Has TRT killed your sex drive?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13345
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Has TRT killed your sex drive?


    What i dont understand about TRT is this.

    Ok im getting on but nowhere past it and still pushing weights,

    Supposedly the test im getting brings me in line with the younger man and to this end i consider myself fortunate.

    Iknow the dose im getting is not likely to make a great impact on muscle building but nevertheless i am at an advantage to those of a similar age who are not on trt and continue to weight train.

    So what carnt i understand ? well i dont understand why i dont have any increase in libido. Why i dont have any desire to have sex , either with a partner or myself -if you get my drift.Ive been on trt for over 5 years so have i got accustomed to it.?

    Theres quite a simple approach to trt here in the UK from my experience -you see a doctor and he runs tests to see if you have low t , you get reffered to an endo who looked at my balls and asked if i wanted a biopsy which he didnt recommend , and agreed i needed to be on trt.

    No follow up vist, no tests to see what impact there might be on other hormones , estrogen in particular. Once its prescribed its for life( i hope)
    Im currently taking diim and alternating with indole 3 carbinol , and pygeum along with 15mg of zinc -could these be having an impact?

    Could weight training be killing my sex drive?

    im baffled , im getting all this test but sexually it seems to be doing nothing .

    thanks

  2. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20690
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    41.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    How much test are you taking?
  3. New Member
    Cadack's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    61049
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    94.97%

    You're hormones could be all out of balance. They should be checking everything not just test levels.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,038
    Rep Power
    7704
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    need properly evaluations to look why
    Adrenal, thyroid, e2, ect.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  5. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    8435
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    16.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    man theres a lot more to libido than test levels. you really need to have a full hormone panel done and see where everything is. for all you know it could be psychological. adding stuff, whether otc or prescription without knowing whether you need it or not is potentially counter productive.

    so do you just use test? no ai or hcg? inj or cream? ive read that creams are better for libido due to conversion to dht. ive been on inj for a couple years and no issues with libido
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  6. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20690
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    41.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Sounds like he can''t get the full blood panel, or even a follow up. I'm wondering if he's under-dosed, like 100mgs every three weeks?
  7. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    8435
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    16.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Sounds like he can''t get the full blood panel, or even a follow up. I'm wondering if he's under-dosed, like 100mgs every three weeks?

    yeah who knows. gotta love socialist medicine
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  8. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,038
    Rep Power
    7704
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    yeah who knows. gotta love socialist medicine
    This is the sh^t they want to bring to America. NO THANKS OBAMA..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  9. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    8435
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    16.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    This is the sh^t they want to bring to America. NO THANKS OBAMA..
    agreed
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  10. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13345
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Sounds like he can''t get the full blood panel, or even a follow up. I'm wondering if he's under-dosed, like 100mgs every three weeks?
    the product is NEBIDO -test undeconate in an oil base
    Each ml solution for injection contains 250 mg testosterone undecanoate corresponding to 157.9 mg testosterone. Each ampoule with 4 ml solution for injection contains 1000 mg testosterone undecanoate

    this product is designed to last 10-12 weeks , i have a fresh inj every 11
  11. New Member
    anabolicscuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    92.3%

    I thought the half life was more like 4-5 weeks on that stuff. Are you sure about 10-12? I bet your e2 is high. Mine was a few weeks ago and my libido was trashed. Some aromasin and I was good to go again.
  12. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,750
    Rep Power
    270698
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    12.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Mine has been better and also worse on TRT. There's times I've gone over a week without wanting to watch porn or even think much about sex, to basically getting myself in trouble for going overboard on the women/dating/etc.

    Very good points above. Yoiu need to make sure everything else is balanced.

    The two main factors for libido on TRT are going to be good DHT levels, and E2 (estradiol) in a healthy range. Of course there are many other factors though,
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  13. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,750
    Rep Power
    270698
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    12.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    This is the sh^t they want to bring to America. NO THANKS OBAMA..
    I'm a Canadian living in the US. You guys can't be serious!

