Decreased ejaculation volume

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.74%

dude google Peter North videos and watch one. You will be in awe! I remember in Peter Norths interview he said he used clomid among other things I can't remember to increase his load.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    dude google Peter North videos and watch one. You will be in awe! I remember in Peter Norths interview he said he used clomid among other things I can't remember to increase his load.
    Thats excellent, but we can on pass the play by play commentary LOL..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.74%

at least that is what I have heard from a friend who's friend told a friends friend.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.71%

Gonna go google these Peter north videos now haha
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

at least that is what I have heard from a friend who's friend told a friends friend.
    Good CYA LOL
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.26%

Peter North lol
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    Peter North lol
    Hes da man...
    See how much fun we can have here while staying on point
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.26%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Hes da man...
    i wonder if he is on hrt..or how many drugs he has to take nowadays
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix
    Hes da man...
    I'm taking hcg,, but to be honest, it's more or less speradic,,, about 250iu two to three times a week..
    What's the mid to maximum dosage and frequency you'd recommend?
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    I'm taking hcg,, but to be honest, it's more or less speradic,,, about 250iu two to three times a week..
    What's the mid to maximum dosage and frequency you'd recommend?
    In suggest to drs to run 100 ius 2-3 times weekly to see how their patients respond due to its effect on e2 then will have Dr inverses dosage if all is good
    The goal is not to raise testosterone when on hrt but just to help replace the lh with in the receptors through out the body ..
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

In suggest to drs to run 100 ius 2-3 times weekly to see how their patients respond due to its effect on e2 then will have Dr inverses dosage if all is good
    The goal is not to raise testosterone when on hrt but just to help replace the lh with in the receptors through out the body ..
    Still need to find another endo,, mine wants to keep my level at around 400... I never feel a difference until 700 and up,,, also I had to almost beg her to go weekly instead of biweekly with my injections,,,, the thing is I do run periodic AAS cycles with higher levels of test and trenbelone acetate ... and/or hdrol and furaza.... I get regular labs when off cycle, precycle, midcycle and post cycle,,, I try to stay on top of everything,,,, just recently my mid cycle labs showed super high liver levels,, stopped everything got checked out,, turned out to be a virus of all things,, if it weren't for my labs the methyls I was on would have exacerbated the problem and who knows what may have happened
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

My girlfriend is wondering if hcg will help her,,, she doesn't want to do the whole hcg diet, just is wondering if it has benefits for her as a regular supplement?
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.97%

I have noticed a HUGE increase with daily wheat germ oil consumption. I would add 2 tablespoons to my morning protein smoothie when I was drinking them. I have gotten away from the smoothie but I may go back to it because I too see s decrease in ejaculate since being on T. also my ejaculate is more watery now for some reason
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.74%

bring on the wheat germ oil!!
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

My girlfriend is wondering if hcg will help her,,, she doesn't want to do the whole hcg diet, just is wondering if it has benefits for her as a regular supplement?
    It will do more harm then good not knowing where her imbalances lie. There is no magical solution to weight loss in other then calories in vs calories out which is different for every one depending on their own biochemistry (thyroid, adrenal, and sex hormones, nuitrient uptake)
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

It will do more harm then good not knowing where her imbalances lie. There is no magical solution to weight loss in other then calories in vs calories out which is different for every one depending on their own biochemistry (thyroid, adrenal, and sex hormones, nuitrient uptake)
    Thanks..... right now she doesn't have insurance,, but come October, next open enrollment, I'm putting her on my insurance
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

Someone probably already said this, but, 100mg zinc before bed along with magnesium oil gets me spillin the milk. Get plenty of quality fats. If the nutrients aren't in place, you're missing a cog in the machine
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  18. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Someone probably already said this, but, 100mg zinc before bed along with magnesium oil gets me spillin the milk. Get plenty of quality fats. If the nutrients aren't in place, you're missing a cog in the machine
    Give this man a gold star !!!
    and if you can not absorb them it also can be an issue which 90% of issues I deal with are GI related.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.74%

doesn't 100mg of zinc make you sick?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

It doesn't brother
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    It doesn't brother
    After a month or so ceruloplasm will drop as well as ferritin. This is a huge factor to why men can not get ferritin levels up they are over dosaging on zinc. I was a victim of it and learned the hard way. What you read on line people have no clue what it can do in a clinical setting. As noted this what makes me such an incredible resource for Dr's is I have experience just about every pit fall imaginable so their patients do not have to suffer as I did.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.74%

why not just use ZMA instead of topical mag and a high dose of zinc. Do you take copper along with zinc?
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

why not just use ZMA instead of topical mag and a high dose of zinc. Do you take copper along with zinc?
    As I found the forms of Zinc and magnesium in ZMA does not work for people with thyroid issues and absorption issues. The magnesium is wrong kind for certain people so is the zinc. I use my own combination which is more bioavailable and has been shown to actually change parameters on intracelllular testing as well as certain markers on blood test associated with zinc functions.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

So when does it come out?
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

ZMA-trix
  26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

Copper is taken away from zinc 6-8 hours if needed. Proper monitoring of labs is needed for this.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.74%

what if you take Zypan by Standard Process? Would that help with absorption?
  28. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

what if you take Zypan by Standard Process? Would that help with absorption?
    Depends on you are deficient in? HCL or pancreatic enzymes..Each case is different..
    Final question why? Need to address the underlying cause not just look at symptoms.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

So would you suggest digestive enzymes does in multiple meals per day?

