Got prescribed some goodies... Now to use as prescribed or boost?

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
...as the title says. If you're a gym-goer and just got some test cip, hcg, and anastrozole, would you take at prescribed dose or boost/cycle?

:)

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
This is an hrt forum which devoted to men looking to be healthy while complying with medical guidelines for improvement in quality of life not muscle enhancing, I recommended you take as prescribe while under your Dr supervision. If you go outside those parameters then that is your decision. As a gym rat I have been tempted to take more. As I get older my priorities have changed and looking just to be able to function and be healthy.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ill play both sides of the fence here.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with cycling while on trt. you are an adult and can make that decision on your own without any of us telling you what you should do. ive done it myself.

now more importantly. get your levels stabilized and your doses dialed in b4 "blasting". if you dont you wont know what you are trying to get back to hormonally speaking after blasting.

so in the end i say. follow prescribed doses until stable, which can take some time and several sets of blood work to make adjustments. then feel free to blast.

just remember this too bro. being on trt doesnt give you a free pass to cycle endlessly you still need to cycle smartly.

pm me if you got any ? and i can tell you what i do

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
Thanks man, will do. Hate blowing up inboxes with questions.

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
Just to clarify, I'm not looking to boost to ridiculous levels. Just wondering if a stacked application followed by PCT might not be a better overall result from the gains standpoint.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
If you are on trt then there is no need for pct. Wouldn't that kind of defeating the purpose.?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify, I'm not looking to boost to ridiculous levels. Just wondering if a stacked application followed by PCT might not be a better overall result from the gains standpoint.
May i ask? Do you need trt or are you using test legally? Not to be so brunt. Just go ahead and cycle bro. Thats the message ur looking for.

Matrix already said you dont do pct. You just go back to your trt dose which you wont know because you sre not gonna take the time to do it properly and know where ur levels should be

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
It's legal, and I was low enough that it was prescribed.

I guess what I'm getting at, can you get greater benefits by say, hitting 400/week for half as long, and lifting hard the whole time, than just taking it at the regular dose.

I'm not looking to pick up any additional outside gear stuff... Just wondering if 10 weeks at 1200 with ten weeks of SERMS and pct is better for the physique and physical progress than 20 weeks at 600-700ish.

Same amount in same overall time frame, just 'boosted' at first half and off the 2nd.

I don't want to 'hear' any specific answer because I don't legitimately know what the best method is. Tons of guys are cycling with not-legally obtained stuff, figured it was worth asking if it made sense to do it that way. Enriching life AND also giving some gym gains along the way.

Am I making sense?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

I guess what I'm getting at, can you get greater benefits by say, hitting 400/week for half as long, and lifting hard the whole time, than just taking it at the regular dose.

I'm not looking to pick up any additional outside gear stuff... Just wondering if 10 weeks at 1200 with ten weeks of SERMS and pct is better for the physique and physical progress than 20 weeks at 600-700ish.

Same amount in same overall time frame, just 'boosted' at first half and off the 2nd.

I don't want to 'hear' any specific answer because I don't legitimately know what the best method is. Tons of guys are cycling with not-legally obtained stuff, figured it was worth asking if it made sense to do it that way. Enriching life AND also giving some gym gains along the way.

Am I making sense?
your post doesnt make any sense. you are talking about time lines for cycles or trt dosages. trt is forever bro its not 20 weeks. please try to ask us as directly as possible what you are trying to achieve, ie. you want to cycle for a while and come off or you want to stay on trt for good and just blast once in a while.

what is with the talk of serms and pct? makes me believe you are just planning a cycle and not planning to stay on "trt"

now to answer your initial question here. yes 400/week will result in more gains than say a trt dose of 150/week for the time frames you mentioned. 400/week will have you well above 1200ng/dl

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
There is one cycle...The never ending one...

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
your post doesnt make any sense. you are talking about time lines for cycles or trt dosages. trt is forever bro its not 20 weeks. please try to ask us as directly as possible what you are trying to achieve, ie. you want to cycle for a while and come off or you want to stay on trt for good and just blast once in a while.

what is with the talk of serms and pct? makes me believe you are just planning a cycle and not planning to stay on "trt"

now to answer your initial question here. yes 400/week will result in more gains than say a trt dose of 150/week for the time frames you mentioned. 400/week will have you well above 1200ng/dl
Mostly that. I think.

This is why I'm asking... Because I'm not sure even what the terminology on this stuff is. Whatever is going to keep me gaining the best and feeling the best. If it's a whole bunch followed by a pct or if it's staying at a consistent dose.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
with trt you take 100-200mg a week for the rest of your life. there is no pct from that, its not a cycle, its for life. if i was in your shoes i would take the dose the doctor prescribed and get a follow up appointment or two, basically until your hormone levels are stabilized...then when you want to blast you can take larger doses for a while, or take other substances, and when you are done go right back to taking your trt dose.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
When going above the physiological range you risk higher e2 issues which for some people can be difficult to manage..if you are on 1000 mgs of T if your e2 is elevate it will not be able to use to its potential ..

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established

Am I making sense?
Taking a gram or more for 10 weeks is not the same as taking half a gram for 20 weeks. I cruise and blast, so I'm never on PCT. I'll come down and cruise at 200mgs a week for a couple of months then blast away for a couple of months. If you're going to take a gram, you're not going to have an enriching life; you'll be walking the line for the duration, assuming you know how to control the sides. A gram is a lot of gear, but not unheard of. I'd suggest blasting at 500mgs per week for 20 weeks. That's plenty of gear to give you gains. If you're feeling like it's not enough, try anadrol at 25mgs a day for 4 weeks to see how you respond. Plus I think SERMS are a waste of time. Get a decent AI like Aromsin to control E2. Watch your DHT levels, get blood work and all that jazz.