28 y/o with Low T, sexual dysfunction

TXT

Awards
Back in early April I went to see my urologist because I was not able to get an erection, I had zero libido, and I was feeling a lack of sensation/numbness in my penis. He tested my blood and my testosterone came out to be 205 ng/dl. About one week later, we did a follow up blood test and these were the results:

Testosterone: 378 ng/dL (300-1080)
SHBG: 10 nmol/L (11-80)
Testosterone, bioavail: 304 ng/dL (131-682)
Testosterone, free: 100 pg/mL (47-244)
Testosterone, %free: 2.7% (1.6-2.9)

FSH: 3.8 MIU/mL (1.3-11.4)
Prolactin: 8.0 ng/mL (3.0-30.0)
LH: 4.7 MIU/mL (0.5-10.4)

Total Estrogens: 89 pg/mL (40-115)

Based on these results, he decided to put me on 50 mg of Clomid each day for 1 month and then test my blood again. Does this seem like the right thing to do based on my results?

My biggest concern is the strange lack of penile sensation/numbness that I'm experiencing. Is this something that others with low T have experienced? I've been able to get an erection again, but I don't feel pleasure down there.

I've been on Clomid for about 1 week now, but I haven't noticed any changes.

Any insights or advice?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Back in early April I went to see my urologist because I was not able to get an erection, I had zero libido, and I was feeling a lack of sensation/numbness in my penis. He tested my blood and my testosterone came out to be 205 ng/dl. About one week later, we did a follow up blood test and these were the results:

Testosterone: 378 ng/dL (300-1080)
SHBG: 10 nmol/L (11-80)
Testosterone, bioavail: 304 ng/dL (131-682)
Testosterone, free: 100 pg/mL (47-244)
Testosterone, %free: 2.7% (1.6-2.9)

FSH: 3.8 MIU/mL (1.3-11.4)
Prolactin: 8.0 ng/mL (3.0-30.0)
LH: 4.7 MIU/mL (0.5-10.4)

Total Estrogens: 89 pg/mL (40-115)

Based on these results, he decided to put me on 50 mg of Clomid each day for 1 month and then test my blood again. Does this seem like the right thing to do based on my results?

My biggest concern is the strange lack of penile sensation/numbness that I'm experiencing. Is this something that others with low T have experienced? I've been able to get an erection again, but I don't feel pleasure down there.

I've been on Clomid for about 1 week now, but I haven't noticed any changes.

Any insights or advice?
I be looking at lifestlye (sleep, nutrient, inability to cope with stress) imbalances, low thyroid, adrenal imbalances, insulin resistance (prediabetic state), environmental factors, psychological components, and dr tested total estrogens I be very concerned about because its a women test not a male test should be testing lab corp roche, or quest 4021. 50 mgs a month is too high of a dosage can possible cause issues with eye sight and make you a weeping baboon. This is old school dosages and may end up lower your T levels as I have seen it do by making your body densitize from the LH. With out other factors correct you will not get the full effect of clomid.