Decreased ejaculation volume - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Decreased ejaculation volume

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

I ordered some Zypan yesterday and I am waiting for it to come in. I am thinking along with my Chiro it will assist with digestive and other issues.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's a good "start". IMO, you'd be better-served to identify/isolate the causative culprit for whatever digestive issues you may have. As we've been discussing, digestion is undoubtedly the biggest player here but not always the problem.

Moreover, if it's protein you are having issues with, choosing a specific protein enzyme blend (proteases) will be of greater value to you. As an example, the one you just bought (below) is more geared towards general digestion needs. Perhaps that is exactly what you need. Not knowing your current dietary habits and from years past along with any other health issues, we'd be guessing.

Two tablets supply approximately: 350 mg betaine hydrochloride, 130 mg
    pancreatin (3x), 70 mg bovine pancreas Cytosol™ extract, 50 mg pepsin
    (1:10,000), and 20 mg ammonium chloride.

Proprietary Blend: 700 mg
    Betaine hydrochloride, pancreas
    Cytosol™ extract, pancreatin (3x), fatty acid, pepsin (1:10,000), ammonium
    chloride, bovine spleen, and ovine spleen.

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    I ordered some Zypan yesterday and I am waiting for it to come in. I am thinking along with my Chiro it will assist with digestive and other issues.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great advice. The mindset of conventional MD's placing a bandaid on a bigger problem without exploring the actual origin of the disease/disorder (or the etiological agent) is remiss and sadly pernicious in the medical community.

Identify and treat the cause, not the symptom.

Example:
    Patient: "I've got chronic pain in my wrist"
    MD: "Here's some Vicodin, call me in 3 months for a refill"
    Patient: "ok"
    EDUCATED/INTELLIGENT Patient: "Doc, how the HECK is that going to fix anything? I am not looking for something to simply mask my pain, I need to identify, address and fix my problem. I also don't want to live on narcotics, up my dose every 6 months due to my body attenuating the drug, get treated for liver disease 10 years from now, and continue to suffer from debilitating pain the rest of my life, along with incurring OTHER compensatory injuries from not addressing my wrist dysfunction to begin with. SO, No thanks you QUACK!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Depends on you are deficient in? HCL or pancreatic enzymes..Each case is different..
    Final question why? Need to address the underlying cause not just look at symptoms.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    •   

4. Elite Member

I know my chiropracter wants me to take Zypan by Standard Process with every meal. I was on proton pump inhibitors for over 5 years before I realized they were making me sick. My chiro has me taking a PH test and zinc test next week. I never really had reflux until I started proton pump inhibitors and I am sure my body still isn't producing enough acid for absorbing nutrients like zinc and mag
    I have people on PPI for 15 years off in 3 weeks, you just have to find the underlying cause (could be laundry list of things). This is why proper evaluation is crucial to find out what and why you are lacking then make adjustments. zinc test are pretty much wishy washy. I use muscle testing which results have been back through medical testing for accuracy rate of >90% . Zypan is very expensive at only 90 caps you eat 6 meals a day thats 12 caps lasting barely a week. I prefer to look into things through proper evaluation to get to reason why you needed in the first place. Since people did not know my history, I followed lots of people advice on line resulting ended up in ER run, and almost dead a few times. The reason I have hesitant is nothing about making money, but rather looking out for the well being of people on here. Until you know the person medical history, the real picture then some times making recommendation may end up making them worse. I only provide information relevant to the topic, will not go into further detail knowing it could be potentially harmful to the person. I have been on boards for 8 years have close to 100,000 posts on numerous boards and have seen people life's destroyed by mis information because they did not know the real facts. In this case- What if he had atrophic gastritis, ulcer, or some other Gi inflammation going on and he started cranking up HCL to 1500 -3000 mgs a day? Guess what he could end up with a bleeding ulcer because of not knowing what is going on. THIS IS WHY I ALWAYS ASK WHY ARE YOU, Been doing this long enough in a clinical setting to actually meet the people on line. What information they leave out here, has many times change the total approach. Once the underlying issues are identified people have been able to discontinue TRT, thyroid , and other medicines under Dr medical supervision. I'm not going to provide any information which can be harmful. BTW did you know if you a person was on warfin or coumadlin and you start taking huge amounts or proteases, cellulases some of which are in these digestive enyzme formulation that they can end up with bleeding or clotting to death. Just on 3 krill oil a week a week from listen to some idiot on line saying they are so good for you, a client eye went to full hemorage and he almost was permeantly blinded. See these are the things you do not hear about because you are not dealing with it on a daily basis.

I will say this we all have natural enzyme banks, we are always constantly taking out, but never putting back in. When you run out of enzymes then this is where your health starts to decline. The digestive system as a refer as "From hole to the other" takes majoirty of our energy for digestion. When digestion is not working properly then your immune system and neurotransmitter will take a huge hit which can cause massive chain reaction through out the body.

I would use a broad spectrum something like OMEGA zyme from garden of life.

You are taking zypan which is EHH, but what about supporting fat emulsification restricted due to thicken bile flow 90% of people I deal with have. Your approach is only about 25-30% of total puzzle ...missing the other 75%. This is why each person is individualized.

