new member!... worried about T level.

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. food allergies may not cause rashes that you can see, but they can cause inflammation and poor digestion.

    aside from others saying you look too thin, and the feeling that you should weigh more...do you have any kind of symptoms of anything?


  2. Well ive only tested for intolerance so far as opposed to allergy but....migraines, lack of concentration, constantly having to clear my throat, feel numbness behind nose, and around brow area or behind eyes, dry coughs, mostly in morning (might be dust allergy or something), I have body acne but I dont think that is is in any way excasserbated by food... The other things im not sure. The most annoying cant deal with symptom is the mucous, as im constantly snorting its not like I can spit everywhere. Its embarrassing and people have commented on it, I also have a sinus like twitch on just one side of my face, probs just nerves..
    •   
       


  3. Mucous build up is the most obvious one for me, constantly clearing throat, youd think I had a hardcore cocaine habit but I dont. It has been commented on by people I have had to work with and by my family and friends at times.
    I get migraines and numbness behind nose and eyes also around brow area.
    I struggle to concentrate. Im depressed, prone to mood swings.. I get a wierd nervous like twitch on one side of face and I can feel sinus vein pulsing when I toouch nearnose/midface, but even if im completely relaxed, it is "much worse" if people smoke around me, or I drink alcohol, so I try to avoid that stuff now where possible..
    thats alls I can think of that stands out to me apart from weight and poor erection problem.

  4. Have you done actual allergen testing with a dr? I have chronic sinusitis and it led to sleep apnea causing fatigue, irritability, poor concentration, and chronic post nasal drip (aka lots of mucus in my nose and throat) which led to frequent sinus infections and sinus headaches.

  5. They wont let me dude, the doctors here are slimy reptillian mother****ers who only want to get the city reliant on anti depressants, or get send them to a councellor...
    you could have a swollen penis, yellow eyes and hamster cheeks and theyd suggest that the cause is purely psychological.. I dont know what to do. Other than take one of those home testing kits and I dont think they will be reliable enough, I already bought one for 17quid and it broke (didnt get money back)..
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mumbles12 View Post
    They wont let me dude, the doctors here are slimy reptillian mother****ers who only want to get the city reliant on anti depressants, or get send them to a councellor...
    you could have a swollen penis, yellow eyes and hamster cheeks and theyd suggest that the cause is purely psychological.. I dont know what to do. Other than take one of those home testing kits and I dont think they will be reliable enough, I already bought one for 17quid and it broke (didnt get money back)..
    YOU ARE TOXIC ...have altered liver detoxification pathways and probably Gi integrity is compromised. Then take matters in your own hand go to out side sources. Yes it cost more money, but you get more done.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    YOU ARE TOXIC ...have altered liver detoxification pathways and probably Gi integrity is compromised. Then take matters in your own hand go to out side sources. Yes it cost more money, but you get more done.
    What makes you say that? You mean due to my symptoms right? Food related or are you suspecting something else? How do you classify someone as "being TOXIC".
    the gi thing and other jargon means nothing to me as I dont know what it means, have I been eating too much of the same food? Is it environmental?
    where can I go to sort this out then? (please answer all of my questions not just one).

    thank you.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mumbles12

    What makes you say that? You mean due to my symptoms right? Food related or are you suspecting something else? How do you classify someone as "being TOXIC".
    the gi thing and other jargon means nothing to me as I dont know what it means, have I been eating too much of the same food? Is it environmental?
    where can I go to sort this out then? (please answer all of my questions not just one).

    thank you.
    You.can.not.tolerate smoke.and.alcohol your.liver pathways are.not.working properly. Probably undermethylated.like.most.blok es due.to bad genes. I.have worked.with.numerous people.from.UK.and.their are similarity do.to.inability to.detoxify certain chemicals (smoke and alcohol) are the two.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    You.can.not.tolerate smoke.and.alcohol your.liver pathways are.not.working properly. Probably undermethylated.like.most.blok es due.to bad genes. I.have worked.with.numerous people.from.UK.and.their are similarity do.to.inability to.detoxify certain chemicals (smoke and alcohol) are the two.
    So are you saying I should come and see you then.. Are you even in the UK?
    if not then where else could I go to? What do I need to ask for?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mumbles12 View Post
    So are you saying I should come and see you then.. Are you even in the UK?
    if not then where else could I go to? What do I need to ask for?
    I am saying you need to get with a good health professional who is very knowledgeable about these issues. You have imbalancing going on in multiple system. They are all interconnected just like one biological and neurological Jigsaw puzzle I have found not many Dr's in the UK who are integrative medical specialist. I really feel sorry for people over there. Their health care system is horrible and probably with in the next 10 years UK health will continue to decline unless they do something major overhaul.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  11. You say hardly, so in that respect we can assume you mean their is somebody right? Im already past the point of "ok im gonna have to pay for this" and am waiting for you to give me something substantial on where to go. Ill even go to europe if I have to.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mumbles12
    You say hardly, so in that respect we can assume you mean their is somebody right? Im already past the point of "ok im gonna have to pay for this" and am waiting for you to give me something substantial on where to go. Ill even go to europe if I have to.
    Last time.we checked i thought you were in Europe lol
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  13. well yea, but just sayin if i had to go to another country on this continent i would book it off work, i wlecome the travelling, but coming to america might be more difficult, mostly cus ive not done that before haha.

