Marijuana and Testosterone Levels/Restart

B

benchmark7

Awards
Hey guys, I have a question about marijuana usage and testosterone levels. I am a younger guy (self-diagnosed from own bloodwork) seemingly secondary hypo with TT levels 300-400 peak in the AM, and LH and FSH between 0.5 and 2.0. I have tried a clomid restart for 2 months, which boosted my LH to 6.0+ and TT to 6-700, but after coming off of the clomid my levels returned to the 300-400 range within a few weeks.

Also ever since I have had this problem and much prior to the problem I have always used medical marijuana for neck and back pain I have from scoliosis. I medicate with usually a few bowls at the end of the day every day, and have done so for a long time (2-3 years). I am healthy and fit otherwise, under 14% body fat and eat a healthy diet. I have heard many stances on the issue, but is it possible that my marijuana usage is affecting my ability to produce LH and FSH, or perhaps my ability to keep LH pulses going at a high level after discontinuing clomid? I am thinking about quitting for 2-4 weeks and seeing if it causes an increase in serum levels at all.

Thank you

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not TRT related, but I would avoid smoking it and rather eat it or vape it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Not TRT related, but I would avoid smoking it and rather eat it or vape it.
Eating it would be far better , there's a variety of cookbooks online and some of them teach you how to make M-Butter , M-oil which you can use in almost any recipe. As far as I know , this is not Drug related.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I have a question about marijuana usage and testosterone levels. I am a younger guy (self-diagnosed from own bloodwork) seemingly secondary hypo with TT levels 300-400 peak in the AM, and LH and FSH between 0.5 and 2.0. I have tried a clomid restart for 2 months, which boosted my LH to 6.0+ and TT to 6-700, but after coming off of the clomid my levels returned to the 300-400 range within a few weeks.

Also ever since I have had this problem and much prior to the problem I have always used medical marijuana for neck and back pain I have from scoliosis. I medicate with usually a few bowls at the end of the day every day, and have done so for a long time (2-3 years). I am healthy and fit otherwise, under 14% body fat and eat a healthy diet. I have heard many stances on the issue, but is it possible that my marijuana usage is affecting my ability to produce LH and FSH, or perhaps my ability to keep LH pulses going at a high level after discontinuing clomid? I am thinking about quitting for 2-4 weeks and seeing if it causes an increase in serum levels at all.

Thank you
You need to backfill alot of other factors. I had a hippie client who smoked weed for 50 years his total testosterone, neurotransmitters, and e2 levels where prefect. Only thing elevated was SHBG which we isolated the issues which we are addressing. So much for that theory blown out of the water LOL

B

benchmark7

Awards
You need to backfill alot of other factors. I had a hippie client who smoked weed for 50 years his total testosterone, neurotransmitters, and e2 levels where prefect. Only thing elevated was SHBG which we isolated the issues which we are addressing. So much for that theory blown out of the water LOL
So are you saying that you don't think marijuana has an effect on the HPTA? I think that's what I'm understanding.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
So are you saying that you don't think marijuana has an effect on the HPTA? I think that's what I'm understanding.
Every one is different in ability to detoxify. So its still Russian roulette which is a game I am.not willing to.play. I do not condone use of rec drugs but marijuana has many health benefits if used medicinally.