ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you get that back to normal?

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
It can be a lot of things like dehydration and your hormones out of balance one needs to keep there TT levels up into the upper 1/3 of there labs range or when they feel best and they need to keep there Estraidol in the zone at about 10 to 30 pg/ml. Also have good levels of Cortisol and Thyroid.

================================================================
Eat Right for Maximum Ejaculate
Nutrition plays a great role in determining both the content and volume of your ejaculate. Naturally, a balanced diet is essential for good sexual health, but the vitamins, minerals and supplements listed below can have a dramatic effect on the volume of ejaculate your body produces.
The supplement L-Arginine is an amino acid the body uses for a variety of important chemical and cellular processes. . .it is also believed to help you produce more volume of ejaculate. 500mg daily and (this is important...) 1,000mg 30-40 minutes prior to sexual activity. Like all natural supplements, you must be patient and allow your body's "storehouse" to build-up. This period takes anywhere from 2-4 weeks depending upon the individuals baseline health and metabolic rate.
Zinc - One of the nutrients most critical for prostate health. The prostate needs 10 times more zinc than any other organ in the body. It is vital for preventing prostate problems. Unfortunately, 90% of men consume diets deficient in Zinc because most of our food is processed. Irving Bush and Associates at Chicago's Cook County Hospital tested the effectiveness of Zinc supplementation on men with prostate problems. All patients reported symptomatic improvement while almost 80% had palpable shrinkage of the prostate gland. RDA is 15 mg...we recommend 45 mg per day.
Lycopene - is a natural anti-oxident that is prevalent in tomatoes. Recent studies show it to have roughly twice the power of Beta-Carotene and 10 times the strength of Vitamin E, when it comes to protecting and healing our bodies from the damage of free radicals which are the cancer precursors. In fact, free radicals are now considered to be one of the main causes of disease and aging. In a process known as oxidation, they accelerate the breakdown of our cell's structure, thereby damaging the DNA and weakening our immune system. A four year study at Harvard University set out to see whether the five major antioxidants found in fruits and vegetables would have any beneficial effect on prostate cancer. Of the five, only Lycopene was found to have a direct link. They found that of the 50,000 healthy males studied, those who ate at least 10 servings of tomatoes or tomato based products per week were 33% less likely to develop prostate complications than those who never ate them. Researchers concluded that the active antioxidant in tomatoes, Lycopene, significantly reduced the risk of prostate difficulties and improved its function. We recommend 10-12 servings of tomatoes or tomato based foods per week. Do not use or ingest if allergic.
Beta-Sitosterol - is another nutrient that may benefit men with prostate problems. One double blind study of 100 men showed that Beta-Sitosterol taken over a six month period improved urine flow, reduced the size of the prostate and led to subjective feelings of improvement. Niacin - is important for many cellular processes. Supplementation with extra niacin in your diet will promote increased blood flow to all parts of your body. . .including the scrotum and testicles.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
As mentioned before there are other areas which need to be explored out side of the hormonal cascade. All of which Phil also.mentioned. I notice lower lh also causes lower sperm volume which hcg may help if on hrt. Several nutrients also allow for proper functioning on good prostate health. Looking at the whole picture will get the best over all results..

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As mentioned before there are other areas which need to be explored out side of the hormonal cascade. All of which Phil also.mentioned. I notice lower lh also causes lower sperm volume which hcg may help if on hrt. Several nutrients also allow for proper functioning on good prostate health. Looking at the whole picture will get the best over all results..
nutrition wise im good..this just started maybe a two weeks ago. i was think that also the LH being low from being on hrt...dont want to use hcg if i dont have to. My zinc intake diff from day to day..May have to examine that more closely

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just went through my diet over all and i get about 15-18mg of zinc daily..thats the only think i have found nutrition wise

