day and you cannot understand why you get fat? The only thing that could be worse than your diet is your training. Whatever Dude!

As I said earlier you can chase that rabbit down the hole...

You are welcome.

jman12

Awards
Yes I saw that you were at 1.2 - 1.5 g of protein. It was a typo on my part to say that you should "increase."

Your diet will poon all over mine and you should be giving me advice?
You are a 168lbs and 5'11" endomorph and you consume 340 grams of carbohydrates and 3300 calories a day and you cannot understand why you get fat? The only thing that could be worse than your diet is your training. Whatever Dude!

As I said earlier you can chase that rabbit down the hole...

You are welcome.
The 3300 calories a day in typically on a leg or back day otherwise minus 200 cals, my bad. I am an endomorph but i tolerate carbs relatively well espcially as my sources are clean (apart from the dextrose post workout). I gain a steady 1.2 or sometimes 2 pounds a week at most and actually even if i was eating too much thats not going to effect my ability to gain muscle now isnt it? your logic is a bit flawed there... hahaha how can my diet me bad im getting all the macros i need with top quality food at the right times, even if i was eating too much then thats not going to effect my ability to gain muscle like i said before, how can you even say my diets bad :/

And i guess your saying programs such as madcows 5x5. HST etc are bad as well? You really need to think logically before you type

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
The 3300 calories a day in typically on a leg or back day otherwise minus 200 cals, my bad. I am an endomorph but i tolerate carbs relatively well espcially as my sources are clean (apart from the dextrose post workout). I gain a steady 1.2 or sometimes 2 pounds a week at most and actually even if i was eating too much thats not going to effect my ability to gain muscle now isnt it? your logic is a bit flawed there... hahaha how can my diet me bad im getting all the macros i need with top quality food at the right times, even if i was eating too much then thats not going to effect my ability to gain muscle like i said before, how can you even say my diets bad :/

And i guess your saying programs such as madcows 5x5. HST etc are bad as well? You really need to think logically before you type
I was doing peoples diet while you were still in diapers. I also learned from the best names in the field of nutrition. John Berardi was my best friend we trained together for 2 years. We were light years ahead of people our age when it came to nutrition. I was a well respected NPC national level competitor for 10 years in bodybuilding. Now I design nutritional protocols for medical drs across the united states. I am also up on all the lastest craze in nutritoinal. Still nothing beats old school basics. It never fails.

jman12

Awards
I was doing peoples diet while you were still in diapers. I also learned from the best names in the field of nutrition. John Berardi was my best friend we trained together for 2 years. We were light years ahead of people our age when it came to nutrition. I was a well respected NPC national level competitor for 10 years in bodybuilding. Now I design nutritional protocols for medical drs across the united states. I am also up on all the lastest craze in nutritoinal. Still nothing beats old school basics. It never fails.
okay fair enough, but as I am sure you are aware everybody is different, i tolerate carbs quite well for my bodytype, someone else might not, all i am saying is i know my body beter then anybody especially after 3 years perfecting my diet. Do you honestly agree with David that my diet is bad? really? My diets better then 99% of the pople that go most gyms, they ****ing think pot noodle and as much protein as possible gets them big, they do not even understand the roles carbs and fats play and yet they still get big...

And besides the point of me getting "fat" as David says, surely i would put on muscle at the same time especially if i followed a well structured program, but i don't and thats the whole point, but then you have Davids logic and yours to a smaller extent of I put on fat because my diets terrible and dont put on muscle becuase my diets terrible despite me following a solid program and being in a caloric surplus with quality food and good macros, Davids comments are logically flawed dont you think ...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
okay fair enough, but as I am sure you are aware everybody is different, i tolerate carbs quite well for my bodytype, someone else might not, all i am saying is i know my body beter then anybody especially after 3 years perfecting my diet. Do you honestly agree with David that my diet is bad? really? My diets better then 99% of the pople that go most gyms, they ****ing think pot noodle and as much protein as possible gets them big, they do not even understand the roles carbs and fats play and yet they still get big...