    Health practitioners' main focus here in the US is not our health, it's our money. They are vultures here! Everything in the health system in the USA is about greed and money, and if you - the individual - don't take your health into your own hands and get to know everything about yourself, you're basically screwed here. Very very difficult to get a very compassionate/dedicated/cutting edge Dr in the States. I'm sure they exist but it's not the norm here.

    There is also nothing socialist about the health care plan here or in Canada/Europe either. The definition of 'socialist' has been so extremely skewed by the GOP it's ridiculous and almost laughable as an outsider looking into American politics.

    Opinion: ObamaCare Socialism? Not on Your Life

    Ever since the 60's, Americans seem utterly paranoid about the term 'socialism', it's crazy here.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  14. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,038
    Rep Power
    7704
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    GOv't will choice what test you can and cannot have deem appropriate. Not my idea of good medicine..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  15. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    8435
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    16.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    I'm a Canadian living in the US. You guys can't be serious!

    Health practitioners' main focus here in the US is not our health, it's our money. They are vultures here! Everything in the health system in the USA is about greed and money, and if you - the individual - don't take your health into your own hands and get to know everything about yourself, you're basically screwed here. Very very difficult to get a very compassionate/dedicated/cutting edge Dr in the States. I'm sure they exist but it's not the norm here.

    There is also nothing socialist about the health care plan here or in Canada/Europe either. The definition of 'socialist' has been so extremely skewed by the GOP it's ridiculous and almost laughable as an outsider looking into American politics.

    Opinion: ObamaCare Socialism? Not on Your Life

    Ever since the 60's, Americans seem utterly paranoid about the term 'socialism', it's crazy here.
    when i went to surgeon without having to see a regular dr first i was operated on(shoulder not emergency) within 7 days. how long would that process take in a "socialist" medicine society? gutter you know i like you but if its so f'd up here you can always go back to where you came from. just sayin no hatin but i love how all these immigrants have so many negatives to say about our country but never want to go back to their own
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  16. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765914
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    when i went to surgeon without having to see a regular dr first i was operated on(shoulder not emergency) within 7 days. how long would that process take in a "socialist" medicine society? gutter you know i like you but if its so f'd up here you can always go back to where you came from. just sayin no hatin but i love how all these immigrants have so many negatives to say about our country but never want to go back to their own
    You saying.."love it or leave it"??
  17. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5424
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    46.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    You saying.."love it or leave it"??
    I hope not... because that line of argument fails in all contexts.
    RTR.
  18. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765914
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    I hope not... because that line of argument fails in all contexts.
    Agreed
  19. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13345
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicscuba View Post
    I thought the half life was more like 4-5 weeks on that stuff. Are you sure about 10-12? I bet your e2 is high. Mine was a few weeks ago and my libido was trashed. Some aromasin and I was good to go again.
    its the time given by the manufacturer.

    i forgot to mention i did get my e2 levels measured once , my doc agreed to it after he saw my reasoning.It was off scale at the top end but his argument was , it would fall back into the range as the level of test declined.
    it was reffered back to the endo who replied that e levels were never to be measured again!
    As i see it as the test levels falls , e remains in the upper range.i understand e declines slower than test but correct me on anything if im wrong.

    What i had thought of doing , is treating the last 2 or 3 weeks as though im off cycle and like anyone who comes off a steroid , there will be an abundance of estrogen , so an AI is used as part of the pct Whether running something like DAA as well would be any good remains to be seen

    Sometimes its like pissing in the wind
  20. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    8435
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    16.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    You saying.."love it or leave it"??
    no im saying that if any immigrant thinks its so bad here then go the hell back to your own $hit hole country that you left in the first place
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  21. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,750
    Rep Power
    270698
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    12.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    GOv't will choice what test you can and cannot have deem appropriate. Not my idea of good medicine..
    Never heard of that under the new law. I haven't seen any changes to my health care. I always ask my Dr for specific tests, and afaik it's always been up to the DR to say OK, and then up to the greedy insurers to say if they cover it or not. Normally I have a small deductable and after that most all tests are covered for me here in NY

