new member!... worried about T level.

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

If theres one thing I might not be positive about my life and how its turned out, I am persistent wants im trying to find the answer to something, otherwise id have given up after 6 months and just gone about my life as is..

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.33%

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles12 View Post
    Did you not have any testing as such then?
    did you turn out to have something detrimental in the end?
    what kind of issues did you have if you dont mind me asking..
    oh sorry i think you misunderstood me, i have not gone to see him just enquired about him after matrix recommended him. His assistant said that the costs for tests need to be taken into consideration, so to me that means it could be pretty expensive.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

Didnt you ask how much before making a conclusion??

no matter, ill be pretty direct about it tomorrow, well both know after my next post lol
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.33%

Didnt you ask how much before making a conclusion??

no matter, ill be pretty direct about it tomorrow, well both know after my next post lol
    well tbf it was his Secretary and i could not load everything onto him and expect him to answer all the tests i would need, i dont even know the tests i would need for Gi etc. But yeah post back tomorrow!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

Im about to ring and book a consul. Is there anything I need to have asked for other than the things xou have listed? Will assessing the neurotransmitters help determine "underlying cause" or are these just in addition to finding that out?

just wasnt sure of your meaning on as well as underlying cause check neuros, as you said.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Im about to ring and book a consul. Is there anything I need to have asked for other than the things xou have listed? Will assessing the neurotransmitters help determine "underlying cause" or are these just in addition to finding that out?

just wasnt sure of your meaning on as well as underlying cause check neuros, as you said.
    I have dealt with people who went to him and he will go over with fine tooth comb focusing on liver pathways, neurotranmitter, GI, tract.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

Ok cool, how comes people have had to come to you afterwards though?
    seems if he can get to the root of things they wouldnt need to go to someone else too?

confused
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.01%

Ok cool, how comes people have had to come to you afterwards though?
    seems if he can get to the root of things they wouldnt need to go to someone else too?

confused
    They just wanted a second opinon. Kind of like seal of approval LOL
    Before they went to Dr mouton, I had every thing already figured out from a logical standpoint. They just needed the test to confirm it. Then once given the supplement recommendation they wanted to bounce it off me as well to see if it was a sound approach. This is common for people to ask for feed back once they have gone to Dr's from me. I work on cases along with some of the top experts in the field.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

Ok cool, im booked in for wednesday august 1st.. Ahh I just got to thinking though... When do the olympics start?
    im wondering if there will be train delays, actually im a lil paranoid about the olympics period, like some fanatic group is gonna try something... (dont ask).

Once the tests are done I guess ill get back on here with the reccomendations given to me, seems odd your guys dont do that anyway lol?
    but then ill keep my mouth shut cus otherwise you might not have real life clients to cater to

will these tests help establish the underlying problem as well as the neurotransmitters?
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.33%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    They just wanted a second opinon. Kind of like seal of approval LOL
    Before they went to Dr mouton, I had every thing already figured out from a logical standpoint. They just needed the test to confirm it. Then once given the supplement recommendation they wanted to bounce it off me as well to see if it was a sound approach. This is common for people to ask for feed back once they have gone to Dr's from me. I work on cases along with some of the top experts in the field.
    If you don't mind me asking what do you find is the contribution to low test and no gains etc from clients in the UK? I believe i read somewhere that you stated you pretty much already knew since half your clients were from the UK?
  11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.01%

Quote Originally Posted by jman12 View Post
    If you don't mind me asking what do you find is the contribution to low test and no gains etc from clients in the UK? I believe i read somewhere that you stated you pretty much already knew since half your clients were from the UK?
    Piss poor diets/lifestlyes/stress managing skills , bad genetics, all of them had compromised GI tracts, nutritional deficiency,
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.33%

Piss poor diets/lifestlyes/stress managing skills , bad genetics, all of them had compromised GI tracts, nutritional deficiency,
    are there any noticeable symptoms of compromised GI tracks?
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.01%