As mentioned before there are other areas which need to be explored out side of the hormonal cascade. All of which Phil also.mentioned. I notice lower lh also causes lower sperm volume which hcg may help if on hrt. Several nutrients also allow for proper functioning on good prostate health. Looking at the whole picture will get the best over all results..
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Especially people who abuse their system such as us bodybuilders...I admit I am guilty and have paid the price. Its one of my biggest secrets for traning people is ramping up their ablity to absorb food requiring less calories creating less oxidative stress. Why I am known for creating freaks at the local gyms. "Freak" is my nick name because of amount of weight i can lift for my size Plus i stay in condition year round. Scarey part is I have increased my body to assimilate calories >30% a normal person. Why I only need 1400 calories a day to maintain and gain strength at lean 200 lbs 5'9. Once you understand tricks behind biochemistry it can be applied in other areas esp bodybuilding and athletes.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    I take a small fist full of chewable papaya enzyme with every meal and protein shake!! I also take psyllium mixed with 100% pure aloe juice first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to get things moving from the start
  32. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

I take a small fist full of chewable papaya enzyme with every meal and protein shake!! I also take psyllium mixed with 100% pure aloe juice first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to get things moving from the start
    Papaya will rot your teeth because of the fillers and binders mainly sorbitol. Not the best choice IMO
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

Papaya will rot your teeth because of the fillers and binders mainly sorbitol. Not the best choice IMO
    Lmao!! It's always something!! HAHAHA
  34. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

Lmao!! It's always something!! HAHAHA
    There are much better choices is all I am saying..
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.74%

what are better options then?
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%

bump
  37. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    bump
    You need to know what to supplement HCL or pancreatic enyzme (plant or animal). This is done through proper evaluations
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

I'd love to find a powder to use (cheaper) -source help?

Especially people who abuse their system such as us bodybuilders...I admit I am guilty and have paid the price. Its one of my biggest secrets for traning people is ramping up their ablity to absorb food requiring less calories creating less oxidative stress. Why I am known for creating freaks at the local gyms. "Freak" is my nick name because of amount of weight i can lift for my size Plus i stay in condition year round. Scarey part is I have increased my body to assimilate calories >30% a normal person. Why I only need 1400 calories a day to maintain and gain strength at lean 200 lbs 5'9. Once you understand tricks behind biochemistry it can be applied in other areas esp bodybuilding and athletes.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.74%

I know my chiropracter wants me to take Zypan by Standard Process with every meal. I was on proton pump inhibitors for over 5 years before I realized they were making me sick. My chiro has me taking a PH test and zinc test next week. I never really had reflux until I started proton pump inhibitors and I am sure my body still isn't producing enough acid for absorbing nutrients like zinc and mag
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

Betaine HCL can be a good cheap basic cover-all due to the HCL (as that is whats lost in the gut over the years) that assists with all the DEAD ANIMAL MEAT/FOOD we bb'ers ingest BUT there are MUCH better MACRO-SPECIFIC enzymes (more costly too) of course).

Globally speaking, cooked foods (mainly meats) are the culprit.

Caveat being: Just switching to RAW foods/veggies over night (not slowly) will cause issues as well (too much shock), and should be done slowly - raw veggies/foods are ideal as the enzymes are not depleted.

For now, I believe MY personal issues to be related to DEAD MEAT (cooked animal foods) stitting in the gut getting TOXIC - so I am planning on focusing on protein-specific enzymes to start.

As we age, we lose a certain amount of digestive enzymes (no different than natty GH levels that decline w/age) however, the MOA is different. I believe we are born with a certain POOL/amount of these enzymes - the faster these are depleted (by crap foods), the faster you "run out" and have digestive issues.

Well, that's my understanding. I could also add relevant comments about the acidity in animal meats and processed foods aggravating the situation as well (and the need to alkaline food choices to protect from osteoporosis, kidney stones, amongst other ailmenets) but that's for another thread.

No need to COMPLICATE things or try to make a buck off of relatively simple advice. Isn't THAT what these boards are for? Brothers helping brothers out for FREE and SHARING personal knowledge/insight? There seems to be a lot of question-dodging and generalizing going on all over these forums these days - as to seemingly intentionally COMPLICATE things that do not warrant elaborate discussions or PAID advice.

I say the aforemerntioend with all due respect. We need to help each other out for FREE and without BS-enconomizing intentions and hidden monehy making agendas that are propagated from "teaser" posts. Get to the freaking point if you got something to say/offer. iof making a buck is the ONLY agenda, pay your sponsorship fees liek the other sponsors and go about it transparently.

IF a COMPLICATED matter preesents, which warrants comprehensive analysis and/or a thorough reviews od systems and/or compensatory systems/mechanisms then COOL - subscribe to consultations with a specialists or guru - otherwise, whatever happened to simple direct HELPFUL meaningful posts.......... "JUST BECAUSE". Rant Over.

+++This is NOT a slam or directed towards anyone - just tired of seeing the perspecasious clandestine motives/posts on this board lately. Again, I say the aforementioend with all due respect. If anyone gets hostile, it will only validate my point - will it not?

Similar Forum Threads

1. AlphaT2, Erase, Titanium - Decreased Libido...
    By useyourhead in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 04:44 PM
  2. Decreased cardio with tren?
    By mcgee1516 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 01:53 AM
  3. Is nolva associated with decreased bodyfat?
    By Sad_que in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 05:52 PM
  4. how much volume is too much volume?a german volume training
    By Dirty music in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 07:24 PM
  5. decreased libido
    By packers1200 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 04:24 PM