Question about hgh

A

Around

Awards
I have a few questions about hgh for anybody who can answer them. I have been looking into hgh and found interesting things. The only and main reason if I was to take hgh is to gain some inches. My question is at the age of 18, what are some reasonable doses to take and when? If I do take it when can I see some results even minor ones. Another thing is where should I inject it? Also I've seen many products out there to lower estrogen, what would the best one be so I could reach the height I want and without lowering my estrogen to low. Thank you to anyone who posts with detail knowledge of this. If I wrote this post in the incorrect place please let me know. I wasn't sure where to post this.

Some Info
Male
5'6
Desire height 5'9 or 5'10
Plates aren't closed

If you need anymore information don't hesitate to ask.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You're too young for HGH. Even if you weren't, you don't use HGH for mass. You won't gain anything on HGH. The benefit of any peptides is how it helps repair tissue, broken bones, etc. There are peptide junkies who swear by peptides, but 99% of the benefits are all in their heads. How much did you imagine taking?

napalm

napalm

Awards
I'm a little confused at your post. When you at gain inches do you mean in height? If so, at 18 your growth plates are fused bro.

Edit: how do you know you plates aren't closed? If they aren't that would be kind of unusual. Like hammer said, you aren't going to. Get anything out of hgh.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EpiStrong IGF-1/GH 2
Rocket3015 IGF-1/GH 11
maximillia Anabolics 15
D Anabolics 3
J Anabolics 2