Quote Originally Posted by jman12 View Post
    are there any noticeable symptoms of compromised GI tracks?
    40% tested and verified do not have any GI related symptoms, but could range in fatigue, depression, anxiety, muscle pain and weakness. This is what makes it difficult to identify, but >90% of cases symptoms improve when rebalancing the GI tract. Stuff I have seen is amazing...
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.33%

40% tested and verified do not have any GI related symptoms, but could range in fatigue, depression, anxiety, muscle pain and weakness. This is what makes it difficult to identify, but >90% of cases symptoms improve when rebalancing the GI tract. Stuff I have seen is amazing...
    sorry matrix i know we have been through this before in my last thread, but if i still can get stronger no problem rather then bigger, does it not mean that i am absorbing nutrients and macros correctly etc since you would need the combination of both to get stronger. Ever since i started going gym i have only been ill twice in 3 years, whereas before with my ****ty diet i was getting ill more "commonly". If i feel okay in terms of fatigue and can get stronger no problem just not bigger, all be it with relatively low test for my age 18.3nmol/L and the fact i supp with animal pack, probably the best multivitamin around which allows me to get ample nutrients (more then what i need), then would it not be safe to say that the approach DR Mouton would take is kind of irrelevant to my case?
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.01%

Quote Originally Posted by jman12

sorry matrix i know we have been through this before in my last thread, but if i still can get stronger no problem rather then bigger, does it not mean that i am absorbing nutrients and macros correctly etc since you would need the combination of both to get stronger. Ever since i started going gym i have only been ill twice in 3 years, whereas before with my ****ty diet i was getting ill more "commonly". If i feel okay in terms of fatigue and can get stronger no problem just not bigger, all be it with relatively low test for my age 18.3nmol/L and the fact i supp with animal pack, probably the best multivitamin around which allows me to get ample nutrients (more then what i need), then would it not be safe to say that the approach DR Mouton would take is kind of irrelevant to my case?
    Animal.pack.is worst.vitamin out there. Nutrients are.in form not.used.by.the body and over time can be deposited in your joints.causing.major issues. Again think you are doing a good think is a bad think. Proper evaliation of other factors need to be done to rule things out. As mentioned before 40% of.people who have gi issue and do.not have any symptoms.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.1%

Sup man...

I just posted something similar (although I don't feel or look like someone who is "sick" or "bony" as you stated in your earlier posts - when i tell DR.'s I have low T they laugh...because I don't "look it"). Anyway, if your at 617 and optimum is 800-1000 then that's not bad. They are many factors when having Testosterone levels checked (if its free or total when its taken, and its a hard hormone to test accurately).

I would focus on being more positive and changing your thought patterns. You've got a sh-- load of help from Doctors....and even though they haven't helped you in your mind, from a medical perspective you've been cleared. I would keep searching...but stay positive. Focus on the weights, eating healthy, take good vitamins (do studies first...read and research)...etc.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.33%

Animal.pack.is worst.vitamin out there. Nutrients are.in form not.used.by.the body and over time can be deposited in your joints.causing.major issues. Again think you are doing a good think is a bad think. Proper evaliation of other factors need to be done to rule things out. As mentioned before 40% of.people who have gi issue and do.not have any symptoms.
    wow nearly everything I have read leads to the conclusion that animal pak is one of the best multi around, what would you say is a high quality product to buy? orange triad?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.45%

I'm partial to source naturals though are also other better ones. The bodybuilding vitamins are not that great in my opinion.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.9%

Thoughts on Solgar multivitamins with chelted minerals?(sorry to interrupt)
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

Thing is my uncle is 17 stone and he keeps saying to me, you look fine, your filling out, says he was thinner than me when he was my age,... I asked how much he weigh, he sai 13 1/2 stone..... What a prick.

im 142ibs at just a lil over 5'10, burt I know im an ectomorph (not a true ecto though).

my wrists did measure as 6.5 now they are down tö 6.4, I think I am actually losing bone.

