Radical testosterone drop. 846 ng/dl to 58 ng/dl in 60 days????

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.56%

Radical testosterone drop. 846 ng/dl to 58 ng/dl in 60 days????

I receive one injection every 2 weeks of test. CYP 1cc200mg, five days after my third injection, Testosterone Serum test results were 846 ng/dl, ref range 348-1197. Free Testosterone (Direct) was 21.2 pg/ml ref range 6.8-21.5 Estradiol Roche Eclia Methodology results were 32.1 pg/ml ref range 7.6-42.6 All these tests were performed by labcorp. Dr also ordered among other tests Vitamin D test as well, which was 29.1 ng/ml on a range of 30-100. All of these tests were done 1/12/2012, a little over 60 days later, three of these tests were repeated. Testosterone Serum results were 58 ng/dl, ref range 348-1197, free testosterone direct dropped to 1.2 pg/ml ref range 6.8-21.5 Vitamin D dropped to 20.1 ng/ml ref range 30-100. They called me at work today and asked me to come back asap for more blood work. They want to check my liver function and test me for hepatitus. I currently have no energy, sore joints, sore throat, and a very swollen lymph gland in my neck. I am at the end of my rope. It's all I can do most days to get out of bed. Anyone have any ideas?

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I would be looking into the immune system by testing cd57, tcells and.other parameters to look to see what type of immune response was going on. Instead of administering every 2 weeks should may be eod since you burn it up so fast. Where is your shbg and other hormone parameters. These are cases i enjoy working on.fyi you are in lyme central...
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.56%

How much test. cyp. can you inject per month? I need help.

I receive one injection every 2 weeks of test. CYP 1cc200mg. Now at the end of the 2 weeks, test results show total and free test at the bottom end of the charts. We do not have an edo. where I live that has much experience with male hormone issues, and my np is very open minded and helpful. I feel not great but ok first 3 to 5 days of injections, then crash. I and depressed, sore joints, could care less about sex, and need the little blue pill just to get it up. I have bcbs of nc, wondered if anyone else has had issues with injections not lasting long. I am 48, 6'3" and 244 pounds. Gels and creams did not absorb well for me. Anyone on a dose of test. cyp much higher than mine that is dr. prescribed? I had 183 reads and only one response so far, is my case that unusual?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.56%

How much test. cyp do you inject? Opinions needed please.

I posted this last week, but only got one response with 180 reads, I really would appreciate some input on this one guys, thanks.I receive one injection every 2 weeks of test. CYP 1cc200mg, five days after my third injection, Testosterone Serum test results were 846 ng/dl, ref range 348-1197. Free Testosterone (Direct) was 21.2 pg/ml ref range 6.8-21.5 Estradiol Roche Eclia Methodology results were 32.1 pg/ml ref range 7.6-42.6 All these tests were performed by labcorp. Dr also ordered among other tests Vitamin D test as well, which was 29.1 ng/ml on a range of 30-100. All of these tests were done 1/12/2012, a little over 60 days later, three of these tests were repeated. Testosterone Serum results were 58 ng/dl, ref range 348-1197, free testosterone direct dropped to 1.2 pg/ml ref range 6.8-21.5 Vitamin D dropped to 20.1 ng/ml ref range 30-100. They called me at work today and asked me to come back asap for more blood work. They want to check my liver function and test me for hepatitus. I currently have no energy, sore joints, sore throat, and a very swollen lymph gland in my neck. I am at the end of my rope. It's all I can do most days to get out of bed. Anyone have any ideas?
    I receive one injection every 2 weeks of test. CYP 1cc200mg. Now at the end of the 2 weeks, test results show total and free test at the bottom end of the charts. We do not have an edo. where I live that has much experience with male hormone issues, and my np is very open minded and helpful. I feel not great but ok first 3 to 5 days of injections, then crash. I and depressed, sore joints, could care less about sex, and need the little blue pill just to get it up. I have bcbs of nc, wondered if anyone else has had issues with injections not lasting long. I am 48, 6'3" and 244 pounds. Gels and creams did not absorb well for me. Anyone on a dose of test. cyp much higher than mine that is dr. prescribed? I had 183 reads and only one response so far, is my case that unusual?
  5. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Better:

.5ml/100mg once a week instead of 1ml/200mg every two weeks.

Even Better:

.25ml/50mg twice a week instead of .5ml/100mg once a week.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.5%

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Better:

.5ml/100mg once a week instead of 1ml/200mg every two weeks.

Even Better:

.25ml/50mg twice a week instead of .5ml/100mg once a week.
    If you enjoy sticking yourself with a needle every day you can do sub Q injections or EOD. It really depends on the case and several variables.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.5%

Quote Originally Posted by ratdog View Post
    Then you may suggest multiple injections to DR since you may burn through it at rapid rate. If your body is under stress or dealing with unknown infections then you can chew up testosterone at a faster rate then normal

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hikeon3 Runs 30 Days of PP Phyto-Testosterone (sponsored)
    By Hikeon3 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 02:21 AM
  2. Testosterone drop from overtraining?
    By jbirdsham in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 11:43 PM
  3. The free radical theory of graying
    By yeahright in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 01:43 PM
  4. Free radical mechanism found