Easily summed up
    "One person's gold is another person's poison"
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Killer advice
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

actually the problem was in 1997 a gastro doc prescibed me the PPI for Barretts Esopagus. Well come to find out years later he diagnosed everybody with Barretts in order to put them on the PPI'S. When I saw a new doc he told me this and did a scope and said there is nothing out of the ordinary. I went to a gastro doc because I was eating 11-12 meals daily to go from a middleweight to a lightheavy in a 2 year time span. I was 19-21 at the time and I followed eating advice from a so called guru in the NJ/NY bodybuilding scene. Long story short I should have just taken digestive enzymes and decreased the meals to 8 meals. My issue now with digestion lies with candida which me and my chiro are slowly may get the upper hand on.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

the candida infiltrated my GI tract from the use of PPI's for years and alot of antibiotic use during that time(I worked in a hospital and got sick alot).
  8. Elite Member

the candida infiltrated my GI tract from the use of PPI's for years and alot of antibiotic use during that time(I worked in a hospital and got sick alot).
    Duh lack of stomach acid opens your body up to SIBO and candida, which causes inflammation compromised your adrenals, nutrient absorption. You need to back fill all those nutritional imbalances which have been created. When properly evaluated and restored you probably can get off TRT as well. HMMM do you see a pattern here..You got mercury issues you will never get rid of candida plain and simple. I take care of candida from every angle, directly and indirectly. Honestly from cases I dealt with you will probably be spinning your wheels if al areas are not dealt with together. TRT was great for a temporary bandaid effect, but its not going to be a long term solution. Imagine you had no clue about GI and liver issues (down regulated acteyl aldehyde pathways, glycination most likely), and was on just on TRT guess what you are opening up a huge potential for esophagial ,colon, and other cancer down the road. I have not even looked in methylation factors which I am sure a huge issue as well adding more fuel to the fire. This is where 8 years of autistic research of studying neurology and physiology, being bounced around the medical system for a few, designing for protocols for medical professionals for 6 years comes into play, and almost dying not once but a few times due to figure out what is really going on and how to over come it..God honest truth, Since educating Dr's they have a higher success rate approaching every case as if it was an autistic child since 70% of more the issues they deal with are essentially biological the same. THink I am loco, think about what you are going through and what 100% CFS people are experience SAME EXACT SYMPTOMS.. When dealing with diabetes I use the same approach as I would an autistic child. In majority of cases there is bacterial overgrowth which causes altered carbohydrate metabolism resulting in insulin dysregulation ...Correct the SIBO and GI tract viola diabetes is gone body rebalances it self.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

not familier with SIBO. WHAT is it?
  10. Elite Member

not familier with SIBO. WHAT is it?
    Chiropractor should have jumped right on that ASAP ..you got candida I bet there are other nasty down there
    Small intestinal bacteria overgrowth.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

how many of the Omega Zyme should I take daily?
  12. Elite Member

how many of the Omega Zyme should I take daily?
    Depends on size of meal, how depleted your enzymatic bank supply if you are enzymatic deficient or HCL. The later 2 is basically trial and error unless you due further evaluation through OAT (organic acid test) or other ways methods. Most professionals miss all the information presented in OAT because they are looking for black and white areas. Majority of information is in the gray areas and is hidden.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

I forgot to also mention my gallbladder was removed during that period
  14. Elite Member

I forgot to also mention my gallbladder was removed during that period
    well that changes the whole ball game and why zypan will not work on its own. ...and do you see thes "OH GEEZE BTW " issues can change the whole course of treatment as well as success and failure..I do not have your whole supplement list, but if the one ingredient is not in there you can forget the whole process and you been pissing away your money...

People are always complaining about costs. Well guess what if they stop belly aching bite the bullet do the proper evaluation have them intrepret then find out what they really need. The amount of money they pay for 4 month from these "health professionals" uses trial and error method you could have made up for it in 4-5 months in buying supplements. By having clinical data which allows to make you sounds recommendation having medical validation will result in cost in the long haul, as well as a way to measure progress. Your Dr get do it probably for free for you since hes a DC. Goto my link "lab testing getting to the core" all the information is in there, but people just ignore it when its probably on of the most important links on this site.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

so Omega Zyme would still be a good addition?
  16. Elite Member

so Omega Zyme would still be a good addition?
    Yes, for one piece of the puzzle but other 50% is totally missing which will probably if not correct will prevent you from ever getting better. This is why having detailed medical history, bio, supplement /meds list, food journal, is crucial other wise your flying blind. THis is prime reason why I am afraid to give detailed information out . Each case is individual, each person system is different. I can not tell you how many mess up biological anomalies I have ran into over the years which did not follow typical pattern, but total paradoxical.

These 2 tops them all
    Give a person insulin it raises blood sugar, give her OJ it lowers it. WTF..
    Multiple personality disorders with each identity having a different biochemistry.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

other supplements include probiotics,multi,sustain alpha or stoked (for reservatrol), toco-8, Candida Clear(I have slowly increased dosage of this product) and 160mg of TRT weekly.
  18. Elite Member

other supplements include probiotics,multi,sustain alpha or stoked (for reservatrol), toco-8, Candida Clear(I have slowly increased dosage of this product) and 160mg of TRT weekly.
    Id say there a 80% chance or greater for you not being on HRT in first place when all is said and done..Like I said I have never seen candida alone, but rather with 2 or more co infections which the nasty ones. I think you are just skimming the top of things have not even broke surface..
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

how would I tackle the co-infections? I really believe these nasty things are what is causing my prostatitis. I would love to get off the TRT therapy.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

should I continue with my brand of probiotics or change brands. I use UDO'S Choice

Similar Forum Threads

1. AlphaT2, Erase, Titanium - Decreased Libido...
    By useyourhead in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 02:44 PM
  2. Decreased cardio with tren?
    By mcgee1516 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 11:53 PM
  3. Is nolva associated with decreased bodyfat?
    By Sad_que in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 03:52 PM
  4. how much volume is too much volume?a german volume training
    By Dirty music in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 05:24 PM
  5. decreased libido
    By packers1200 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 02:24 PM