Ill be 24 in august...

what weight do you think I should be? Not training weight but rather where to be natty before lifting?

I used to be a natural 154ibs at 19 which was probs normal for my frame, but I havent developed properly.. Im ashamed of who I am and what ive become.

Dont give a **** what my family say, they are willing to turn around and tell me I look healthy when people in the street think im a junkie then they can get ****ed*
    pure and simple, I just want these tests done now, nad hpefully it wo nt be something severe or a hoard of things that I need to keep under control.

I look like a wierdo mate, pure and simple, I get ****ing pissed tbh, because rather than moan about it I just want it sorted once and for all before it gets even worse..

50cent lost loads of weight for his new film.. Was down to 160 and he looked like a crackhead..... 160 used to be an ok weight for me, so how is **** like that sposed to make me feel?

people see a thin person and automatically assume they take drugs, fact of life.

a guy tried to tell me on here that 617 (probably lower now) is in the middle for my age... If you click the link to that site a few pages back you can see that 95% of people my age are 800 to 900.
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.01%

Quote Originally Posted by StickmanLee
    Thoughts on Solgar multivitamins with chelted minerals?(sorry to interrupt)
    Junk
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.33%

Junk
    orange triad?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

Any idea why I might be getting pain/numbness behind my eyes, like a slight migraine? The entire orbital bone around my eye has taken on a purple colour, and my eyes are very deep set, its like my eye sockets are sucking my eyeballs backwards, pretty much makes me look like I use meth or some other drug.
  24. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.01%

Any idea why I might be getting pain/numbness behind my eyes, like a slight migraine? The entire orbital bone around my eye has taken on a purple colour, and my eyes are very deep set, its like my eye sockets are sucking my eyeballs backwards, pretty much makes me look like I use meth or some other drug.
    Could be multipe issues going on..With out proper levels and history make it in possible.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

It is 100% not related to family history.

I also asked you twice, once I get whatever tests I need in august, will I know "everything" that is wrong biologically or will I need to look into other things still afterwards?
  26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.01%

It is 100% not related to family history.

I also asked you twice, once I get whatever tests I need in august, will I know "everything" that is wrong biologically or will I need to look into other things still afterwards?
    Depends on what those tests are and knowing the probably causes through detailed person history,
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

But I can get "all" of this analysed with dr mouton right?

I get the impression I could walk in and say "well I think its this or that", and then they will test for that and if it isnt it they say im fine...

you see what im getting at?

:/
  28. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.01%

But I can get "all" of this analysed with dr mouton right?

I get the impression I could walk in and say "well I think its this or that", and then they will test for that and if it isnt it they say im fine...

you see what im getting at?

:/
    You need to be up front with this is what my budget is and how can we work with it? I always do a cost analyzes for client and Dr's patients so we know what we are working with. It reduces the tension and creates good patient/client relationships.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

Well im willing to do what it takes to find "everything" that is wrong with me physically, but that might leave me with no savings left.. I have about 2k saved.. I dont want to spend all that and bloody tests though man.

I just want to know the problems, and then work at containing them or take whatever I gotta take to suppress the symptoms/byproducts.

does that make sense?
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.01%

Well im willing to do what it takes to find "everything" that is wrong with me physically, but that might leave me with no savings left.. I have about 2k saved.. I dont want to spend all that and bloody tests though man.

I just want to know the problems, and then work at containing them or take whatever I gotta take to suppress the symptoms/byproducts.

does that make sense?
    2K should be enough
    dr mouton
    nutra eval
    follow up appointment
    Just be careful not to over load you on supplements ..

