BEST OTC A.I - dim, calcium d gluconate, myomin?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

BEST OTC A.I - dim, calcium d gluconate, myomin?

What is generally the best otc natural a.i from those above, i believe dim is quite popular seems the general consensous is its effective
    but does it balance estrogens instead of actually lowering them?
    is indoplex supposidly the best dim to take?

how about calcium d gluconate, and myomin anyone have any experience or info on these, i hear they are both effective particularly calcium d gluconate?

Anyone any experience with these

Thanks.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I can talk about the other AI 's you listed but I can talk about Indolplex/DIM if your not to high over 50 pg/ml you can keep E2 in check using Zinc/Copper 50 mgs/ 2 mgs and adding in Indolplex/DIM but be careful there is a lot of junk sold out there if your Indolplex/DIM dose not come in tablets that you can cut up in most case's it's not good stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    What is generally the best otc natural a.i from those above, i believe dim is quite popular seems the general consensous is its effective

how about calcium d gluconate, and myomin anyone have any experience or info on these, i hear they are both effective particularly calcium d gluconate?

Thanks.
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks.
    Best solution to the problem is find out what is causing it rise in the first place. In the mean time, DIM with TMG is good, but can raise e2. Myomin you do not know what other alterations on of cyp 450 it causing. Calcium D glucurate is good for people with suspected altered GI issues. Zinc 50 mgs picolate with 2 mgs copper taken seperately. I know there is an arguement for this but I have way too many people having clinically results with low copper levels when zinc is taken together which do not lie. OPtimal ratio is 8:1 Zn:cu <30 mgs >50 mgs then 2 mgs should be enough to offset the imbalance. PMGamer, myself and multiple others have been taking 50 mgs with 2 gms of copper for a while and the results where low copper levels. As a precaution I recommend people take them apart to avoid this potential complication. Just because you have copper in multiple vitamin does not protect you from deficiency since ratios are usually 30:1 Zn:1
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

erase, period...
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%

I just started a guy who was low T on DAA and erase and we have a starting base line and will retest in 3 weeks. Should be interesting to see the results. Is erases as good as aromasin and what dosage would you compare it too?
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.72%

how amazing, there was a doc guru on Doctor OZ show today recommending 200mg of DIM for to get rid of butt fat. how about eating right and working out.
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    how amazing, there was a doc guru on Doctor OZ show today recommending 200mg of DIM for to get rid of butt fat. how about eating right and working out.
    Yes and most people are under lmethylated which DIm is not going to any good any way LOL
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

Dim is an estrogen balancer working by reducing the bad estrogens and raising the good estrogens and not technically an AI correct?

So indoplex dim by enzymatic therapy is the best dim to get, can 2 pills be taken per day?

Or is the bioresponse nutrients dim better? (supposidly more apsorbable)

Oh yea and cant use anything like erase, need something very natural and affordable that works (as best as natural products can that is)

Keen to try out dim or calcium d gluconate as a natural means to lower estrogen, anyone used or know much about calcium d gluconate, i believe its used an AI and not an estrogen balancer like dim and myomin?

Thanks guys
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.25%

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    erase, period...
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    I just started a guy who was low T on DAA and erase and we have a starting base line and will retest in 3 weeks. Should be interesting to see the results. Is erases as good as aromasin and what dosage would you compare it too?

Some have compared 50-75mg to 12.5mg aromasin.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

Dim is an estrogen balancer working by reducing the bad estrogens and raising the good estrogens and not technically an AI correct?

So indoplex dim by enzymatic therapy is the best dim to get, can 2 pills be taken per day?

Or is the bioresponse nutrients dim better? (supposidly more apsorbable)

Oh yea and cant use anything like erase, need something very natural and affordable that works (as best as natural products can that is)

Keen to try out dim or calcium d gluconate as a natural means to lower estrogen, anyone used or know much about calcium d gluconate, i believe its used an AI and not an estrogen balancer like dim and myomin?

