Strange testosterone spike

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Is this normal? I haven't been on TRT for over a year. Since I stopped, I've gradually felt worse. I've gained weight. My libido is very low. Blah, blah, blah. A little over a month ago I started getting a gyno lump under my right nipple. I get these from time to time but I figured my estrogen was going crazy and my testosterone was very low. So, I went on the gyno reversal protocol (letrozole for a few weeks, than tamoxifen). I had a blood test about 3 days after I stopped taken the letrozole and converted to tamoxifen.

Testosterone, Serum 1068

Isn't that a little high for a 40 year old who's usually around half that? Can 3 days worth of nolvadex really bring it up that high so quickly? I sure don't FEEL like I've got that must testosterone flowing through my veins...

Mt T3 sucks:
T3 Uptake 40

And so does my IGF-1:
Insulin−Like Growth Factor I 75

For now I've been prescribed Sermorelin Forte. I'm getting another testosterone blood test in two weeks, a full week after I'm done with my nolvadex...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Is this normal? I haven't been on TRT for over a year. Since I stopped, I've gradually felt worse. I've gained weight. My libido is very low. Blah, blah, blah. A little over a month ago I started getting a gyno lump under my right nipple. I get these from time to time but I figured my estrogen was going crazy and my testosterone was very low. So, I went on the gyno reversal protocol (letrozole for a few weeks, than tamoxifen). I had a blood test about 3 days after I stopped taken the letrozole and converted to tamoxifen.

Testosterone, Serum 1068[COLOR=rgb(100.000000%, 100.000000%, 100.000000%)]SPACE

[/COLOR]Isn't that a little high for a 40 year old who's usually around half that? Can 3 days worth of nolvadex really bring it up that high so quickly? I sure don't FEEL like I've got that must testosterone flowing through my veins...

Mt T3 sucks:
T3 Uptake 40

And so does my IGF-1:
Insulin−Like Growth Factor I 75

For now I've been prescribed Sermorelin Forte. I'm getting another testosterone blood test in two weeks, a full week after I'm done with my nolvadex...
Sounds like you have some issues which have not been addressed properly which may be causing these imbalance. Sermolin is old school and cost lots of money if your insurance is not covering it. Ghrp 6 would be a better choice addressing why it is low in the first place would be logical and common sense to begin which just needs to be further evaluated is all, but this takes time and work which some drs do not like to do. Secret is look for underlying pathology then address it from there other wise you are chasing symptoms ..Many cases I worked on fix the person sleep ghrp rises and Cortisol levels go back to normal..70% of American have poor sleep quality which can radically effect hormone and other factors which can effect your well being.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the input. I sent an email to the people who gave me the prescription and mentioned GHRP-6. Let's see what they say. Maybe they'll actually do the smart thing and find out what they're missing.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the input. I sent an email to the people who gave me the prescription and mentioned GHRP-6. Let's see what they say. Maybe they'll actually do the smart thing and find out what they're missing.
Again at the age of 40 you may need HRT no doubt, but if you get adrenals, thyroid, and testosterone, keep e2 in check then it may rise on its own. If you are working with certain Drs they will only look at one area, not focus on the rest. This is why melatonin fails after to weeks because it does not have the percusors to make it in the first place. When you correct the underlying imbalances of low serotonin, high NE and low gaba then you create proper GH levels. Again every case is different. Need further evaluation of ft3, and ferritin as well as adrenal saliva to properly look at thyroid function cellularly.