Decreased ejaculation volume

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I've read Water, Zinc, L-Arginine, and Magnesium help. Pygeum (dunno if that's spelled right) supposedly helps with increasing the amt of sperm per ejaculate. Then again it also depends on frequency and refractory period. Try out the zinc and Arginine and Magnesium -I did this and I noticed a big difference in load and intensity.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rodax View Post
    I've read Water, Zinc, L-Arginine, and Magnesium help. Pygeum (dunno if that's spelled right) supposedly helps with increasing the amt of sperm per ejaculate. Then again it also depends on frequency and refractory period. Try out the zinc and Arginine and Magnesium -I did this and I noticed a big difference in load and intensity.
    When people are worried about pregnency then its time to kick in the HMG if all else fails.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix

When people are worried about pregnency then its time to kick in the HMG if all else fails.
    Lol,,, one of my favorite things about trt is that I'm less likely to get my girl preggo

4. Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    Lol,,, one of my favorite things about trt is that I'm less likely to get my girl preggo
    Think again...A guy I know who was on a full cycle thinking it was automatic birth control got a nice surprise weighting 7 lbs 7 oz nine months later Why you get your girl an IUD .. Nothing like blowing a good load ....I always hated to waste it....
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

5. I love the IUD!
    •   

6. If youre not on hcg thats probably the problem, same thing happened to me. Once I started hcg (250iu's 2x a week) everything went back to normal.

7. Matrix, I knew a couple girls who hated IUD...massive probs for them but that's another story.

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix

Think again...A guy I know who was on a full cycle thinking it was automatic birth control got a nice surprise weighting 7 lbs 7 oz nine months later Why you get your girl an IUD .. Nothing like blowing a good load ....I always hated to waste it....
    My girl had to have hers removed,, caused a cyst or something like that,, and she responds really bad to hormone based birth control,, to give you tmi,, all I do is pull out,,, in a way I'm not terribly concerned if she gets pregnant, we're in an established relationship with the financial means to support a child,,, but I'm 41 with no kids and it really wouldn't hurt my feelings to not have one either,,, fyi, she's 34..... she has one child and has the same "take it or leave it" attitude toward us having a kid

9. Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    My girl had to have hers removed,, caused a cyst or something like that,, and she responds really bad to hormone based birth control,, to give you tmi,, all I do is pull out,,, in a way I'm not terribly concerned if she gets pregnant, we're in an established relationship with the financial means to support a child,,, but I'm 41 with no kids and it really wouldn't hurt my feelings to not have one either,,, fyi, she's 34..... she has one child and has the same "take it or leave it" attitude toward us having a kid
    I known a lot of women who respond badly to IUD's others love them (as well as their partners). This is why we have dr's in these field to help guide us into making the proper suggestion. One Girl I know told me she has mr donkey up her and it kicked it loose. How true that is I do not know, but never know it may have happen. Its out of my scope of knowledge. I may add back in HCG to get those Peter North shots just for the hell of it, but right now I have no problem.

10. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix

I known a lot of women who respond badly to IUD's others love them (as well as their partners). This is why we have dr's in these field to help guide us into making the proper suggestion. One Girl I know told me she has mr donkey up her and it kicked it loose. How true that is I do not know, but never know it may have happen. Its out of my scope of knowledge. I may add back in HCG to get those Peter North shots just for the hell of it, but right now I have no problem.
    I'm taking hcg,, what is a Peter north shot?

11. dude google Peter North videos and watch one. You will be in awe! I remember in Peter Norths interview he said he used clomid among other things I can't remember to increase his load.

12. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    dude google Peter North videos and watch one. You will be in awe! I remember in Peter Norths interview he said he used clomid among other things I can't remember to increase his load.
    Thats excellent, but we can on pass the play by play commentary LOL..

13. at least that is what I have heard from a friend who's friend told a friends friend.