    There are private hospitals, in fact im getting a ct scan for an unerupted canine at a private hospital now (with refferal from another source), but the NHS is not the be all and end all, its getting refferals that are the problem. You say your not a doctor.. im not sure what it is you do but maybe a ref from somebody like yourself would get me whatever tests I need at a private hospital? if i even needed a referal of course..

    Dont worry I lost my faith in the NHS about a year ago, think i stated that in first post lol. But my health is important to me, I really want to take matters in to my own hands, which is probs why im coming off as obsessed :/.

    Would i need medication to combat toxicity? or just diet change? surely you guys in America are just as prone to such things if its a case of environmental? Im no expert but i would have thought so..

    I drink a lot of green tea IDK if that helps? also my only other beverage of choice is water (tap water that is), I dont trust bottled anymore, but I need to think about getting a Britafilter or similar product i rekon..

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mumbles12 View Post
    "Great"!

    so im stuck like this then basically, Im sick of people telling me I look like a methodone addict, while doctors say I look fine.. I cant take much more of this ****, its getting to the point Im afraid to step foot outside the house because im embarrassed of how I look, working out doesnt help because my wrists look like I had rickets as a child, which I have no way of even knowing if I did.. Im 24 this august.. My elbows popped out of placw, tried to get a scan for osteoporosis around the time I got my blood test, those results were years ago btw.. My total t level might be even lower know because I look really ****ing ill, and people in my family think its all in my head, its bull****, there just used to what I look like, and there not exactly role models..

    im ****ing sick of this ****. I know I sound like an impatient, but ive been trying to sort this for a few years and nothing gets done cus its always more *******s to deal with, more refferals that I cant get and am denied, more doctors telling me its my mind and not me physically.. Of course thats why my bones curve inwards, and I cant get a ****ing erection unless its first thing in the morning and even then its only a semi..

    its not me whos neglecting this, its the bastards I have to go to in order to get things put right, they simply "dont give a ****"
    ive changed medical practise twice already, my healths just going from **** to worse, im isolating myself from everyone that I can get away with keeping away from,.. Ive ditched friends ive known for 8 years because of their comments on how I look, they telling me im looking like gollum, im wasting my life trying to sort this out, "wasting", ive ****ing had enough, im ready knife the living **** out of the next evil eyed one eyebrowed doctor that disregards what is happening to me...

    ****ing hate this..
    I have felt the same way as you do. I have certain insecurities of going outside my house and i still do. But thats one of your limiting factors. You need to get out of wherever you are and do some social interaction. Going to work for me sucks but it helps. Not only that, but dont just DO boxing. Have a goal. A goal to win your first fight. Then train for that first fight. Eat right, Supplement right, do things right to get to that goal. The one thing for me that suks is i want somethiung, then i change my mind. And thats one thing you cant do. Pick something that you really want and find a way to get it. You are basically turning your head right left up down and then when you look straight you feel like its good to move forward, but then your worried about the right left up down AGAIN. Just move forward, stop letting fear dictate your life. get out, find goals. COMPETE. and get social.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/193693-lifting-heavy-every.html
    MY LOG ABOVE^^^ Yes i Squat heavy every single day. Come see how it works out!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mumbles12 View Post
    well yea, but just sayin if i had to go to another country on this continent i would book it off work, i wlecome the travelling, but coming to america might be more difficult, mostly cus ive not done that before haha.

    There are private hospitals, in fact im getting a ct scan for an unerupted canine at a private hospital now (with refferal from another source), but the NHS is not the be all and end all, its getting refferals that are the problem. You say your not a doctor.. im not sure what it is you do but maybe a ref from somebody like yourself would get me whatever tests I need at a private hospital? if i even needed a referal of course..

    Dont worry I lost my faith in the NHS about a year ago, think i stated that in first post lol. But my health is important to me, I really want to take matters in to my own hands, which is probs why im coming off as obsessed :/.

    Would i need medication to combat toxicity? or just diet change? surely you guys in America are just as prone to such things if its a case of environmental? Im no expert but i would have thought so..