I normal can get done for well below that. Just getting the test and information is the biggest challenge.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

Are you saying he might over prescribe me supplements then? ... Why would I overdo it with supps?.. What I was saying before, is will these tests cover ground on everything it could be? I know resolving them is a different matter (which is what I assume you mean is expensive, but how exactly?)..
  32. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.01%

Are you saying he might over prescribe me supplements then? ... Why would I overdo it with supps?.. What I was saying before, is will these tests cover ground on everything it could be? I know resolving them is a different matter (which is what I assume you mean is expensive, but how exactly?)..
    To correct imbalance one needs to support enyzmatic pathways, there is just a specific order which needs to be done. Things need to be layered to measure if there are any interactions. The recommendations I am sure are needed but, one needs t introduce them in groups not all at once.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

So to correct those pathways is it usually supplements that are introduced? Dpes it have to be supps bought from mouton or once I know what they are could I just go somewhere like holland and barrets because otherwise it will be expensive I imagine.. And should I then be taking them for life? Or just until levels are ok? And how do you know when levels are ok further testing? If thats the case how frequently should one get tested?

im wondering if its one of those things where I have to go back to london every year or so.. I dont really want to do that.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

So to correct those pathways is it usually supplements that are introduced? Dpes it have to be supps bought from mouton or once I know what they are could I just go somewhere like holland and barrets because otherwise it will be expensive I imagine.. And should I then be taking them for life? Or just until levels are ok? And how do you know when levels are ok further testing? If thats the case how frequently should one get tested?

im wondering if its one of those things where I have to go back to london every year or so.. I dont really want to do that.
  35. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.01%

He will do phone consults with you i am sure. These are all the things which should be check before making decision. When you buy supplements from brand such as those they are crap and you get what you pay for. You can use iherb.com and get much the same brands. I never sell my clients any supplements. If I do I give them to them at reduced price or even cost. Many companies I send them same innovice so they see I am honoring my word. One needs to look into what type of budget you are dealing with in order to make necessary modification.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

Well he clearly doesnt offer phone consultations because he didnt offer me one,his secretary just booked me in for august 1st..

as long as their is a "decent" site I can order from that is reasonably priced, but surely id be better off eating certain foods? And supps are only required if im lacking a certain vitamin arent they? Has nothing to do with being toxic..
  37. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.01%

Well he clearly doesnt offer phone consultations because he didnt offer me one,his secretary just booked me in for august 1st..

as long as their is a "decent" site I can order from that is reasonably priced, but surely id be better off eating certain foods? And supps are only required if im lacking a certain vitamin arent they? Has nothing to do with being toxic..
    Doesn't matter what you eat its if you are absorbing it or not is the question.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

So will these tests establish everything I need to know then or will I just be goin round in circles for the next 10 years?

cus your basically avoiding my question lol.

I can summise that it means "no", and that once ive had the tests ill have to look at something else, and then something else...

I could suggest what "i think is wrong" and it could check out as fine, and I get nowhere, it would be a lot better after all this time if I could just have everything checked biologically/genetically, which ever.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

So will these tests establish everything I need to know then or will I just be goin round in circles for the next 10 years?

cus your basically avoiding my question lol.

I can summise that it means "no", and that once ive had the tests ill have to look at something else, and then something else...

I could suggest what "i think is wrong" and it could check out as fine, and I get nowhere, it would be a lot better after all this time if I could just have everything checked biologically/genetically, which ever.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix

2K should be enough
    dr mouton
    nutra eval
    follow up appointment
    Just be careful not to over load you on supplements ..

I normal can get done for well below that. Just getting the test and information is the biggest challenge.
    Hey, havent updated in a few weeks, got my apointment next wednesday..

Just wanted to ask, "be careful not to overload on suplements" how many supplements should I be taking? Is ideal? Im not a big fan of taking lots of supps anyway, but will obviously take what ever it is I need.

Similar Forum Threads

1. High vitamin D level = high testosterone level
    By liquid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-09-2014, 03:40 AM
  2. Pct, getting worried...
    By manzolis in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 01:12 PM
  3. Really worried about this......
    By srx600 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 04:46 PM
  4. New member here; Long time member at...
    By RBEliminator in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 06:22 PM