And besides the point of me getting "fat" as David says, surely i would put on muscle at the same time especially if i followed a well structured program, but i don't and thats the whole point, but then you have Davids logic and yours to a smaller extent of I put on fat because my diets terrible and dont put on muscle becuase my diets terrible despite me following a solid program and being in a caloric surplus with quality food and good macros, Davids comments are logically flawed dont you think ...
Its a healthy diet but unbalanced just like majority of health nuts out there. Trust me I know about bio individuality and worse off even paradoxical issues. I have people put on 1-2 lbs a week max, but I use multple principles which even the most skilled nutritionist will not detect because I design based on cellular structural and complex integration of naturopathic approaches which athletes are now using with great benefits not just in performance, but health over all. My healthy unbalanced diet almost killed me.

jman12

Awards
Its a healthy diet but unbalanced just like majority of health nuts out there. Trust me I know about bio individuality and worse off even paradoxical issues. I have people put on 1-2 lbs a week max, but I use multple principles which even the most skilled nutritionist will not detect because I design based on cellular structural and complex integration of naturopathic approaches which athletes are now using with great benefits not just in performance, but health over all. My healthy unbalanced diet almost killed me.
Okay so what is unbalenced in my diet? despite what David said about having high carb macros for my bodytype

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay so what is unbalenced in my diet? despite what David said about having high carb macros for my bodytype
You simply have decided you don'y want to believe that your diet is not right. I never said it was bad. I said it is not right for your phenotype. You are eating to much carbohydrates and not enough healthy fats - regardless of what your organic fitday diet plan says. You continue to say that it is perfect and exactly right for you but the evidence in your body composition aspirations clealy state different You are eating 20x your body weight in calories, which is too much, and too much carbohydrates and not enough healthy fats. D3xtrose for an endomorphy is a huge mistake.

You clearly have an aversion to me or my posts. Sadly your mind is made up that your diet is perfect regardless of what the evidence has proven to you for 3 years now. That is flawed logic if I have ever seen it.

jman12

Awards
You simply have decided you don'y want to believe that your diet is not right. I never said it was bad. I said it is not right for your phenotype. You are eating to much carbohydrates and not enough healthy fats - regardless of what your organic fitday diet plan says. You continue to say that it is perfect and exactly right for you but the evidence in your body composition aspirations clealy state different You are eating 20x your body weight in calories, which is too much, and too much carbohydrates and not enough healthy fats. D3xtrose for an endomorphy is a huge mistake.

You clearly have an aversion to me or my posts. Sadly your mind is made up that your diet is perfect regardless of what the evidence has proven to you for 3 years now. That is flawed logic if I have ever seen it.
Okay so your essentially telling me because i eat too many carbs and not enough fat thats the reason why im not getting bigger? comon now no offence but thats not right especially since i am still eating 0.5 grams of fat per pound of bodyweight or more, I would aggree with you if i was hardly eating any fat at all, carbs are very important as im sure you are aware, to drop them to the levels you recomend is something to do on a cut

macgyver1

Awards
Here is a years progress for me....almost 40 and with free test numbers below scale. Clinically hypo-gonadal. (recently went on TRT only 3 months and doing well) TRT has not been a factor in the gains.

So...yes, you can gain plenty. Nutrition is the number one key. It is a 24/7 job.

Trt should NOT be for gym gains. Now if you are suffering from other issues, it can be of great benefit. I was suffering from extreme fatigue. I suffered a severe brain injury 3 years ago and Dr thinks hormonal issues are connected with it.

Feeling MUCH better now on TRT. Levels in the 600 range and free 121 (47-244 range). My numbers might not be all that high...but I feel GREAT. I can actually feel rested and wake up. I used to sleep for 14+ hours on weekends and still feel tired. Much different now.

Untitled33.jpg

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay so your essentially telling me because i eat too many carbs and not enough fat thats the reason why im not getting bigger? comon now no offence but thats not right especially since i am still eating 0.5 grams of fat per pound of bodyweight or more, I would aggree with you if i was hardly eating any fat at all, carbs are very important as im sure you are aware, to drop them to the levels you recomend is something to do on a cut
Your words:
Although i can get stronger I just can't get bigger and have been trying for years, before anyone asks diet is not an issue at all, I will post it up now since everyone always asks about it anyway?
i eat 600-800 calories past maintenance depending on what body part, I do gain weight but its never muscle always fat,
I am telling you that you are eating far too many carbohydrates for a body your size. If it's not your diet than it is your training.

Just curious - at 168lbs how big are your arms and chest? What is your 1rm bench press? What can you bench press for 10 repetitions? 168lbs at 5'11" is quite a slight physique.

jman12

Awards
Your words:I am telling you that you are eating far too many carbohydrates for a body your size. If it's not your diet than it is your training.

Just curious - at 168lbs how big are your arms and chest? What is your 1rm bench press? What can you bench press for 10 repetitions? 168lbs at 5'11" is quite a slight physique.
okay i take that on board your saying i eat to many carbs for my body type, but previously you did indicate that my diet was the reason why i was not getting any bigger...

