-HCG affects serum test for how long? Also low dose sides?-

B

BigThreeForMe

Awards
I'm currently on TRT with my endocrinologist and dialed in a dose of 200mg Test Cyp/week and feel great! My one complaint over these months has been the testicular atrophy and a friend suggested and supplied HCG which I mixed tonight. Plan on running what I've read as Dr. Crisler's routine of 250iu the 5-6 day after a shot. My question is, any sides to look out for at such a low dose and how long after I stop will my serum test levels be raised? I understand that it will affect my test levels and when I have bloodwork scheduled I want to know how early to stop for my normal TRT levels to return.

Thanks for the help everyone.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on TRT with my endocrinologist and dialed in a dose of 200mg Test Cyp/week and feel great! My one complaint over these months has been the testicular atrophy and a friend suggested and supplied HCG which I mixed tonight. Plan on running what I've read as Dr. Crisler's routine of 250iu the 5-6 day after a shot. My question is, any sides to look out for at such a low dose and how long after I stop will my serum test levels be raised? I understand that it will affect my test levels and when I have bloodwork scheduled I want to know how early to stop for my normal TRT levels to return.

Thanks for the help everyone.
Splitting the shots up in multiple time per week can help reduce e2 issues as well as help keep plasma levels more stable. HCG may or may not be needed It depends upon the person. HCG helps more for keeping the LH receptors alive which can be from 100-250 ius 2-3 times weekly. If you are 200 mg of testoterone which is a standard antiaging feel good dosage, then adding HCG may require you to lower the dosage of T. As I am finding out one may feel good for first 6 months then eventually they tend to regress symptom wise because the underlying cause was never addressed and the testosteone was being used as a temporary bandaid. Excessvie levels of testoterone puts excessive stress on the adrenal and thyroid over time. People may not see it right away but, have symptoms resurface down the road. HCG can raise e2 alot in specific men by 2-3 fold even at normal dosages.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I've read as Dr. Crisler's routine of 250iu the 5-6 day after a shot.
That may be old info on his site. When I saw him he said the best time was the day before your next injection.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thank you! For delivering the details concerning HGH supplements. I must say previous 3 years have certainly not been kind I was encountering the complications like lack of energy, sleeplessness, creases, and also aging spots. After studying this info I have certainly been making use of these supplements as well as right now I m sensation full of lively. At this fee ... oooh, I do not would like to picture. Anyhow, thank you for writing in a fabulous method.
I am sure you have a lot more going on then hormone issues as this is only a small part of the total equation to good health. I feel spam coming on LOL