HELP!!! Need new TRT Doctor - Phoenix Area

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Plano would work very well and better than Dallas
    Thanks for your time and help!

2. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Fort worth or.plano?
    Where did you go Matrix? Could use a relpy or at least a reply to my PM that I sent you.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GolFNUTT View Post
    Where did you go Matrix? Could use a relpy or at least a reply to my PM that I sent you.
    I have been very busy helping to get together a huge conference for medical professionals coming up about genetics defects and their impacts on health.

Send PM again.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

4. *BUMP* Looking for an endocrinologist in the Phoenix area for follow-up on my Low T labs and workup

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    PM ME ITS A GREEN LIGHT..Had a great hour conversation with the Dr. We both are on the same page with our philosophies. We complimented each other very well. I say this rarely, but I feel very comfortable in how this guy approaches the problem. He looks at everything same way I do. It was amazing to find an MD of his caliber and diversity. We could have talked for hours due to how both of us are so diverse, but all on the same page.. This guy was a rare find...Reason we click is probably we have both a strong back ground in biochemistry and neurology of autism.
    Ugh. As reluctant as I am to revive a 2+ year old thread I can't PM until I have 10 posts.

This Scottsdale doc sounds EXACTLY like who I want to have a conversation with. As soon as I can get 10 posts up without engaging in blatant fluff I'll get you a PM...in the meantime if you could PM me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

P.S. - If anybody else in the Phoenix area has a recommendation for a good TRT guy I'd appreciate PMs as well
    •   

6. Is the mens vitality place a national type of chain/clinic or only the 1 location out there?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Doctor Recommendation in San Jose, CA Area
    By steve999 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 05:09 AM
  2. Will be visiting the Phoenix, Arizona area
    By The Matrix in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 08:24 PM
  3. Looking for a doctor in Philly area
    By typerob in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine