BEST OTC A.I - dim, calcium d gluconate, myomin?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
What is generally the best otc natural a.i from those above, i believe dim is quite popular seems the general consensous is its effective
but does it balance estrogens instead of actually lowering them?
is indoplex supposidly the best dim to take?

how about calcium d gluconate, and myomin anyone have any experience or info on these, i hear they are both effective particularly calcium d gluconate?

Anyone any experience with these

Thanks.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I can talk about the other AI 's you listed but I can talk about Indolplex/DIM if your not to high over 50 pg/ml you can keep E2 in check using Zinc/Copper 50 mgs/ 2 mgs and adding in Indolplex/DIM but be careful there is a lot of junk sold out there if your Indolplex/DIM dose not come in tablets that you can cut up in most case's it's not good stuff.
What is generally the best otc natural a.i from those above, i believe dim is quite popular seems the general consensous is its effective

how about calcium d gluconate, and myomin anyone have any experience or info on these, i hear they are both effective particularly calcium d gluconate?

Thanks.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

Thanks.
Best solution to the problem is find out what is causing it rise in the first place. In the mean time, DIM with TMG is good, but can raise e2. Myomin you do not know what other alterations on of cyp 450 it causing. Calcium D glucurate is good for people with suspected altered GI issues. Zinc 50 mgs picolate with 2 mgs copper taken seperately. I know there is an arguement for this but I have way too many people having clinically results with low copper levels when zinc is taken together which do not lie. OPtimal ratio is 8:1 Zn:cu <30 mgs >50 mgs then 2 mgs should be enough to offset the imbalance. PMGamer, myself and multiple others have been taking 50 mgs with 2 gms of copper for a while and the results where low copper levels. As a precaution I recommend people take them apart to avoid this potential complication. Just because you have copper in multiple vitamin does not protect you from deficiency since ratios are usually 30:1 Zn:1

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
erase, period...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I just started a guy who was low T on DAA and erase and we have a starting base line and will retest in 3 weeks. Should be interesting to see the results. Is erases as good as aromasin and what dosage would you compare it too?

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
how amazing, there was a doc guru on Doctor OZ show today recommending 200mg of DIM for to get rid of butt fat. how about eating right and working out.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
how amazing, there was a doc guru on Doctor OZ show today recommending 200mg of DIM for to get rid of butt fat. how about eating right and working out.
Yes and most people are under lmethylated which DIm is not going to any good any way LOL

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Dim is an estrogen balancer working by reducing the bad estrogens and raising the good estrogens and not technically an AI correct?

So indoplex dim by enzymatic therapy is the best dim to get, can 2 pills be taken per day?

Or is the bioresponse nutrients dim better? (supposidly more apsorbable)

Oh yea and cant use anything like erase, need something very natural and affordable that works (as best as natural products can that is)

Keen to try out dim or calcium d gluconate as a natural means to lower estrogen, anyone used or know much about calcium d gluconate, i believe its used an AI and not an estrogen balancer like dim and myomin?

Thanks guys

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
erase, period...
Agreed.

I just started a guy who was low T on DAA and erase and we have a starting base line and will retest in 3 weeks. Should be interesting to see the results. Is erases as good as aromasin and what dosage would you compare it too?

Some have compared 50-75mg to 12.5mg aromasin.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Dim is an estrogen balancer working by reducing the bad estrogens and raising the good estrogens and not technically an AI correct?

So indoplex dim by enzymatic therapy is the best dim to get, can 2 pills be taken per day?

Or is the bioresponse nutrients dim better? (supposidly more apsorbable)

Oh yea and cant use anything like erase, need something very natural and affordable that works (as best as natural products can that is)

Keen to try out dim or calcium d gluconate as a natural means to lower estrogen, anyone used or know much about calcium d gluconate, i believe its used an AI and not an estrogen balancer like dim and myomin?

Thanks guys

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Agreed.

Some have compared 50-75mg to 12.5mg aromasin.
Kind of interest in this being used as alternative to aromasin which may be cheaper in the long run. My concern is what other pathways is it altering in the process..

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kind of interest in this being used as alternative to aromasin which may be cheaper in the long run. My concern is what other pathways is it altering in the process..

11b-hsd, the cortisone/cortisol pathway.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats the side effect of that being altered?
Lower cortisol, typically a good thing since high stress lifestyles and hard training often leads to elevated levels. I'm unsure of the long term repercussions of it though.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cant wait to see the results on that one

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Watching Dr.Oz with the other housewives are you?.
They made a complete azz of Dr oz and medical profession is losing his respect.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
must be running out of topics to keep the show going

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
pretty much so. my days off are in the middle of the week and definately not much on daytime TV.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
the thing is though, somebody is buying DIM for a fat ass!

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
can/does lowering or inhibiting cortisol cause fat loss?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
the thing is though, somebody is buying DIM for a fat ass!
Sitting home with other women eating Bonbons on the couch biatching about being fat and running looking for the Magic pill like all the other sheeple..

redroc

Awards
(PES) Erase/ Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione has a long warning label and the first line is “Do not take this product if you have prostate hypertrophy”

My question is If I take Erase and my BPH symptoms gets worse, could I just discontinue use? Will the symptoms recede to what the were before taking erase or could it cause irreversible prostate damage?

History-I’ve had BPH for 4 years, and been on TRT for the last 2 years. Luckily my prostate symptoms never worsened since the start of my trt.

I’ve got sides that point to high E2 , my doc won’t test for it, and changing doctors is not an option.
Ordered aromasin online twice and got bunk both times, I was hoping erase would be the answer to my problems.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
(PES) Erase/ Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione has a long warning label and the first line is “Do not take this product if you have prostate hypertrophy”

My question is If I take Erase and my BPH symptoms gets worse, could I just discontinue use? Will the symptoms recede to what the were before taking erase or could it cause irreversible prostate damage?

Probably because of the fact that it may raise testosterone levels. My concern is majority of people have low cortisol to begin with any droping it can make it worse in a lot of cases.

History-I’ve had BPH for 4 years, and been on TRT for the last 2 years. Luckily my prostate symptoms never worsened since the start of my trt.

I’ve got sides that point to high E2 , my doc won’t test for it, and changing doctors is not an option.
Ordered aromasin online twice and got bunk both times, I was hoping erase would be the answer to my problems.
Probably because of the fact that it may raise testosterone levels may be a concern for BPH. My concern is majority of people have low cortisol to begin with any droping it can make it worse in a lot of cases. In reality it should help BPH. There are 2 erases...

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I can talk about the other AI 's you listed but I can talk about Indolplex/DIM if your not to high over 50 pg/ml you can keep E2 in check using Zinc/Copper 50 mgs/ 2 mgs and adding in Indolplex/DIM but be careful there is a lot of junk sold out there if your Indolplex/DIM dose not come in tablets that you can cut up in most case's it's not good stuff.
how do you rate Swanson products , both the diim and indol 3 carbinol are in caps

.http://www.healthmonthly.co.uk/products_search.php?search_string=indole+3+carbinol

http://www.healthmonthly.co.uk/products_search.php?search_string=ultra+dim

thanks

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
enzymatic therapy and integrative sell the indoplex dim

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I can't say there is a lot of junk DIM sold out there and if it does not have the word Indolplex in it for most it will not work the reg. DIM gets killed in your stomach. If you can't find Indolplex/DIM you can try breaking open the caps of this DIM and take it in a spoon with olive oil this might help it get past your stomach.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
enzymatic therapy and integrative threrapeutics are indoplex dim

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
re the original question: these are not aromatase inhibitors.

re the need for perfectly natural antiestrogens:
i3c is superior to dim in my opinion, in every way healthier. available online with broccoli extract for pennies a day. good supp.
zinc is a good natural ai IF you take enough, but is very oxidative and can cause mineral imbalances at those doses over long periods, so not a good idea...
resveratrol is a good natural antiestrogen with serm-like properties and is extrermely healthy overall.
in my opinion, by far the BEST PERFECTLY NATURAL aromatase inhibitor is 7-methoxy.
can be had in bulk powder online, or found in many otc ai supps...
7-methoxy is highly underrated, imo, and extremely effective.

if i had to recommend an arimistane (erase) product, it would be pct revolution black.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

i3c is superior to dim in my opinion, in every way healthier. available online with broccoli extract for pennies a day. good supp.
zinc is a good natural ai IF you take enough, but is very oxidative and can cause mineral imbalances at those doses over long periods, so not a good idea...
resveratrol is a good natural antiestrogen with serm-like properties and is extrermely healthy overall.
in my opinion, by far the BEST PERFECTLY NATURAL aromatase inhibitor is 7-methoxy.

if i had to recommend an arimistane (erase) product, it would be pct revolution black.
Lets put theory to the test. Have some one over 50 e2 and then have him take it then monitor the response through clinical testing over a 4 ,8 week period

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
QUOTE]

I have been looking at a few others also, dont think much of the ones you mention, but i will look into 7-methoxy in particular only if it is all natural and an effective ai, i can only use all natural supps.
Thanx.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established

is 7-methoxy chrysin ?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
is 7-methoxy chrysin ?
I also need to find out what 7-methoxy , what its full chemical name is ?
as theres alot of compunds that have this in them
pretty sure its not chrysin

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
it is the same stuff in ax's pct product.
you can get bulk powder on the intawebz easily enough, and cheap.
full chemical info and structure here:
http://www.wolframalpha.com/entities/chemicals/7-methoxyflavone/am/y0/6s/
here is ax's writeup on it (not plugging their stuff, as this same compound shows up in a lot of other pct products, too, just that this write-up is sufficiently technical while being easy enough to get your head around):
http://support.athleticxtreme.com/customer/portal/articles/306911-what-is-7-methoxyflavone-

if you wanna know where i get my bulk powder, pm me.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
here is ax's writeup on it (not plugging their stuff, as this same compound shows up in a lot of other pct products, too, just that this write-up is sufficiently technical while being easy enough to get your head around):
http://support.athleticxtreme.com/customer/portal/articles/306911-what-is-7-methoxyflavone-

Do you have before and after labs to prove it does what it claims...? Sorry but I am a skeptic until I see the proof.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards

Good links bro,
So 7-methoxyflavone is totally natural and has no steroidial properties?
Have you used it as an AI if so what results did you have, dosage used?
THANKS

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Good links bro,
So 7-methoxyflavone is totally natural and has no steroidial properties?
Have you used it as an AI if so what results did you have, dosage used?
THANKS
Let see take 3 members pre and post e2 to verify this. Anedoctal with e2 levels is not accessible I want to see actually proof with lab tests from unbiased people.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
Do you have before and after labs to prove it does what it claims...? Sorry but I am a skeptic until I see the proof.
yeah man, i feel you...
but, no.
i do not.
actually, i have gone through a few bottles of packaged 7-methoxy pct-type products, stacked with assorted testboosting chems and herbals, and have had good results each time...
actually, i have had better results on this sort of regimin than i have had on some ds/ph stacks... just my experience.
lately, being the last couple years, i have gone through a couple of 10gram sacks of 7-methoxy (chemx usually has the bulk powder, but sometimes they are out), a couple bottles of letro, aromasin, nolva, and i am sure a few other things that i am not remembering well now - including some dim and i3c products, actually...
and, frankly, i have had as good or better experiences on the 7-methoxy/testboosting stacks than i have had with everything else.
no labs, but i guess i could get them (if you wanna pay for them!!!).
fact is that the stuff is not expensive, readily available, and given the number of supp companies using the stuff, information about its legality for competitions and so on is best gotten from them...
just shoot ax an email and see what they have to say about all natty comps.
stuff is natural, as natural as can be aside from sucking on grape-seeds and snorting resveratrol...

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Let see take 3 members pre and post e2 to verify this. Anedoctal with e2 levels is not accessible I want to see actually proof with lab tests from unbiased people.
maybe Atheltic xtreme rep could provide labtest results as its contained in their pct product.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
maybe Atheltic xtreme rep could provide labtest results as its contained in their pct product.
More concerned its possibility of using it for natural AI for people with natural high e2 or on hrt. Not pct for pro hormone cycle which are imo are more dangerous then using real thing since they have not been studied long term like roids have been..

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
More concerned its possibility of using it for natural AI for people with natural high e2 or on hrt. Not pct for pro hormone cycle which are imo are more dangerous then using real thing since they have not been studied long term like roids have been..
i second that .

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
yeah man, i feel you...
but, no.
i do not.
actually, i have gone through a few bottles of packaged 7-methoxy pct-type products, stacked with assorted testboosting chems and herbals, and have had good results each time...
actually, i have had better results on this sort of regimin than i have had on some ds/ph stacks... just my experience.
lately, being the last couple years, i have gone through a couple of 10gram sacks of 7-methoxy (chemx usually has the bulk powder, but sometimes they are out), a couple bottles of letro, aromasin, nolva, and i am sure a few other things that i am not remembering well now - including some dim and i3c products, actually...
and, frankly, i have had as good or better experiences on the 7-methoxy/testboosting stacks than i have had with everything else.
no labs, but i guess i could get them (if you wanna pay for them!!!).
fact is that the stuff is not expensive, readily available, and given the number of supp companies using the stuff, information about its legality for competitions and so on is best gotten from them...
just shoot ax an email and see what they have to say about all natty comps.
stuff is natural, as natural as can be aside from sucking on grape-seeds and snorting resveratrol...

Sounds good got me interested to try the 7-methoxy, i see its in certain otc supps which i can get but would rather try it solo as a plain ingrediant but cant seem to source it in the uk.......you say its available in the US as a pure bulk product?
Do you have any experience and physical benefits/effects from using it solo, or even with other supps but with 7-methoxy being the only ai you used at the time?
All natty across the board and supposidly very effective, it seems worth looking at

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good got me interested to try the 7-methoxy, i see its in certain otc supps which i can get but would rather try it solo as a plain ingrediant but cant seem to source it in the uk.......you say its available in the US as a pure bulk product?
Do you have any experience and physical benefits/effects from using it solo, or even with other supps but with 7-methoxy being the only ai you used at the time?
All natty across the board and supposidly very effective, it seems worth looking at
Lets test it.
Show me the data..I know people with e2 issues and would be willing to try some thing then test it will clinical testing to verify ..

rk10873

Awards

Where can buy 7-methoxy in bulk?