Thanks guys
  11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

Agreed.

Some have compared 50-75mg to 12.5mg aromasin.
    Kind of interest in this being used as alternative to aromasin which may be cheaper in the long run. My concern is what other pathways is it altering in the process..
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.25%

Kind of interest in this being used as alternative to aromasin which may be cheaper in the long run. My concern is what other pathways is it altering in the process..

11b-hsd, the cortisone/cortisol pathway.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    11b-hsd, the cortisone/cortisol pathway.
    whats the side effect of that being altered?
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.25%

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    whats the side effect of that being altered?
    Lower cortisol, typically a good thing since high stress lifestyles and hard training often leads to elevated levels. I'm unsure of the long term repercussions of it though.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

cant wait to see the results on that one
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    Watching Dr.Oz with the other housewives are you?.
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

Watching Dr.Oz with the other housewives are you?.
    They made a complete azz of Dr oz and medical profession is losing his respect.
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

must be running out of topics to keep the show going
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.72%

pretty much so. my days off are in the middle of the week and definately not much on daytime TV.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.72%

the thing is though, somebody is buying DIM for a fat ass!
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

can/does lowering or inhibiting cortisol cause fat loss?
  22. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1
    the thing is though, somebody is buying DIM for a fat ass!
    Sitting home with other women eating Bonbons on the couch biatching about being fat and running looking for the Magic pill like all the other sheeple..
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

(PES) Erase/ Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione has a long warning label and the first line is “Do not take this product if you have prostate hypertrophy”

My question is If I take Erase and my BPH symptoms gets worse, could I just discontinue use? Will the symptoms recede to what the were before taking erase or could it cause irreversible prostate damage?

History-I’ve had BPH for 4 years, and been on TRT for the last 2 years. Luckily my prostate symptoms never worsened since the start of my trt.

I’ve got sides that point to high E2 , my doc won’t test for it, and changing doctors is not an option.
    Ordered aromasin online twice and got bunk both times, I was hoping erase would be the answer to my problems.
  24. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%

Quote Originally Posted by redroc View Post
    (PES) Erase/ Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione has a long warning label and the first line is “Do not take this product if you have prostate hypertrophy”

My question is If I take Erase and my BPH symptoms gets worse, could I just discontinue use? Will the symptoms recede to what the were before taking erase or could it cause irreversible prostate damage?

Probably because of the fact that it may raise testosterone levels. My concern is majority of people have low cortisol to begin with any droping it can make it worse in a lot of cases.

History-I’ve had BPH for 4 years, and been on TRT for the last 2 years. Luckily my prostate symptoms never worsened since the start of my trt.

I’ve got sides that point to high E2 , my doc won’t test for it, and changing doctors is not an option.
    Ordered aromasin online twice and got bunk both times, I was hoping erase would be the answer to my problems.
    Probably because of the fact that it may raise testosterone levels may be a concern for BPH. My concern is majority of people have low cortisol to begin with any droping it can make it worse in a lot of cases. In reality it should help BPH. There are 2 erases...
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.65%

Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    I can talk about the other AI 's you listed but I can talk about Indolplex/DIM if your not to high over 50 pg/ml you can keep E2 in check using Zinc/Copper 50 mgs/ 2 mgs and adding in Indolplex/DIM but be careful there is a lot of junk sold out there if your Indolplex/DIM dose not come in tablets that you can cut up in most case's it's not good stuff.
    how do you rate Swanson products , both the diim and indol 3 carbinol are in caps

.http://www.healthmonthly.co.uk/produ...ole+3+carbinol

http://www.healthmonthly.co.uk/produ...ring=ultra+dim

thanks
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

Hijacked
  27. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

enzymatic therapy and integrative sell the indoplex dim
  28. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%

enzymatic therapy and integrative sell the indoplex dim
    There are better choice IMO as I already noted..
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I can't say there is a lot of junk DIM sold out there and if it does not have the word Indolplex in it for most it will not work the reg. DIM gets killed in your stomach. If you can't find Indolplex/DIM you can try breaking open the caps of this DIM and take it in a spoon with olive oil this might help it get past your stomach.
    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    how do you rate Swanson products , both the diim and indol 3 carbinol are in caps

