Diim and Pygeum

C

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi currently taking both for prostate health and estrogen control but do they have an impact on energy levels ?

do they impact on muscle building and can they be taken indefinitely?
thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hi currently taking both for prostate health and estrogen control but do they have an impact on energy levels ?

do they impact on muscle building and can they be taken indefinitely?
thanks
DEpends on your body's own individuality. Some say they do others say they do not. As a general prevention for prostate they seem to be a good alternative.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
OP:
I would challenge you to find one clinical study that backs up the claim that either of the two do anything for prostrate health. Just like SP, objective clinical studies do not support the claims made by the producers of these herbal treatments. I had prostatitis and did a lot of research into this area. I also did a blood profile after using SP and it had zero impact on PSA, something that has been discounted as a reliable indicator of prostrate health anyway. Use an AI like Aromasin for E2 control while controlling DHT is a bit trickier.

C

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
OP:
I would challenge you to find one clinical study that backs up the claim that either of the two do anything for prostrate health. Just like SP, objective clinical studies do not support the claims made by the producers of these herbal treatments. I had prostatitis and did a lot of research into this area. I also did a blood profile after using SP and it had zero impact on PSA, something that has been discounted as a reliable indicator of prostrate health anyway. Use an AI like Aromasin for E2 control while controlling DHT is a bit trickier.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11099686 this study was limited but its a start

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9820264

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Those studies were back in 1998 and 2000/2001. Further research shows it blocks DHT; it doesn't block DHT; it blocks testosterone and LH; it only helps with urine flow; it is not as effective as saw palmetto but shows promise; it improves your sex drive; it relaxes the bladder and it is worthless. No one knows why or if it really works. Since the most recent studies conducted last year report that saw palmetto is totally worthless, it just adds to the confusion. It's an exotic bark so it must hold mysterious powers,much like the rhino horns ground into powder by the Chinese. If it helps, nothing wrong with using it.

In fact, a well-conducted study published in the New England Journal of Medicine found that saw palmetto was no better than placebo in relieving the signs and symptoms of BPH.

C

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I wish i could get my hands on aromasin but am limited to OTC supplements.Any suggestions ? Thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I wish i could get my hands on aromasin but am limited to OTC supplements.Any suggestions ? Thanks
Not looking in the right places..Its out there very easily accessed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2
C Male Anti-Aging Medicine 6