    The ONLY tests that Ive personally known to be elective and not covered are nutritional (and certain allergy) testing, but its ALWAYS been that way prior to Obama
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  22. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13345
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    no im saying that if any immigrant thinks its so bad here then go the hell back to your own $hit hole country that you left in the first place
    that can be said for anywhere you live We are flooded with immigrants from the easternbloc countries, poland , hungary etc Some holding down 2 or 3 jobs.Always smartly dressed, driving BMW cars or equivalent -not new i add-and getting paid good money However the drawback is , the agreement set up in the EU , is that its supposed to be recipricol , but getting help with housing and finding a job with similar money to that earned in the UK in a country like Poland , i think would be very hard if not impossible.

    anyway back to my post , anymore advice?
  23. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,750
    Rep Power
    270698
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    12.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    when i went to surgeon without having to see a regular dr first i was operated on(shoulder not emergency) within 7 days. how long would that process take in a "socialist" medicine society? gutter you know i like you but if its so f'd up here you can always go back to where you came from. just sayin no hatin but i love how all these immigrants have so many negatives to say about our country but never want to go back to their own
    Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that living here is f'd up. I love America, but most everyone knows the health care system is broken here. I am definitely not complaining about living here at all. I may have been a bit harsh, but honestly the term 'socialism' is thrown around too often in the States. I don't think people know the real meaning of true socialism.

    I do love how I have more options here (more Dr's, since there is more $$)... but great healthcare should not evolve around cashflow. Just like getting a great education should not depend on how rich our folks are.

    I have a good job with good benefits, yet my healthcare is still very expensive. It must get almost unmanageable for certain people in this country who live with many medical issues.

    I think equal access to great healthcare and education are the main deciding factors for quality of life in most societies. Everything has it's cost though, but America just mainly needs better regulations to prevent insurance companies from taking advantage of us by over-charging or refusing care/coverage. That's the main purpose of the new health care laws.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  24. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,750
    Rep Power
    270698
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    12.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post

    anyway back to my post , anymore advice?
    sorry dude, didn't mean to go off track
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  25. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,750
    Rep Power
    270698
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    12.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    no im saying that if any immigrant thinks its so bad here then go the hell back to your own $hit hole country that you left in the first place
    dude I hope that wasn't aimed at me! lol! Canada and the US are like brothers =D

    I'm also not an immigrant, I'm a temporary resident on a temporary visa for professionals with special skills (TN visa), and I love America hehe. I don't recall complaining about how bad it is here. If I thought it was such a bad country, I would never have come here.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  26. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    8435
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    16.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that living here is f'd up. I love America, but most everyone knows the health care system is broken here. I am definitely not complaining about living here at all. I may have been a bit harsh, but honestly the term 'socialism' is thrown around too often in the States. I don't think people know the real meaning of true socialism.

    I do love how I have more options here (more Dr's, since there is more $$)... but great healthcare should not evolve around cashflow. Just like getting a great education should not depend on how rich our folks are.

    I have a good job with good benefits, yet my healthcare is still very expensive. It must get almost unmanageable for certain people in this country who live with many medical issues.

    I think equal access to great healthcare and education are the main deciding factors for quality of life in most societies. Everything has it's cost though, but America just mainly needs better regulations to prevent insurance companies from taking advantage of us by over-charging or refusing care/coverage. That's the main purpose of the new health care laws.
    im not disputing that the health care system here is not perfect as it is far from it. is "socialist" medicine the fix? not imo
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  27. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,750
    Rep Power
    270698
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    12.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Change is tough... I'm also not sure if forcing everyone to buy insurance was the best way. I think that's what you mean by social healthcare, so about that I agree.

