lab work, help please!

C

codered5

Awards
ok, so this is the third time i have had lab work done related to male issues, results below w/ some former results, would like to know your guys' opinions.

lh - 4.4 (1.7-8.6) Two results before were 2.2 and then 5.0....i had done an hcg restart that resulted in the increase
fsh - 1.6 (1.5-12.4)- had a 0.8 and a 1.3 before, obvious improvement

DHT - 32 (30-85) first time tested
Test - 315 (348-1197) two before were 353 and 415...I don't get this one bc i was diagnosed w/ a gluten allergy and this was 2 months AFTer i was off gluten..weird its lower...i did have it tested slightly later in the day (9:30 am compared to 7:30 am for the first two) but would that make that big of a difference? I also lost 20 pounds and have gained strength since the first two tests.

Estradiol - 24.1 (7.6-42.6) before was 35 and 30, improvement
estrone - 68 (12-72) obviously high, how to fix?

Androstenedione - 94 (44-186) first time tested

That's all i have...I have had vit d tested before and that was at 40 on a scale of 32-100, and i have been taking 5000 iu of D3 daily since that test for like six months. My doc also said he saw some issues converting t4 to t3 for thyroid, do not have results. Please let me know your thoughts.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
What are your male issues? Except for the speculation about T4/T3, nothing alarming. Your test levels are low, but how old are you? How long after you took HCG did you have your test levels checked?

C

codered5

Awards
What are your male issues? Except for the speculation about T4/T3, nothing alarming. Your test levels are low, but how old are you? How long after you took HCG did you have your test levels checked?
I am 25, issues are little to no libido, and i mean none, never...which causes ed obviously bc im just not really interested. Also always have an uncomfortable feeling most of the time like my inner face is hot, hard to explain. Was off hcg for 2 months and then test was higher at 415.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I am 25, issues are little to no libido, and i mean none, never...which causes ed obviously bc im just not really interested. Also always have an uncomfortable feeling most of the time like my inner face is hot, hard to explain. Was off hcg for 2 months and then test was higher at 415.
Look to other areas as there are multiple factors which drive libido. I am finding out proper balance of brain chemistry is a more power player then testosterone when it comes to libido issues. Why you having. Conversion issues needs to blessed explored.