full blood work, could use some input

E

efini84

Awards
cross posting from another site to get additional input

Details:
- 30 year old male
- 6' ~210
- body fat estimated at 18% (no definition in midsection. actually very little definition anywhere else for that matter)
- tend to gain weight first in the hips, ass, and obliques before any place else
- low body hair. i can literally count the hairs on my chest when i don't shave those bitches off. seriously. it's embarassing. facial hair is halfway decent in the goatee area, but cheeks and sideburns are sparse. also embarassing.
- most of my family on both sides are overweight (or obese) and unfit
- ever since my teens, i've always experienced snail-slow gains (and fat losses) compared to my peers on the same programs/diets. i've suspected low T since then but never confirmed it until 2010
- did several short (3 weeks) prohormone cycles between 2006 and 2008. all but the first followed with toremifene and the boys came back fine (though never confirmed with labs)
- in 2005 i took a hard landing at US army airborne school. my head was fubared and i had a 2nd degree concussion
(i mention the two above items purely so you can provide informed opinions. i physically feel basically the same now as i did prior to both of those things. ie: i don't think it's related)
- the last 6 months have been very stressful (and frankly i'm surprised it didn't hit my T more this time around). i'm self-employed and days have been long and stressful and it's impacted my diet (which has been **** as can be seen by the cholesterol values) and workouts have sucked (when they're even completed).
- libido is generally low but i'm good to go once my wife is able to coax me (ie: no ED issues)
- i've never been super lean with visible abs, even in army infantry school which was my leanest.
- strength gains over time are miniscule despite (excluding the last 6 months) having good programs/diets in place. where i am now in strength was basically obtained via prohormones.
- i recently did ~6 weeks E/C stack. came off and am waiting on diurnal cortisol results, which i fully expect to be in the gutter as they were in my 2010 test which was also after a lengthy e/c period. results then were very low in the morning and low-normal the rest of the day.

the highlights of the full workup:
hxxp://i49.tinypic.com/2ibg3fr.png
(swap xx with tt...not letting post links)
red = lab noted out of range
yellow = in range but concerned
(preg, dht, and prog are listed because they had been tested in 2011 and 2010)

for the full bloodwork, including those from 05.06.2011 and 08.12.2010, see here (xls file): hxxp://dl.dropbox.com/u/281318/bloodwork.xls

all labs done in ~12hr fasted state and at ~8am

TIA for any insight, assistance, etc

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
E

efini84

Awards
Not enough data
are you joking? copy paste the dropbox link, replace the xx with tt and view the spreadsheet. that's 3 years of full bloodwork. if that's not enough, i don't know what is.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
are you joking? copy paste the dropbox link, replace the xx with tt and view the spreadsheet. that's 3 years of full bloodwork. if that's not enough, i don't know what is.
All I care about is last 3-6 months with getting proper testing for what's going on now. After 3-6 months its not really relevant
One person gave me 7 years of labs and I just looked at last 3 months then suggested Dr to have new labs drawn up with proper parameters needed to address the persons issues. ...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
SHBG is elevated probably coming from inflammation, low grade chronic infections,low carb dieting
Total cholesterol sucks optimal is 180. red flag malabsorption issues and low bile acid production which is for possible heavy metals, or infection.
Rt3 is elevated because of some other stressor on the body. you are a fool if you try to use t-3 only to bring it down will make matters worse in your case.
Adrenals have never been checked
T4 to t3 conversion sucks because of possible hidden stressors or other factors
Vitamin D levels low.
Still missing a few parameters which are huge markers for other issues which need to be evaluated.