cross posting from another site to get additional input
- 30 year old male
- 6' ~210
- body fat estimated at 18% (no definition in midsection. actually very little definition anywhere else for that matter)
- tend to gain weight first in the hips, ass, and obliques before any place else
- low body hair. i can literally count the hairs on my chest when i don't shave those bitches off. seriously. it's embarassing. facial hair is halfway decent in the goatee area, but cheeks and sideburns are sparse. also embarassing.
- most of my family on both sides are overweight (or obese) and unfit
- ever since my teens, i've always experienced snail-slow gains (and fat losses) compared to my peers on the same programs/diets. i've suspected low T since then but never confirmed it until 2010
- did several short (3 weeks) prohormone cycles between 2006 and 2008. all but the first followed with toremifene and the boys came back fine (though never confirmed with labs)
- in 2005 i took a hard landing at US army airborne school. my head was fubared and i had a 2nd degree concussion
(i mention the two above items purely so you can provide informed opinions. i physically feel basically the same now as i did prior to both of those things. ie: i don't think it's related)
- the last 6 months have been very stressful (and frankly i'm surprised it didn't hit my T more this time around). i'm self-employed and days have been long and stressful and it's impacted my diet (which has been **** as can be seen by the cholesterol values) and workouts have sucked (when they're even completed).
- libido is generally low but i'm good to go once my wife is able to coax me (ie: no ED issues)
- i've never been super lean with visible abs, even in army infantry school which was my leanest.
- strength gains over time are miniscule despite (excluding the last 6 months) having good programs/diets in place. where i am now in strength was basically obtained via prohormones.
- i recently did ~6 weeks E/C stack. came off and am waiting on diurnal cortisol results, which i fully expect to be in the gutter as they were in my 2010 test which was also after a lengthy e/c period. results then were very low in the morning and low-normal the rest of the day.
the highlights of the full workup:
(swap xx with tt...not letting post links)
red = lab noted out of range
yellow = in range but concerned
(preg, dht, and prog are listed because they had been tested in 2011 and 2010)
for the full bloodwork, including those from 05.06.2011 and 08.12.2010, see here (xls file): hxxp://dl.dropbox.com/u/281318/bloodwork.xls
all labs done in ~12hr fasted state and at ~8am
TIA for any insight, assistance, etc