.http://www.healthmonthly.co.uk/produ...ole+3+carbinol

http://www.healthmonthly.co.uk/produ...ring=ultra+dim

thanks
  30. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

enzymatic therapy and integrative threrapeutics are indoplex dim
  31. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

There are better choice IMO as I already noted..
    all natural ais such as?
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.57%

re the original question: these are not aromatase inhibitors.

re the need for perfectly natural antiestrogens:
    i3c is superior to dim in my opinion, in every way healthier. available online with broccoli extract for pennies a day. good supp.
    zinc is a good natural ai IF you take enough, but is very oxidative and can cause mineral imbalances at those doses over long periods, so not a good idea...
    resveratrol is a good natural antiestrogen with serm-like properties and is extrermely healthy overall.
    in my opinion, by far the BEST PERFECTLY NATURAL aromatase inhibitor is 7-methoxy.
    can be had in bulk powder online, or found in many otc ai supps...
    7-methoxy is highly underrated, imo, and extremely effective.

if i had to recommend an arimistane (erase) product, it would be pct revolution black.
  33. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%

Quote Originally Posted by jin

i3c is superior to dim in my opinion, in every way healthier. available online with broccoli extract for pennies a day. good supp.
    zinc is a good natural ai IF you take enough, but is very oxidative and can cause mineral imbalances at those doses over long periods, so not a good idea...
    resveratrol is a good natural antiestrogen with serm-like properties and is extrermely healthy overall.
    in my opinion, by far the BEST PERFECTLY NATURAL aromatase inhibitor is 7-methoxy.

if i had to recommend an arimistane (erase) product, it would be pct revolution black.
    Lets put theory to the test. Have some one over 50 e2 and then have him take it then monitor the response through clinical testing over a 4 ,8 week period
  34. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

[QUOTE=jin;3383526]
    QUOTE]

I have been looking at a few others also, dont think much of the ones you mention, but i will look into 7-methoxy in particular only if it is all natural and an effective ai, i can only use all natural supps.
    Thanx.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.65%

Quote Originally Posted by jin View Post

is 7-methoxy chrysin ?
  36. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    is 7-methoxy chrysin ?
    I also need to find out what 7-methoxy , what its full chemical name is ?
    as theres alot of compunds that have this in them
    pretty sure its not chrysin
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.65%

I also need to find out what 7-methoxy , what its full chemical name is ?
    as theres alot of compunds that have this in them
    pretty sure its not chrysin

whos your supplier?
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.57%

it is the same stuff in ax's pct product.
    you can get bulk powder on the intawebz easily enough, and cheap.
    full chemical info and structure here:
    http://www.wolframalpha.com/entities...vone/am/y0/6s/
    here is ax's writeup on it (not plugging their stuff, as this same compound shows up in a lot of other pct products, too, just that this write-up is sufficiently technical while being easy enough to get your head around):
    http://support.athleticxtreme.com/cu...ethoxyflavone-

if you wanna know where i get my bulk powder, pm me.
  39. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%

here is ax's writeup on it (not plugging their stuff, as this same compound shows up in a lot of other pct products, too, just that this write-up is sufficiently technical while being easy enough to get your head around):

Do you have before and after labs to prove it does what it claims...? Sorry but I am a skeptic until I see the proof.
  40. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

Good links bro,
    So 7-methoxyflavone is totally natural and has no steroidial properties?
    Have you used it as an AI if so what results did you have, dosage used?
    THANKS

Similar Forum Threads

1. coral calcium vs calcium citrate
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 11:31 AM
  2. Creatine Gluconate???
    By Titanium in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 02:10 PM
  3. Creatine Gluconate
    By paulygon in forum Supplements