HELP!!! Need new TRT Doctor - Phoenix Area

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
Just got letter from my insurance company (BCBS) that they will no longer recognize my current TRT Doctor as in network and will deny any future treatment. I've been going for almost a year and have never felt better. Then I get this letter today and I'm in panic mode. I don't mind paying some out of pocket but the place I go to now I go every week and I can only imagine the total cost is way higher than my $25 co-pay a week. Please PM any Doctor info you may have. If they will let me get script and do self injections at home that would be best even if insurance doesn't cover it will be way cheaper than my current option. Thanks for help guys!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Just got letter from my insurance company (BCBS) that they will no longer recognize my current TRT Doctor as in network and will deny any future treatment. I've been going for almost a year and have never felt better. Then I get this letter today and I'm in panic mode. I don't mind paying some out of pocket but the place I go to now I go every week and I can only imagine the total cost is way higher than my $25 co-pay a week. Please PM any Doctor info you may have. If they will let me get script and do self injections at home that would be best even if insurance doesn't cover it will be way cheaper than my current option. Thanks for help guys!
PM david dun. I gave him a referral to some one in phoenix which is open minded. I do not have the name off hand, but I sent it to him 2-3 months ago.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Can't find one in AZ I got a 2 in TX who are excellent and extremely open minded.

AndroSport

AndroSport

Awards
Did you ever find a good doc? Nobody I know on the other boards are from Phoenix. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Did you ever find a good doc? Nobody I know on the other boards are from Phoenix. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Pm david dun.
I have Dr in texas and New port beach california which may be better options.

AndroSport

AndroSport

Awards
I just got out of some slimy clinic who wants me to pay out the ass to come in weekly and get shots... Won't work for me as I travel for work too much.

Can the docs you mention treat/prescribe based on phone consult? if so please let me know how to get in contact.

I'm 28 and my T is in the high 100s. A close friend who's an endo reviewed my labs and said I need it badly but he's retired and can't treat me.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I just got out of some slimy clinic who wants me to pay out the ass to come in weekly and get shots... Won't work for me as I travel for work too much.

Can the docs you mention treat/prescribe based on phone consult? if so please let me know how to get in contact.

I'm 28 and my T is in the high 100s. A close friend who's an endo reviewed my labs and said I need it badly but he's retired and can't treat me.
You.need to.look at why.its.low.especially with those.levels. Trt.could be masking something deeper. Any Dr who.does phone only.with out initial visit is an idiot. Being 28.needs to.get down reason why.it is.low other wise it could.make.matters worse. Been there done.that.as.many other young guys are seeing as i.am.working with Dr.to get them.off Trt..

AndroSport

AndroSport

Awards
You.need to.look at why.its.low.especially with those.levels. Trt.could be masking something deeper. Any Dr who.does phone only.with out initial visit is an idiot. Being 28.needs to.get down reason why.it is.low other wise it could.make.matters worse. Been there done.that.as.many other young guys are seeing as i.am.working with Dr.to get them.off Trt..
Thanks man - I am having a follow up with endo tomorrow. I mis stated my T level... it is actually 116

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mens vitality... Right offs the 101. Its where my whole Fire station goes if interested PM for a name. They'll give you your first shot during your first visit

AndroSport

AndroSport

Awards
Mens vitality... Right offs the 101. Its where my whole Fire station goes if interested PM for a name. They'll give you your first shot during your first visit
Its like a weekly visit huh? I found a few that do it that way and I think I will go that route till i get my T in line then I will go with an online clinic that allows me to run my own program. I have some bros who have pointed me in the direction of some online clinics where you just get all your **** sent to you and do it yourself... that way if you prefer to run an actual cycle once in a while you don't have to go to a face to face meeting while on cycle. Plus i travel a lot for work and definitely wouldn't be able to do it every week. (the one i visited actually told me they could send me with a take home pre-loaded syringe every other week if needed - but that still wouldn't work for my schedule for too long) It would be good to have a local MD that let me do all that **** on my own similar to the online clinic but then it would be covered by insurance.

AndroSport

AndroSport

Awards
PS Valdez: Most of my bros & family are firefighters in cali (i moved out here not too long ago). I have seen the request for pics for the sick kid on FB who knows all the stations & firefighters etc - sad story... and I have asked my bros to get some pics together for me to send over... are you participating in that?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PS Valdez: Most of my bros & family are firefighters in cali (i moved out here not too long ago). I have seen the request for pics for the sick kid on FB who knows all the stations & firefighters etc - sad story... and I have asked my bros to get some pics together for me to send over... are you participating in that?
I don't have a Facebook sorry man not quite familiar with that... Let me know the details tho for sure.

Yea Mens vitality will do the prefills also.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
GolFNUTT

GolFNUTT

Awards
Matrix,
You have someone in TX? Where at Dallas or Houston? I'm guessing.
Thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Matrix,
You have someone in TX? Where at Dallas or Houston? I'm guessing.
Thanks
dallas and austin area. I work together with both of them and both of them take insurance.

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
Got another guy in scottsdale and working building relationships in missouri and minnesota.
Do u know if guy in Scottsdale will let me self inject at home? I don't mind going in for labs but would rather not do weekly drives to Scottsdale. Thx

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got another guy in scottsdale and working building relationships in missouri and minnesota.
I'd actually be curious of your Scottsdale connection as well if you could give me his info that would be great! Thank you

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I'd actually be curious of your Scottsdale connection as well if you could give me his info that would be great! Thank you
PM ME ITS A GREEN LIGHT..Had a great hour conversation with the Dr. We both are on the same page with our philosophies. We complimented each other very well. I say this rarely, but I feel very comfortable in how this guy approaches the problem. He looks at everything same way I do. It was amazing to find an MD of his caliber and diversity. We could have talked for hours due to how both of us are so diverse, but all on the same page.. This guy was a rare find...Reason we click is probably we have both a strong back ground in biochemistry and neurology of autism.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM ME ITS A GREEN LIGHT..Had a great hour conversation with the Dr. We both are on the same page with our philosophies. We complimented each other very well. I say this rarely, but I feel very comfortable in how this guy approaches the problem. He looks at everything same way I do. It was amazing to find an MD of his caliber and diversity. We could have talked for hours due to how both of us are so diverse, but all on the same page.. This guy was a rare find...Reason we click is probably we have both a strong back ground in biochemistry and neurology of autism.
Pm sent!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
GolFNUTT

GolFNUTT

Awards
Plano would work very well and better than Dallas
Thanks for your time and help!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Where did you go Matrix? Could use a relpy or at least a reply to my PM that I sent you.
I have been very busy helping to get together a huge conference for medical professionals coming up about genetics defects and their impacts on health.

Send PM again.

cruzn

Awards
*BUMP* Looking for an endocrinologist in the Phoenix area for follow-up on my Low T labs and workup

trt85253

Awards
Ugh. As reluctant as I am to revive a 2+ year old thread I can't PM until I have 10 posts.

This Scottsdale doc sounds EXACTLY like who I want to have a conversation with. As soon as I can get 10 posts up without engaging in blatant fluff I'll get you a PM...in the meantime if you could PM me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

P.S. - If anybody else in the Phoenix area has a recommendation for a good TRT guy I'd appreciate PMs as well

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Is the mens vitality place a national type of chain/clinic or only the 1 location out there?