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
nutrition wise im good..this just started maybe a two weeks ago. i was think that also the LH being low from being on hrt...dont want to use hcg if i dont have to. My zinc intake diff from day to day..May have to examine that more closely
As many people are finding out just because you are eating health does not mean your body is processing it right. I can not tell you how many people have learned this in the past which had no clue it was happening. GI issues are 90% of the cases which are hidden with out the medical professional know they were event present. Dr peter rouse, Mark hyman MD, jefferey blanch, DR Mouton as well as many others may be mocked by traditional medicine, but they are on the cusp of modern medicine many years a head.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As many people are finding out just because you are eating health does not mean your body is processing it right. I can not tell you how many people have learned this in the past which had no clue it was happening. GI issues are 90% of the cases which are hidden with out the medical professional know they were event present. Dr peter rouse, Mark hyman MD, jefferey blanch, DR Mouton as well as many others may be mocked by traditional medicine, but they are on the cusp of modern medicine many years a head.
makes sense if the body isnt getting what it needs here comes the probs..

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
makes sense if the body isnt getting what it needs here comes the probs..
Bingo, but I get blasted on other boards for using common sense which is probably the most powerful tool dr's have in their bag, but many forget about. This is why when you combined an open minded DR with a person who does research plus has worked on many medical cases with other, experienced this personal is a good combination.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
try waiting a week lol
As suggested might need time to refill the boys since every one is different with refractory time. Plus there could be issues with neurotransmitters and few others things which need to be tweaked.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As suggested might need time to refill the boys since every one is different with refractory time. Plus there could be issues with neurotransmitters and few others things which need to be tweaked.
A WEEK!! no way..ill try zinc and some l-dopa first lol

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Maybe it's just me,, but I notice more ejaculate if I do it daily than if I go less often,, keeping the pumps primed and staying super hydrated works for me,,,, most seminal fluid is from the prostate and not testes anyhow

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Maybe it's just me,, but I notice more ejaculate if I do it daily than if I go less often,, keeping the pumps primed and staying super hydrated works for me,,,, most seminal fluid is from the prostate and not testes anyhow
Fyi,, been on hrt for three years,,, as much or more ejaculate than before hrt,,, but my total test was 160 prior to hrt, also I'm 41yo

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Fyi,, been on hrt for three years,,, as much or more ejaculate than before hrt,,, but my total test was 160 prior to hrt, also I'm 41yo
I had a testicular tumor that caused me to have my left one removed,,, no decrease in volume after the removal than I had before ... lol.. we're born with a spare it seems :)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Most ejaculatory volume does not come from the testis so that wouldn't really influence your volume

drexel

Awards
It does seem like quite a few guys notice a decrease in volume 30-90 days after starting TRT. I did, and I personally don't think it's a big deal, but it'd be useful to find some solutions for the guys who do. Anyone on TRT try maca?

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I really like ginseng and it seems to be seriously overlooked as a supplement in the bb world

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not getting mt daily dose of zinc that may be causing my hormone probs altogether

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
sustain alpha topical makes a big difference for my volume while on TRT.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I'm not getting mt daily dose of zinc that may be causing my hormone probs altogether
If your thyroid is off you will not be able to absorb zinc and this is why one of the reasons why correcting thyroid corrects testosterone..
If you are taking too much of one mineral it can through off another....

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your thyroid is off you will not be able to absorb zinc and this is why one of the reasons why correcting thyroid corrects testosterone..
If you are taking too much of one mineral it can through off another....
yeah i was worried about that too..getting too much zinc in a day..this is kinda tricky

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
yeah i was worried about that too..getting too much zinc in a day..this is kinda tricky
Why you need to test levels before you start or find out where you are at..

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
What's with all the zinc lozenges etc ... is it really that big a concern to worry about getting too much zinc?? I take a high quality multi vitamin with minerals and a separate high quality liquid mineral supplement,,, but really never thought I was getting too much of anything?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
What's with all the zinc lozenges etc ... is it really that big a concern to worry about getting too much zinc?? I take a high quality multi vitamin with minerals and a separate high quality liquid mineral supplement,,, but really never thought I was getting too much of anything?
If one them.longer then a week then you can lower Ferritin and also copper levels.

Rodax

Awards
I've read Water, Zinc, L-Arginine, and Magnesium help. Pygeum (dunno if that's spelled right) supposedly helps with increasing the amt of sperm per ejaculate. Then again it also depends on frequency and refractory period. Try out the zinc and Arginine and Magnesium -I did this and I noticed a big difference in load and intensity.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I've read Water, Zinc, L-Arginine, and Magnesium help. Pygeum (dunno if that's spelled right) supposedly helps with increasing the amt of sperm per ejaculate. Then again it also depends on frequency and refractory period. Try out the zinc and Arginine and Magnesium -I did this and I noticed a big difference in load and intensity.
When people are worried about pregnency then its time to kick in the HMG if all else fails.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
When people are worried about pregnency then its time to kick in the HMG if all else fails.
Lol,,, one of my favorite things about trt is that I'm less likely to get my girl preggo :)

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Lol,,, one of my favorite things about trt is that I'm less likely to get my girl preggo :)
Think again...A guy I know who was on a full cycle thinking it was automatic birth control got a nice surprise weighting 7 lbs 7 oz nine months later :) Why you get your girl an IUD .. Nothing like blowing a good load ....I always hated to waste it....

Independent

Independent

Awards
If youre not on hcg thats probably the problem, same thing happened to me. Once I started hcg (250iu's 2x a week) everything went back to normal.

Rodax

Awards
Matrix, I knew a couple girls who hated IUD...massive probs for them but that's another story.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Think again...A guy I know who was on a full cycle thinking it was automatic birth control got a nice surprise weighting 7 lbs 7 oz nine months later :) Why you get your girl an IUD .. Nothing like blowing a good load ....I always hated to waste it....
My girl had to have hers removed,, caused a cyst or something like that,, and she responds really bad to hormone based birth control,, to give you tmi,, all I do is pull out,,, in a way I'm not terribly concerned if she gets pregnant, we're in an established relationship with the financial means to support a child,,, but I'm 41 with no kids and it really wouldn't hurt my feelings to not have one either,,, fyi, she's 34..... she has one child and has the same "take it or leave it" attitude toward us having a kid :)

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
My girl had to have hers removed,, caused a cyst or something like that,, and she responds really bad to hormone based birth control,, to give you tmi,, all I do is pull out,,, in a way I'm not terribly concerned if she gets pregnant, we're in an established relationship with the financial means to support a child,,, but I'm 41 with no kids and it really wouldn't hurt my feelings to not have one either,,, fyi, she's 34..... she has one child and has the same "take it or leave it" attitude toward us having a kid :)
I known a lot of women who respond badly to IUD's others love them (as well as their partners). This is why we have dr's in these field to help guide us into making the proper suggestion. One Girl I know told me she has mr donkey up her and it kicked it loose. How true that is I do not know, but never know it may have happen. Its out of my scope of knowledge. I may add back in HCG to get those Peter North shots just for the hell of it, but right now I have no problem.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I known a lot of women who respond badly to IUD's others love them (as well as their partners). This is why we have dr's in these field to help guide us into making the proper suggestion. One Girl I know told me she has mr donkey up her and it kicked it loose. How true that is I do not know, but never know it may have happen. Its out of my scope of knowledge. I may add back in HCG to get those Peter North shots just for the hell of it, but right now I have no problem.
I'm taking hcg,, what is a Peter north shot?

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
dude google Peter North videos and watch one. You will be in awe! I remember in Peter Norths interview he said he used clomid among other things I can't remember to increase his load.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
dude google Peter North videos and watch one. You will be in awe! I remember in Peter Norths interview he said he used clomid among other things I can't remember to increase his load.
Thats excellent, but we can on pass the play by play commentary LOL..

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
at least that is what I have heard from a friend who's friend told a friends friend.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Hes da man...
See how much fun we can have here while staying on point :)
I'm taking hcg,, but to be honest, it's more or less speradic,,, about 250iu two to three times a week..
What's the mid to maximum dosage and frequency you'd recommend?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking hcg,, but to be honest, it's more or less speradic,,, about 250iu two to three times a week..
What's the mid to maximum dosage and frequency you'd recommend?
In suggest to drs to run 100 ius 2-3 times weekly to see how their patients respond due to its effect on e2 then will have Dr inverses dosage if all is good
The goal is not to raise testosterone when on hrt but just to help replace the lh with in the receptors through out the body ..