Possible to Inject Test with Insulin Needle?

jrj

Awards
Anyone know if its possible to inject test cyp IM, not subQ with insulin needle? Thought I read this somewhere, but I figured it would be too difficult to push the oil through such a small opening?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's how I inject. I push oil through a 30 gauge.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use them for HRT.

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
I use them for test c. slow to suck the juice out of the bottle and slow to push it into the body (which is a good thing) just takes a bit longer than with the bigger needles but if you have the time np - I have also not long started going sub q instead of deep muscle, no problems noted.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I use a 27g 1ml. x 1/2" needle and I was shooting IM into my thigh for many yrs now I shoot subQ been doing this for 10 weeks now I feel more level and even doing this both for T and E2 levels.

To do this I pull the amount of my shot in air into the needle I then push this air into the Test C vail and I pull the plunger all the way down and just hold it take me about a min. to get .35 mls or 70 mgs. And yes you do what to do your shot slow I do this E3D this works the best for me.

CharlosCarlie

Awards
Yep. I used 30g needles w/ no problem. Takes a little longer but considering they're virtually painless, it was worth it IMO.