    I drink a lot of green tea IDK if that helps? also my only other beverage of choice is water (tap water that is), I dont trust bottled anymore, but I need to think about getting a Britafilter or similar product i rekon..
    Green tea is horrible for you LOL you are causing major thyroid issues due to huge amounts of flouride which cause low iodine levels. Through proper personal and medical history it is usually easy to find out where people are their worst enemy LOL As much as I hate to say its the health nuts are the ones who have the worst imbalance in biochemistry which is mainly brought upon by their own doing...
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  16. Green tea bad for you?..... Jesus christ............
    ive got no comment, ill quit drinking it then, theres me thinking it was detoxing my body..
    Im prone to two cups of it a day lately.

    fluoride in green tea you mean? Or tap water? What the **** am I supposed to drink then that isnt made by the government?
    can I drink water? Yes or no?..

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mumbles12
    Green tea bad for you?..... Jesus christ............
    ive got no comment, ill quit drinking it then, theres me thinking it was detoxing my body..
    Im prone to two cups of it a day lately.

    fluoride in green tea you mean? Or tap water? What the **** am I supposed to drink then that isnt made by the government?
    can I drink water? Yes or no?..
    Both
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  18. So what is the safest water to drink? Or safest anything to drink for that matter.. As in to stay alive but not mess brain up..

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mumbles12
    So what is the safest water to drink? Or safest anything to drink for that matter.. As in to stay alive but not mess brain up..
    Filtered water..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  20. Lol just been looking at those. Bout time I sorted that. But heres the thing...
    what is better the ones that go under the sink.. The kettle type ones (shape)..
    Then theres of course distillied water which I dont know enough about, but it strips all minerals??

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mumbles12 View Post
    Lol just been looking at those. Bout time I sorted that. But heres the thing...
    what is better the ones that go under the sink.. The kettle type ones (shape)..
    Then theres of course distillied water which I dont know enough about, but it strips all minerals??
    Good water systems cost you about a grand...reverse osmosis is probably the best.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  22. you can spend quite a bit more if you get a whole house filtration and treatment system...especially if you do not haggle. there is more chlorine in my drinking water than in a pool, so it was a given we needed better quality...

  23. Apparently uk tap water is nowhere near as bad as in the States..
    according to what im reading staffordshire (where im from) is natural fluoride, and its at the optimal amount whatever that is, basically its not as bad as all the other parts of the west midlands, or the uk for that matter, doesnt mention stoke on trent specifically though (exact city im in around staffs).

    I dont "actually" have a house of my own, im more a lodger so to speak. Doesnt the filter systems you can buy (cartridges etc) stand to get rid of much or most of the chemicals, idk about chlorine I havent looked for studies on that one.

    im with you 100% on green tea now ive researched it, also doctors tests arent even accurate for thyroid testing due to changing molecules! That sounds bad, you know about that??

    im happy to drink nothing but water for the rest of my life now, but idk how to get it safe. Also do you have any opinion on iodine supplementation, i.e. Logar's iodine 7%.. Havent priced it up yet.. I eat about 5 tins of sardines a week so maybe im getting iodine from that.. But apparently we need 12%??

    answe all but only if you know what im on about hehe..

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mumbles12
    Apparently uk tap water is nowhere near as bad as in the States..
    according to what im reading staffordshire (where im from) is natural fluoride, and its at the optimal amount whatever that is, basically its not as bad as all the other parts of the west midlands, or the uk for that matter, doesnt mention stoke on trent specifically though (exact city im in around staffs).

    I dont "actually" have a house of my own, im more a lodger so to speak. Doesnt the filter systems you can buy (cartridges etc) stand to get rid of much or most of the chemicals, idk about chlorine I havent looked for studies on that one.

    im with you 100% on green tea now ive researched it, also doctors tests arent even accurate for thyroid testing due to changing molecules! That sounds bad, you know about that??

    im happy to drink nothing but water for the rest of my life now, but idk how to get it safe. Also do you have any opinion on iodine supplementation, i.e. Logar's iodine 7%.. Havent priced it up yet.. I eat about 5 tins of sardines a week so maybe im getting iodine from that.. But apparently we need 12%??

    answe all but only if you know what im on about hehe..
    No you are on the right path unlike.most people.who are being lead astray ..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  25. maybe look into a portable reverse osmosis filter? looks like they run $70 and up. If you are looking at water quality NEVER believe anything that comes from the government, look to independent testing. In the area I am at we have "superior" water cause the 8 chemicals they test for are not in the water. We can use a chlorine test kit for a pool to see how much chlorine was used in the treatment of the water...and the water was so hard in this area that it left iron and calcium scale EVERYWHERE.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. High vitamin D level = high testosterone level
    By liquid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-13-2017, 01:50 PM
  2. Pct, getting worried...
    By manzolis in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 01:12 PM
  3. Really worried about this......
    By srx600 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 04:46 PM
  4. New member here; Long time member at...
    By RBEliminator in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Log in
Log in