28 y/o with Low T, sexual dysfunction

1. TXT
    Answers

28 y/o with Low T, sexual dysfunction

Back in early April I went to see my urologist because I was not able to get an erection, I had zero libido, and I was feeling a lack of sensation/numbness in my penis. He tested my blood and my testosterone came out to be 205 ng/dl. About one week later, we did a follow up blood test and these were the results:

Testosterone: 378 ng/dL (300-1080)
    SHBG: 10 nmol/L (11-80)
    Testosterone, bioavail: 304 ng/dL (131-682)
    Testosterone, free: 100 pg/mL (47-244)
    Testosterone, %free: 2.7% (1.6-2.9)

FSH: 3.8 MIU/mL (1.3-11.4)
    Prolactin: 8.0 ng/mL (3.0-30.0)
    LH: 4.7 MIU/mL (0.5-10.4)

Total Estrogens: 89 pg/mL (40-115)

Based on these results, he decided to put me on 50 mg of Clomid each day for 1 month and then test my blood again. Does this seem like the right thing to do based on my results?

My biggest concern is the strange lack of penile sensation/numbness that I'm experiencing. Is this something that others with low T have experienced? I've been able to get an erection again, but I don't feel pleasure down there.

I've been on Clomid for about 1 week now, but I haven't noticed any changes.

Any insights or advice?

2. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TXT View Post
    Back in early April I went to see my urologist because I was not able to get an erection, I had zero libido, and I was feeling a lack of sensation/numbness in my penis. He tested my blood and my testosterone came out to be 205 ng/dl. About one week later, we did a follow up blood test and these were the results:

Testosterone: 378 ng/dL (300-1080)
    SHBG: 10 nmol/L (11-80)
    Testosterone, bioavail: 304 ng/dL (131-682)
    Testosterone, free: 100 pg/mL (47-244)
    Testosterone, %free: 2.7% (1.6-2.9)

FSH: 3.8 MIU/mL (1.3-11.4)
    Prolactin: 8.0 ng/mL (3.0-30.0)
    LH: 4.7 MIU/mL (0.5-10.4)

Total Estrogens: 89 pg/mL (40-115)

Based on these results, he decided to put me on 50 mg of Clomid each day for 1 month and then test my blood again. Does this seem like the right thing to do based on my results?

My biggest concern is the strange lack of penile sensation/numbness that I'm experiencing. Is this something that others with low T have experienced? I've been able to get an erection again, but I don't feel pleasure down there.

I've been on Clomid for about 1 week now, but I haven't noticed any changes.

Any insights or advice?
    I be looking at lifestlye (sleep, nutrient, inability to cope with stress) imbalances, low thyroid, adrenal imbalances, insulin resistance (prediabetic state), environmental factors, psychological components, and dr tested total estrogens I be very concerned about because its a women test not a male test should be testing lab corp roche, or quest 4021. 50 mgs a month is too high of a dosage can possible cause issues with eye sight and make you a weeping baboon. This is old school dosages and may end up lower your T levels as I have seen it do by making your body densitize from the LH. With out other factors correct you will not get the full effect of clomid.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sexual Dysfunction, No Libido, Depression-The Matrix and Others
    By Elit3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 10:40 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 04:06 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 12:57 PM
  4. dysfunction from test?
    By bigred869 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6