    I'd be much happier with my healthcare if insurance companies didn't rule the world down here. Heck they actually rule my life, I work for one lol
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  28. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    8435
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    16.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Change is tough... I'm also not sure if forcing everyone to buy insurance was the best way. I think that's what you mean by social healthcare, so about that I agree.

    I'd be much happier with my healthcare if insurance companies didn't rule the world down here. Heck they actually rule my life, I work for one lol

    i unlike many do not blame the insurance companies for the cost of health care ins. our govt in so many ways have f'd that up for us mostly by alllowing illegals and indigent(spelling?) people to be treated free of charge which we as the working class end up paying for in the end.

    still... id rather pay the premium that i pay and have my fantastic coverage than have the same covg as everyone else
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  29. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20690
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    41.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    i unlike many do not blame the insurance companies for the cost of health care ins. our govt in so many ways have f'd that up for us mostly by alllowing illegals and indigent(spelling?) people to be treated free of charge which we as the working class end up paying for in the end.

    still... id rather pay the premium that i pay and have my fantastic coverage than have the same covg as everyone else
    I probably lost one of my best friends arguing over this very topic yesterday. He is very pro Obamacare and defends it with extreme passion. When Obama was in debates, he proposed a plan that made a lot of sense and I liked the idea. The plan that got signed is nothing close to the plan he campaigned for. We have no idea how it will affect us until 2014. From what I understand, it will be the worst of all social health care systems ever devised, with penalties for not buying in. I see it as being one huge HMO, with the level of care being dictated by lowest bidder, not best available, which is what I have now. My friend here in the states was born in the UK. His dad was diagnosed with cancer and had to wait 6 months to see a specialist for treatment. He died three months later, never seeing a doctor. For those that claim that profit drives our health care, damn right it does and performance based on profit has always been the best motivator for optimum care. There are better ways to cure the problem of the uninsured, but this Obamacare is not the solution; it reduces care to the lowest common denominator so next time I break my leg, I won't get surgery the next day, but wait six months before I get to see a doctor.
  30. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,750
    Rep Power
    270698
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    12.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've never had these huge wait times in Canada, so I'm not sure why people assume that fixing portions of America's healthcare system will cause massive delays in service.

    I last lived in Toronto, a city of almost 5 million people. I broke a bone there once just before moving, got into a hospital and treated the same day, within 2 hours. I never ever had massive wait times.

    I also don't understand everything about the system here obviously, but if tons of undocumented/illegal immigrants are getting free health care, and this is the main problem, then that sounds like an issue with Medicare alone... I don't know enough to speak in depths about the healthcare debate here though.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  31. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    8435
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    16.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    I probably lost one of my best friends arguing over this very topic yesterday. He is very pro Obamacare and defends it with extreme passion. When Obama was in debates, he proposed a plan that made a lot of sense and I liked the idea. The plan that got signed is nothing close to the plan he campaigned for. We have no idea how it will affect us until 2014. From what I understand, it will be the worst of all social health care systems ever devised, with penalties for not buying in. I see it as being one huge HMO, with the level of care being dictated by lowest bidder, not best available, which is what I have now. My friend here in the states was born in the UK. His dad was diagnosed with cancer and had to wait 6 months to see a specialist for treatment. He died three months later, never seeing a doctor. For those that claim that profit drives our health care, damn right it does and performance based on profit has always been the best motivator for optimum care. There are better ways to cure the problem of the uninsured, but this Obamacare is not the solution; it reduces care to the lowest common denominator so next time I break my leg, I won't get surgery the next day, but wait six months before I get to see a doctor.
    you're right we really wont know for a while how it will truly affect us. im in your shoes. i have unbelievable coverage including dental and and my premium is pretty darn low thanks to woking fo a very large utility co. and also to my union for good negotiations.

