please advise

mewannagetbig

Awards
I got a script for low-t in january and it expires soon. it was 200mg test e every 2 weeks.

i have been doing 750 a week for 12 weeks plus 50mg dbol the last 4 weeks of cycle (yes, i was getting stuff on the side) the script is just in case my job drug tests me!!

my question is how long to I need to wait to go back to my doctor and re up my script??

please help!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is he going to do a blood test? If he is, you want to start injecting every 2 weeks, starting at the end of the cycle, and go for the first blood test right before your 3rd injection. So say you end today, 200mg April 4, 200mg april 18, and get blood drawn may 2nd

mewannagetbig

Awards
thanks easy for the quick response! dont i need to wait to get all this im on outta my system? i thought i would test off the charts... i was planning on getting back to normal and tell him i ran out of my trt... then re-up. if i do 200 starting on the 4th wont this im on now still be in my system?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was saying that based on you having enough test to do 2 doses at 200 before seeing him. Thats better than you waiting an indeterminate amount of time beforehand to hope that it drops low enough. Figure that 750 pretty well will be all gone within 2-3 weeks, but you don't want your testosterone to hit 0 during that time.

mewannagetbig

Awards
ok i will be starting clomid and nolva for pct also, will that impact his new blood test he gives me?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why would you do a pct if you are on TRT? the whole purpose of clomid/nolva is to restore HTPA, which is irrelevant if you are on TRT

mewannagetbig

Awards
easy, i only had the script for trt for legal purposes, im 32 and and my levels were 450 when he tested me. he said he wants me at 1200 and put me on it. I dont intend to trt, i only want the script for other reasons while i cycle my own stuff. thanks for bbeing patient while I try to figure this out...

if i start cruising it will be for life and i dont know if I want that...

mewannagetbig

Awards
easy, i only had the script for trt for legal purposes, im 32 and and my levels were 450 when he tested me. he said he wants me at 1200 and put me on it. I dont intend to trt, i only want the script for other reasons while i cycle my own stuff. thanks for bbeing patient while I try to figure this out...

if i start cruising it will be for life and i dont know if I want that...i just want to go in with the same level as i did before any of this!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I got a script for low-t in january and it expires soon. it was 200mg test e every 2 weeks.

i have been doing 750 a week for 12 weeks plus 50mg dbol the last 4 weeks of cycle (yes, i was getting stuff on the side) the script is just in case my job drug tests me!!

my question is how long to I need to wait to go back to my doctor and re up my script??

please help!!
All the drugs in the world are not going to get you Big with out proper eating and training. Why are you on HRT in the first place?. Your name should be mewannagethealthy...
Doing Dball at tail-end of a cycle tells me you are a newbie.
Do I know the answer to question absolutely, but will I answer it no because its not medically related. BTW I do not think you have to be worry about being tested for steroid LOL. I knew a cop you got falsey accused of steroid dealing had his name all over CNN, he never got tested. 5'9 280 competitve BB isn't a little bit suspicious?

mewannagetbig

Awards
matrix why do you think my diet isnt on point? you would be surprised, im 32 weigh 225 with 10% bodyfat and have been on many aas cycles. I just started thinking of having a script on hand in case of trouble. im not on hrt!!! i just want the script, why dont you people understand that. lay down your pride and ego and help or just mind your own business.

oh and by the way a lot of people end a test cycle on dbol instead of frontloading...do your homework old man

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The clomid and nolva might throw off lh and liver values, but not for long after stopping them

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In just to comment on the doctor wanting you at 1200. Lol.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had nothing but problems when my test was 1200+. Lethargy, headaches...I know everyone is different but that was WAY too much for me.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
This forum is not how to beat the system its how to use hormones for.medical purpose and to increase ones quality of life. I have friends who are trainers of.professiona body builders and what you.read.on.those forums does.not.mean its right. Its where they get source of information.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
Its hard enough to get doctors to prescribe hormones much less actually take the time to learn what is actually needed....but then there are *******s like you who go and lie/cheat the system in order to support your habit, making it even more difficult for those that have actual medical problems. I got nothing against recreational use, but either go see an anti aging clinic that takes cash only or buy underground.

Stop screwing things up for the guys that need this.