I'm not strong tbh i spent most of my years training using hypertrophy routines, not a big fan of bench press but can bench 105kg for 5, squat 125kg for 5 and deadlift 155 for 5

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
i have inputted my diet on fit day
OHHHH!!! so a computer says you are good that makes it so?

FML... these threads are ignorant.

DUDE YOU ARE NOT EATING ENOUGH - PERIOD.

those equations and computer programs are GENERALIZED.

If I went by fitday I would be the fattest most obese idiot on the planet. - WHY? because I (and likely you) are NOT GENERALIZED.

Fitday says I need to eat 2300/cals a day to MAINTAIN body weight.... the REALITY is I need to eat 1900/cals a day to maintain bodyweight. Any more than that, and I am big fatty!

Those are GUIDELINES not facts!!!!

If you are not growing - you are not eating enough. FACT. PERIOD. END OF THIS STUP*D F*CKIN thread.

jman12

Awards

If I went by fitday I would be the fattest most obese idiot on the planet. - WHY? because I (and likely you) are NOT GENERALIZED.

Fitday says I need to eat 2300/cals a day to MAINTAIN body weight.... the REALITY is I need to eat 1900/cals a day to maintain bodyweight. Any more than that, and I am big fatty!

If you are not growing - you are not eating enough. FACT. PERIOD. END OF THIS STUP*D F*CKIN thread.
LOL you are ****ing retarded, you are retarded because you have not even read the thread. for starters I said i input the nutritional data from the labels from the back of the foods i buy, not select to the calorie estimations fitday brings up of foods. Secondly I don't listen to fit day i just log my foods in there to get an overview of how many calories I consume etc, i also do it manually to make sure. Thirdly if you read the thread i said i put on 1 to 2 pounds a week so i am gaining weight.

LOL you are so dumb

jman12

Awards
So what you going to say to that ****ing uneducated peasant

jman12

Awards
Your words:I am telling you that you are eating far too many carbohydrates for a body your size. If it's not your diet than it is your training.
Also i have followed well known programs as i have mentioned. Madcows 5x5, HST etc as well as my own, full body split etc They have not worked...

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
They have not worked...

again, shows your ignorance... they work - period..if they didnt work when you did it... then you did it wrong! settle down tiger... you are looking dumber by the minute.

jman12

Awards
again, shows your ignorance... they work - period..if they didnt work when you did it... then you did it wrong! settle down tiger... you are looking dumber by the minute.
rightttt says the person who wrote comments that were wrong because you didn't even read the thread properly, ie "If you are not growing - you are not eating enough. FACT", even though i stated i put on up to 2 pound a week....

well i got stronger from them but not bigger, i lasted 6 weeks of PRs on madcows, i took deadlift and squats even further, i did not do it wrong...

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
rightttt says the person who wrote comments that were wrong because you didn't even read the thread properly, ie "If you are not growing - you are not eating enough. FACT", even though i stated i put on up to 2 pound a week....

well i got stronger from them but not bigger, i lasted 6 weeks of PRs on madcows, i took deadlift and squats even further, i did not do it wrong...
Huh??? then they DID work... you are a walking contradiction son... if you didnt get bigger then you didnt eat enough... broken record is broken.

jman12

Awards
Huh??? then they DID work... you are a walking contradiction son... if you didnt get bigger then you didnt eat enough... broken record is broken.
like i said previously in this thread a couple of times i have got stronger and can get stronger, but do not gain size, size and strength are not necessarily correlated.

Well i do eat enough i gained 2 pounds a week on madcows, even more actually

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
like i said previously in this thread a couple of times i have got stronger and can get stronger, but do not gain size, size and strength are not necessarily correlated.

Well i do eat enough i gained 2 pounds a week on madcows, even more actually
contradiction again!! If you gained 2 lbs.. then you DID get bigger... FFS man.... get a clue.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hey! If you cannot contribute in a mature and respectful way please find your way out of this thread. Thank you.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless you are an endurance/sports athlete there is absolutely no need for all of those carbohydrates...especially an endomorph. Up the protein and/or fat and drop the to no more than 1g/lb...even that is too much for you IMHO.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Unless you are an endurance/sports athlete there is absolutely no need for all of those carbohydrates...especially an endomorph. Up the protein and/or fat and drop the to no more than 1g/lb...even that is too much for you IMHO.
This should serve you well man. Some are just more carb sensitive than others. Try what David is saying and see if it works for you. I can eat tons of protein, healthy fats and make solid gains. However, carbs of any kind seem to put a little bloat/ fat on, guaranteed!

Not going to hurt you to try.