adding tests to form?

lboston

lboston

Awards
Here's the situation, I am going for bloodwork next week which was ordered by my doc as I've been doing Clomid therapy for about 6 weeks now. The doc told the girl at the desk to write up the lab order that I could take to a local labcorp. The girl couldn't remember exactly what they usually did for a follow-up, but did remember that the doc said to test estrogen and test.

On the form she checked free and total T, she also wrote in "estrogen" in the other section. It was carbon copy form, so I wrote on my copy I am to give the tech when I go. I also checked LH, FSH, and prolactin, as well as wrote in estrodial sensitive.

Do you guys think that is okay to do? Would the doc catch this more than likely and be pissed? It's my insurance paying for it and the girl who filled out the form clearly didn't know what she was doing.

Really like this doc, so don't want to hurt the relationship.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Here's the situation, I am going for bloodwork next week which was ordered by my doc as I've been doing Clomid therapy for about 6 weeks now. The doc told the girl at the desk to write up the lab order that I could take to a local labcorp. The girl couldn't remember exactly what they usually did for a follow-up, but did remember that the doc said to test estrogen and test.

On the form she checked free and total T, she also wrote in "estrogen" in the other section. It was carbon copy form, so I wrote on my copy I am to give the tech when I go. I also checked LH, FSH, and prolactin, as well as wrote in estrodial sensitive.

Do you guys think that is okay to do? Would the doc catch this more than likely and be pissed? It's my insurance paying for it and the girl who filled out the form clearly didn't know what she was doing.

Really like this doc, so don't want to hurt the relationship.
Can not check e2 when on clomid....end of story can give false readings..If a Dr is checking total estrogen its a waste of a test..Its for females. We just got a guy who failed clomid the first time, with simple blood test I was able to nail down where the imbalances where along with proper approaches we corrected them First clomid challenge was 350 now hes TT 700 and feeling good !! Orginal dr's wanted to stick him on HRT he refused. Did it take longer yes, but the results where well worth it as was I was able to reveal alot of hidden imbalances which may have predisposed him to stomach cancer and other severe health issues down the road. Kind of scary he had no idea these were even there. How many people on HRT are going down that same pathway? My approach is to deal with the whole person not letting little things which can increase peoples cancer rate and other health risks to slip through the cracks. For guys on HRT this can also be done while on it as well. Again I use this for people who are <35 or older people who do not want to go on HRT right away. It has significant reduce the need for HRT in many younger people which are glad they were not forced down that pathway by traditional Dr's

lboston

lboston

Awards
Can not check e2 when on clomid....end of story can give false readings..If a Dr is checking total estrogen its a waste of a test..Its for females. We just got a guy who failed clomid the first time, with simple blood test I was able to nail down where the imbalances where along with proper approaches we corrected them First clomid challenge was 350 now hes TT 700 and feeling good !! Orginal dr's wanted to stick him on HRT he refused. Did it take longer yes, but the results where well worth it as was I was able to reveal alot of hidden imbalances which may have predisposed him to stomach cancer and other severe health issues down the road. Kind of scary he had no idea these were even there. How many people on HRT are going down that same pathway? My approach is to deal with the whole person not letting little things which can increase peoples cancer rate and other health risks to slip through the cracks. For guys on HRT this can also be done while on it as well. Again I use this for people who are <35 or older people who do not want to go on HRT right away. It has significant reduce the need for HRT in many younger people which are glad they were not forced down that pathway by traditional Dr's
I appreciate the advice regarding checking E2. However, other than that, this does nothing to answer my question. What it does do is advertise you.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the advice regarding checking E2. However, other than that, this does nothing to answer my question. What it does do is advertise you.
Its really up to the Dr, if hes cool then your good, if he's an ego maniac then you are jeopardizing your relationship. YOu know your dr the best.. no one else..

Clomid should be check at week 2-3 to make adjustments 6 weeks is way too long.
Its not advertise, it looking out for peoples best interest which majority time have underlying issues to why they do not succeed on clomid which may put their health in jeopardy down the road.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Its really up to the Dr, if hes cool then your good, if he's an ego maniac then you are jeopardizing your relationship. YOu know your dr the best.. no one else..

Clomid should be check at week 2-3 to make adjustments 6 weeks is way too long.
Its not advertise, it looking out for peoples best interest which majority time have underlying issues to why they do not succeed on clomid which may put their health in jeopardy down the road.
Thanks, matrix. Exactly what I was looking to hear. I think 6 weeks is too long as well--from everything I've seen you and others say, unfortunately, I went through 3 other docs until I found this guy who at least knew something about Clomid and treating low t. Insurance covers him 100 percent--if not for that, I'd be looking elsewhere.

You have any contacts around Louisville, KY?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
None in KY but NC yes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
brandlife Anabolics 27
Anabolics 8
Porky101 Bulking 10
Anabolics 4