Maintaning fertility on trt?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
I have read that fertility can be maintained on trt by using hcg. I mentioned this to my doc and he said he was unsure about this. Anyone know if hcg or anything for that matter can maintain fertility on trt? Basically I am trying to decide if its worth it to go on trt or not. Im 23 and my test levels have been steadily declining over the past year and they now sit at 312 with noticeable low test symptoms, but being able to have kids in the future is very important to me, so i dont want to mess that up.

lboston

lboston

Awards
You can opt to use Clomid instead of exogenous testosterone. It'll maintain fertility (if not improve it) and boost your natural test levels.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
yeah but i dont really want to be on clomid for the next 5-10 years while im waiting to have kids.

can one be on trt with hcg and come off using a clomid restart and maintain fertility?

Subtemp

Awards
I was on a TRT protocol for a year and a half that included testosterone/HCG and got my prego on the first try.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Ageless was on trt for over 20 years and had child at age of 60..

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
We need to ask your self why are they low in the first place and deal with it at the source. As I have shown many times and guys are finally under standing trt may make you feel good short term, but long term what could it be masking. Many guys are finding out it has been hiding a lot of hidden factors which could be jeopardizing their health. Not against trt, but prefer to look for rule out factors to where people may have not needed in the first place

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
We need to ask your self why are they low in the first place and deal with it at the source. As I have shown many times and guys are finally under standing trt may make you feel good short term, but long term what could it be masking. Many guys are finding out it has been hiding a lot of hidden factors which could be jeopardizing their health. Not against trt, but prefer to look for rule out factors to where people may have not needed in the first place
Thats impressive about being on for 20 years and being able to get his partner pregnant. i assume this was with some kind of restart?

Yes i am sure there may be other factors at play regarding why my test levels are low, trying to convince my doc to run a full hormone panel rather than just test (low), free test (low), lh (high normal), fsh (high normal), prolactin (normal), acth (Normal)

The only real factor in my blood work that i have ever seen thats off is that my creatinine levels and bun levels are always high, docs assumed it was just because of a high protein intake, but as i read more there is some indication that kidney failure could lead to diminished levels of test production

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thats impressive about being on for 20 years and being able to get his partner pregnant. i assume this was with some kind of restart?

Yes i am sure there may be other factors at play regarding why my test levels are low, trying to convince my doc to run a full hormone panel rather than just test, free test, lh, fsh

The only real factor in my blood work that i have ever seen thats off is that my creatinine levels and bun levels are always high, docs assumed it was just because of a high protein intake, but as i read more there is some indication that kidney failure could lead to diminished levels of test production
Ageless was on h c g and trt. The information presented only shows approximately 10 percent of your total problem. What about the other 90 percent?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Ageless was on h c g and trt. The information presented only shows approximately 10 percent of your total problem. What about the other 90 percent?
im with you there.

so a full hormone panel i assume should be done. What else?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
im with you there.

so a full hormone panel i assume should be done. What else?
Thats just the start it really depends on symptoms and potential underlying pathology from looking into the whole case.
Goto ...My thread "Getting to the core" It will tell you there what the beginning steps are. What I do is when I work with Dr's is cast a huge net out of based upon several criteria and factors. Then from about 17-20 vials of blood, few urine and saliva test I have all the information needed to start piece together the puzzle which now can be medically validated. Once I collect the data, I go look it over then report back to my finding to Dr which we both discuss findings then come up with game plan best suited for the person.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Thats just the start it really depends on symptoms and potential underlying pathology from looking into the whole case.
Goto ...My thread "Getting to the core" It will tell you there what the beginning steps are. What I do is when I work with Dr's is cast a huge net out of based upon several criteria and factors. Then from about 17-20 vials of blood, few urine and saliva test I have all the information needed to start piece together the puzzle which now can be medically validated. Once I collect the data, I go look it over then report back to my finding to Dr which we both discuss findings then come up with game plan best suited for the person.
u work with doctors outside of your area?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established