14. Gonna go google these Peter north videos now haha

15. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    at least that is what I have heard from a friend who's friend told a friends friend.
    Good CYA LOL

16. Peter North lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    Peter North lol
    Hes da man...
    See how much fun we can have here while staying on point

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Hes da man...
    i wonder if he is on hrt..or how many drugs he has to take nowadays

19. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix
    Hes da man...
    I'm taking hcg,, but to be honest, it's more or less speradic,,, about 250iu two to three times a week..
    What's the mid to maximum dosage and frequency you'd recommend?

20. Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    I'm taking hcg,, but to be honest, it's more or less speradic,,, about 250iu two to three times a week..
    What's the mid to maximum dosage and frequency you'd recommend?
    In suggest to drs to run 100 ius 2-3 times weekly to see how their patients respond due to its effect on e2 then will have Dr inverses dosage if all is good
    The goal is not to raise testosterone when on hrt but just to help replace the lh with in the receptors through out the body ..

21. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix

In suggest to drs to run 100 ius 2-3 times weekly to see how their patients respond due to its effect on e2 then will have Dr inverses dosage if all is good
    The goal is not to raise testosterone when on hrt but just to help replace the lh with in the receptors through out the body ..
    Still need to find another endo,, mine wants to keep my level at around 400... I never feel a difference until 700 and up,,, also I had to almost beg her to go weekly instead of biweekly with my injections,,,, the thing is I do run periodic AAS cycles with higher levels of test and trenbelone acetate ... and/or hdrol and furaza.... I get regular labs when off cycle, precycle, midcycle and post cycle,,, I try to stay on top of everything,,,, just recently my mid cycle labs showed super high liver levels,, stopped everything got checked out,, turned out to be a virus of all things,, if it weren't for my labs the methyls I was on would have exacerbated the problem and who knows what may have happened

22. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix

My girlfriend is wondering if hcg will help her,,, she doesn't want to do the whole hcg diet, just is wondering if it has benefits for her as a regular supplement?

23. I have noticed a HUGE increase with daily wheat germ oil consumption. I would add 2 tablespoons to my morning protein smoothie when I was drinking them. I have gotten away from the smoothie but I may go back to it because I too see s decrease in ejaculate since being on T. also my ejaculate is more watery now for some reason

24. bring on the wheat germ oil!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    My girlfriend is wondering if hcg will help her,,, she doesn't want to do the whole hcg diet, just is wondering if it has benefits for her as a regular supplement?
    It will do more harm then good not knowing where her imbalances lie. There is no magical solution to weight loss in other then calories in vs calories out which is different for every one depending on their own biochemistry (thyroid, adrenal, and sex hormones, nuitrient uptake)

26. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix

It will do more harm then good not knowing where her imbalances lie. There is no magical solution to weight loss in other then calories in vs calories out which is different for every one depending on their own biochemistry (thyroid, adrenal, and sex hormones, nuitrient uptake)
    Thanks..... right now she doesn't have insurance,, but come October, next open enrollment, I'm putting her on my insurance

27. Someone probably already said this, but, 100mg zinc before bed along with magnesium oil gets me spillin the milk. Get plenty of quality fats. If the nutrients aren't in place, you're missing a cog in the machine
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

28. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Someone probably already said this, but, 100mg zinc before bed along with magnesium oil gets me spillin the milk. Get plenty of quality fats. If the nutrients aren't in place, you're missing a cog in the machine
    Give this man a gold star !!!
    and if you can not absorb them it also can be an issue which 90% of issues I deal with are GI related.

29. doesn't 100mg of zinc make you sick?

30. It doesn't brother
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AlphaT2, Erase, Titanium - Decreased Libido...
    By useyourhead in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 03:44 PM
  2. Decreased cardio with tren?
    By mcgee1516 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 12:53 AM
  3. Is nolva associated with decreased bodyfat?
    By Sad_que in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 04:52 PM
  4. how much volume is too much volume?a german volume training
    By Dirty music in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 06:24 PM
  5. decreased libido
    By packers1200 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 03:24 PM