• Established
Testosterone total 1191
test free 50.8
test bound 605
dhea-s 332.6
e2 43
shbg 20

any thoughts? words of wisdom?
We need the scale. DEHA looks high; maybe due to supplements. Everything else looks good, but I'm guessing at the scale.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone total 1191
test free 50.8
test bound 605
dhea-s 332.6e
e2 43
shbg 20

any thoughts? words of wisdom?
E2 is high in relationship to shbg depending if symptoms are evident ..
Need.for info

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
E2 is high in relationship to shbg depending if symptoms are evident ..
Need.for info
yeah dr.john says the e2 in relationship to shbg its like my e2 is 80 now..put me on arimidex .05mg eod for now

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
yeah dr.john says the e2 in relationship to shbg its like my e2 is 80 now..put me on arimidex .05mg eod for now
Having high e2 in people being as young as you are, I would be inclined to see what factors would be resulting in levels that high. It may be pointing to something else which could be a hidden underlying cause which may lead to something else down the road. If the lab corp e2 test was used 3-70, I have had experience with it having people as high as 90, but they had no symptoms of e2. In these cases, how the person felt was the main factor was the main express I concerned with his Dr. When retested with lab corp 7-42 range they where mid 20's every time.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Having high e2 in people being as young as you are, I would be inclined to see what factors would be resulting in levels that high. It may be pointing to something else which could be a hidden underlying cause which may lead to something else down the road. If the lab corp e2 test was used 3-70, I have had experience with it having people as high as 90, but they had no symptoms of e2. In these cases, how the person felt was the main factor was the main express I concerned with his Dr. When retested with lab corp 7-42 range they where mid 20's every time.
yes the e2 has me worried...i dont drink but i do have a sweet tooth..thinking maybe i should get rid of sugar all together

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
yes the e2 has me worried...i dont drink but i do have a sweet tooth..thinking maybe i should get rid of sugar all together
Now we are getting some where...These issues are huge red flag to some thing else potentially going on as well as your hormones issues which may have actually came from hidden factors..

texastea

Awards
With a total testosterone of over 1100, I'm guessing that you are on TRT and you are likely dumping testosterone, resulting in the high E2. If so, you may suggest to your doctor that he reduce your testosterone dosage. Ridding your diet of sugar is always a good idea.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
With a total testosterone of over 1100, I'm guessing that you are on TRT and you are likely dumping testosterone, resulting in the high E2. If so, you may suggest to your doctor that he reduce your testosterone dosage. Ridding your diet of sugar is always a good idea.
My approach/suggestion would be to find out what imbalance is making him crave the sugar in the first place other wise cutting back on them will be difficult. HE is working with a good TRT Dr ..

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My approach/suggestion would be to find out what imbalance is making him crave the sugar in the first place other wise cutting back on them will be difficult. HE is working with a good TRT Dr ..
cutting back on sugar is very very hard for me...i can go a few days without any..then all hell breaks loose and i eat a whole box of cookies...im only on 80mg per week of test cyp..i try not to go over 50mg of sugar per day..

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
cutting back on sugar is very very hard for me...i can go a few days without any..then all hell breaks loose and i eat a whole box of cookies...im only on 80mg per week of test cyp..i try not to go over 50mg of sugar per day..
Kind of suspected which makes me suspect deeper issues which need addressing along with trt which may be a temporary stop gap. There may be a chance in the future of working with your Dr to getting you to a stage of a restart. First all of these other issues need to be identified and address before even contemplating one. More and more people along with their drs want to get to root cause instead of using meds as bandiad effects. Again every case is different, but hopeful for making improvements. More like 50 grams of sugar which is 50 grams to much. Sugar craving is neuro transmitters and also under lying psychological which needs to be evaluated proper lifestyes which have not been addressed.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kind of suspected which makes me suspect deeper issues which need addressing along with trt which may be a temporary stop gap. There may be a chance in the future of working with your Dr to getting you to a stage of a restart. First all of these other issues need to be identified and address before even contemplating one. More and more people along with their drs want to get to root cause instead of using meds as bandiad effects. Again every case is different, but hopeful for making improvements. More like 50 grams of sugar which is 50 grams to much. Sugar craving is neuro transmitters and also under lying psychological which needs to be evaluated proper lifestyes which have not been addressed.
yes proper lifestyles due need to be addressed...what does a restart program look like for someone who has been on trt and wanting to get off of the meds? hcg,clomid,wait and see?, etc

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
yes proper lifestyles due need to be addressed...what does a restart program look like for someone who has been on trt and wanting to get off of the meds? hcg,clomid,wait and see?, etc
It involves good listening skills and looking for hidden factors which need to be ruled out. Detailed lab work looking outside normal scope of.medicine. I'm preparing case studies on how we weres able to get people off hrt or going on previous failed restarts. Finally, present them to one of the most well respect names in the field who we have worked with his patients in the past looking into issues. Being on hrt would take 3-4 months to prep you for a restart. As many are finding out its a laborious task, but end well worth it. What ever hrt doc is doing I do not touch meds. My tools are common sense and knowing how to get acccess to information needed.