For guys who have a family, this is one of the most important post..

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,039
    Rep Power
    7705
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    36.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    But a chance with what? I understand you are providing information, but do you have a stance? Are we talking about modified immunization schedules, no immunization, other?
    Need to talk this over with your pediatrician you may want to contact Subtemp. I am just the messenger and cataylst....
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  2. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,108
    Rep Power
    2152268
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Need to talk this over with your pediatrician you may want to contact Subtemp. I am just the messenger and cataylst....
    Lol, thx. We have this covered, I was just wondering if you had a stance since you have been posting this stuff.
  3. New Member
    fanzdslpwr1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    350
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%

    Shawn is also an upmost asset!
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,039
    Rep Power
    7705
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    36.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Lol, thx. We have this covered, I was just wondering if you had a stance since you have been posting this stuff.

    Since posting this stuff and bring it to attention of medical professionals in my area. They are now being proactive and spreading the world around to other practioners. If there was not validity or concern about this then Dr's would not have had such a proactive response. I posted it on well respected medical forums and word is getting passed along. Look at the response, it prompted on subtemp Dr...
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  5. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057411
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I am trying to find this study linking the two definitively but all I can find are refernces on vaccination alarmist websites. Do you have a link directly to a reputable print company with this reviewed study?

    I am also trying to find you as a leader in these articles about the recent find in gene mutations: http://healthland.time.com/2012/04/0...older-fathers/

    That references age and genetic predisposition for the genetic mutation.

    Lastly, only advocacy groups are the ones making the link.. the international medical community has blatantly rejected the notion.

    Side interesting read: http://www.babycenter.com/0_vaccines...ion_1470554.bc
    The Historic PES Legend
  6. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,900
    Rep Power
    1475609
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Hmmmmmmmm
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  7. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,108
    Rep Power
    2152268
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Since posting this stuff and bring it to attention of medical professionals in my area. They are now being proactive and spreading the world around to other practioners. If there was not validity or concern about this then Dr's would not have had such a proactive response. I posted it on well respected medical forums and word is getting passed along. Look at the response, it prompted on subtemp Dr...
    I'm sure you are a great guy and good at what you do, but are you seriously trying to tell us that you are finding biased articles and giving them to real doctors- who are then spreading the word?

    Please post the sites you are getting the positive response on, I want to read what people are saying. If these are sites that are just saying don't vaccinate, then so be it. I am just interested in both sides. Obviously, I am pro vaccination with a modified schedule. That kind of puts us in the middle of a lot of people, so I like to read both sides.
  8. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,039
    Rep Power
    7705
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    36.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I'm sure you are a great guy and good at what you do, but are you seriously trying to tell us that you are finding biased articles and giving them to real doctors- who are then spreading the word?

    Please post the sites you are getting the positive response on, I want to read what people are saying. If these are sites that are just saying don't vaccinate, then so be it. I am just interested in both sides. Obviously, I am pro vaccination with a modified schedule. That kind of puts us in the middle of a lot of people, so I like to read both sides.
    I am not giving them articles People twist things around read into things. I just brought it to the attention of medical professionals people found with this mutation as well as their children are a greater chance of developing issues down the road (CVD, heart disease,neurological ect..). The Dr is the one who does the research and made the determination from there. You are missing the whole point, its no pro or against vaccination. Its about having vaccination schedule spread out over a specific duration of time when they have this mutation present to prevent mercury overload for the child, When it comes to parents they are like "just do what the Dr saids" never knowing they have a choice and not being informed. Dr's get so busy seeing patients, at the end of the day they want to go home and relax. Last thing they want to do is go on line to watch a 2 hour webinar of some medical subject. To stay up on top of everything coming out from all angles is like ajob and half itself. I found out about this gene about 6 years ago, by dumb luck studying schizophrenia which my RBC EFA profile represented and finding out I had a homocysteine levels of 3.5 which to a DR is excellent. The real fact it was more dangerous then high homocysteine levels. Women who have multiple drop pregency are at higher risk for having this mutation. I have worked cases in the past with multiple miscarriages dr's could not explain why, I had them test MTHFR Bingo.. Once correcting the mutation along with Dr close supervision she went on to concieve their first child. It was never the hormones, but something out side. All expected mothers I am recommending having hair analysis and proper blood work looking for mutations and other nutritional deficiency..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  9. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,108
    Rep Power
    2152268
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    I am not giving them articles People twist things around read into things. I just brought it to the attention of medical professionals people found with this mutation as well as their children are a greater chance of developing issues down the road (CVD, heart disease,neurological ect..). The Dr is the one who does the research and made the determination from there. You are missing the whole point, its no pro or against vaccination. Its about having vaccination schedule spread out over a specific duration of time when they have this mutation present to prevent mercury overload for the child, When it comes to parents they are like "just do what the Dr saids" never knowing they have a choice and not being informed. Dr's get so busy seeing patients, at the end of the day they want to go home and relax. Last thing they want to do is go on line to watch a 2 hour webinar of some medical subject. To stay up on top of everything coming out from all angles is like ajob and half itself. I found out about this gene about 6 years ago, by dumb luck studying schizophrenia which my RBC EFA profile represented and finding out I had a homocysteine levels of 3.5 which to a DR is excellent. The real fact it was more dangerous then high homocysteine levels. Women who have multiple drop pregency are at higher risk for having this mutation. I have worked cases in the past with multiple miscarriages dr's could not explain why, I had them test MTHFR Bingo.. Once correcting the mutation along with Dr close supervision she went on to concieve their first child. It was never the hormones, but something out side. All expected mothers I am recommending having hair analysis and proper blood work looking for mutations and other nutritional deficiency..
    Thank you- I knew there was a stance in there somewhere. It is what we did and it is fairly common with all the pediatricians we interviewed around here. They seem to really believe that the modified schedule is the way to go and are supportive of parents that want to do this.
  10. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,039
    Rep Power
    7705
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    36.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    Shawn is also an upmost asset!
    Check you email ASAP
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  11. New Member
    fanzdslpwr1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    350
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%

    I got it thanks.
  12. New Member
    fanzdslpwr1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    350
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%

    already starting to feel better (especially the last few days). Its amazing how the GI tract is linked to this and my other health issues as well. Just beginning to scratch the surface like you said. The best thing was actually going to see you and get bloods done. If I didn't I probaly would just continue to break down. Now I know where I am at. I will see you next week and soon will be getting the kids tested. Thanks!
  13. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,039
    Rep Power
    7705
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    36.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1
    already starting to feel better (especially the last few days). Its amazing how the GI tract is linked to this and my other health issues as well. Just beginning to scratch the surface like you said. The best thing was actually going to see you and get bloods done. If I didn't I probaly would just continue to break down. Now I know where I am at. I will see you next week and soon will be getting the kids tested. Thanks!
    Glad to have been able to help you and your family to be better educated to make the right choices.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How important is a post supp
    By BigRed86 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 12:42 AM
  2. Important, can be life altering post. Please help. Thanks.
    By TrynaImprove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 01:22 AM
  3. Which do you think is more important? Intra or Post?
    By planetfuzz in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 08:26 AM
  4. Need your guys(or gals) input on important subjects
    By BigKrabbe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 03:22 PM
  5. Pre vs. Post w/o drink, Pre is more important!!!
    By fiddler in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 09:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in