    people like us can only go downhill in obamacare
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  32. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20690
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    41.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    the product is NEBIDO -test undeconate in an oil base
    Each ml solution for injection contains 250 mg testosterone undecanoate corresponding to 157.9 mg testosterone. Each ampoule with 4 ml solution for injection contains 1000 mg testosterone undecanoate this product is designed to last 10-12 weeks , i have a fresh inj every 11
    That's your problem. First, esters do not cleave as precisely as advertised. The depot won't hold long enough to allow an even distribution of cleavage over 11 weeks/2 weeks. Did you ever get your test levels checked around week 10? My guess is that your E2 is sky high and your test is below the minimal range. I am guessing that if you went to test e, every week, you wouldn't have this problem.
  33. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,750
    Rep Power
    270698
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    12.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    I probably lost one of my best friends arguing over this very topic yesterday.
    Geez dude that's harsh! I hope I don't make enemies here simply because I am all for healthcare reform. Did he defriend you, or did you defriend him?

    I have friends from all walks of life, Lib, GOP, libertarian, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Athiests even and I manage to be friends with all these people regardless of differences of beliefs and opinion.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  34. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    8435
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    16.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Geez dude that's harsh! I hope I don't make enemies here simply because I am all for healthcare reform. Did he defriend you, or did you defriend him?

    I have friends from all walks of life, Lib, GOP, libertarian, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Athiests even and I manage to be friends with all these people regardless of differences of beliefs and opinion.
    im your friend gutter and i dont like canadians
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  35. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,750
    Rep Power
    270698
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    12.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    lol that's because I'm an official NYer now, I put in my time, paid my dues =D
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  36. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    8435
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    16.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    lol that's because I'm an official NYer now, I put in my time, paid my dues =D
    hows the shoulder feeling? i feel for you bro. mine was a solid 9 months before i could really start hitting some decent weight. im figuring itll be another few months before im back to where i was from a size pov. strength wise im pretty much %100 minus some exercises that i can no longer do
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  37. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,750
    Rep Power
    270698
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    12.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    hows the shoulder feeling? i feel for you bro. mine was a solid 9 months before i could really start hitting some decent weight. im figuring itll be another few months before im back to where i was from a size pov. strength wise im pretty much 0 minus some exercises that i can no longer do
    I'm definitely feeling crippled right now. They had to repair the slap tear, re-attach my bicep through the arm bone (tenodesis) and clean up the rotator cuff tendons which were frayed. First real day of PT was yesterday which I got through ok. I'm using a lot of ice and compression, so hopefully that will help a lot.

    I have a recovery log I made in the Exercise Science forum as well. Going to update it this eve
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  38. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    8435
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    16.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    I'm definitely feeling crippled right now. They had to repair the slap tear, re-attach my bicep through the arm bone (tenodesis) and clean up the rotator cuff tendons which were frayed. First real day of PT was yesterday which I got through ok. I'm using a lot of ice and compression, so hopefully that will help a lot.

    I have a recovery log I made in the Exercise Science forum as well. Going to update it this eve
    thats gonna be a long log sorry to say
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  39. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,750
    Rep Power
    270698
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    12.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Oh I know, I expected the 6-9 months. I started the log to boost motivation and to give me something to do, as well as share with others in the same situation or considering the same surgery. I just hope I can squat by the summer using the cambered safety bar. Cardio will be np
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  40. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    8435
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    16.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Oh I know, I expected the 6-9 months. I started the log to boost motivation and to give me something to do, as well as share with others in the same situation or considering the same surgery. I just hope I can squat by the summer using the cambered safety bar. Cardio will be np
    once i couldnt lift i lost interest in everything bb related. never even came on the boards. but now that im pretty healed up all i can offer is give it time and dont rush into anything. youll know when you are ready
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ...But does that Sh*t Really Need Killed?
    By JohnRock in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 10:02 PM
  2. baby almost killed
    By mooch2321 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 12:40 PM
  3. How the FDA killed 60,000 people!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 09:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in