BEST OTC A.I - dim, calcium d gluconate, myomin? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

BEST OTC A.I - dim, calcium d gluconate, myomin?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Good links bro,
    So 7-methoxyflavone is totally natural and has no steroidial properties?
    Have you used it as an AI if so what results did you have, dosage used?
    THANKS
    Let see take 3 members pre and post e2 to verify this. Anedoctal with e2 levels is not accessible I want to see actually proof with lab tests from unbiased people.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

2. jin
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Do you have before and after labs to prove it does what it claims...? Sorry but I am a skeptic until I see the proof.
    yeah man, i feel you...
    but, no.
    i do not.
    actually, i have gone through a few bottles of packaged 7-methoxy pct-type products, stacked with assorted testboosting chems and herbals, and have had good results each time...
    actually, i have had better results on this sort of regimin than i have had on some ds/ph stacks... just my experience.
    lately, being the last couple years, i have gone through a couple of 10gram sacks of 7-methoxy (chemx usually has the bulk powder, but sometimes they are out), a couple bottles of letro, aromasin, nolva, and i am sure a few other things that i am not remembering well now - including some dim and i3c products, actually...
    and, frankly, i have had as good or better experiences on the 7-methoxy/testboosting stacks than i have had with everything else.
    no labs, but i guess i could get them (if you wanna pay for them!!!).
    fact is that the stuff is not expensive, readily available, and given the number of supp companies using the stuff, information about its legality for competitions and so on is best gotten from them...
    just shoot ax an email and see what they have to say about all natty comps.
    stuff is natural, as natural as can be aside from sucking on grape-seeds and snorting resveratrol...
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Let see take 3 members pre and post e2 to verify this. Anedoctal with e2 levels is not accessible I want to see actually proof with lab tests from unbiased people.
    maybe Atheltic xtreme rep could provide labtest results as its contained in their pct product.
    •   

4. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking

maybe Atheltic xtreme rep could provide labtest results as its contained in their pct product.
    More concerned its possibility of using it for natural AI for people with natural high e2 or on hrt. Not pct for pro hormone cycle which are imo are more dangerous then using real thing since they have not been studied long term like roids have been..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

More concerned its possibility of using it for natural AI for people with natural high e2 or on hrt. Not pct for pro hormone cycle which are imo are more dangerous then using real thing since they have not been studied long term like roids have been..
    i second that .
  6. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jin View Post
    yeah man, i feel you...
    but, no.
    i do not.
    actually, i have gone through a few bottles of packaged 7-methoxy pct-type products, stacked with assorted testboosting chems and herbals, and have had good results each time...
    actually, i have had better results on this sort of regimin than i have had on some ds/ph stacks... just my experience.
    lately, being the last couple years, i have gone through a couple of 10gram sacks of 7-methoxy (chemx usually has the bulk powder, but sometimes they are out), a couple bottles of letro, aromasin, nolva, and i am sure a few other things that i am not remembering well now - including some dim and i3c products, actually...
    and, frankly, i have had as good or better experiences on the 7-methoxy/testboosting stacks than i have had with everything else.
    no labs, but i guess i could get them (if you wanna pay for them!!!).
    fact is that the stuff is not expensive, readily available, and given the number of supp companies using the stuff, information about its legality for competitions and so on is best gotten from them...
    just shoot ax an email and see what they have to say about all natty comps.
    stuff is natural, as natural as can be aside from sucking on grape-seeds and snorting resveratrol...

Sounds good got me interested to try the 7-methoxy, i see its in certain otc supps which i can get but would rather try it solo as a plain ingrediant but cant seem to source it in the uk.......you say its available in the US as a pure bulk product?
    Do you have any experience and physical benefits/effects from using it solo, or even with other supps but with 7-methoxy being the only ai you used at the time?
    All natty across the board and supposidly very effective, it seems worth looking at
  7. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold

Sounds good got me interested to try the 7-methoxy, i see its in certain otc supps which i can get but would rather try it solo as a plain ingrediant but cant seem to source it in the uk.......you say its available in the US as a pure bulk product?
    Do you have any experience and physical benefits/effects from using it solo, or even with other supps but with 7-methoxy being the only ai you used at the time?
    All natty across the board and supposidly very effective, it seems worth looking at
    Lets test it.
    Show me the data..I know people with e2 issues and would be willing to try some thing then test it will clinical testing to verify ..
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jin View Post
    re the original question: these are not aromatase inhibitors.

re the need for perfectly natural antiestrogens:
    i3c is superior to dim in my opinion, in every way healthier. available online with broccoli extract for pennies a day. good supp.
    zinc is a good natural ai IF you take enough, but is very oxidative and can cause mineral imbalances at those doses over long periods, so not a good idea...
    resveratrol is a good natural antiestrogen with serm-like properties and is extrermely healthy overall.
    in my opinion, by far the BEST PERFECTLY NATURAL aromatase inhibitor is 7-methoxy.
    can be had in bulk powder online, or found in many otc ai supps...
    7-methoxy is highly underrated, imo, and extremely effective.

if i had to recommend an arimistane (erase) product, it would be pct revolution black.
    Where can buy 7-methoxy in bulk?

Similar Forum Threads

1. coral calcium vs calcium citrate
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 10:31 AM
  2. Creatine Gluconate???
    By Titanium in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 01:10 PM
  3. Creatine Gluconate
    By paulygon in forum Supplements