Libido Edge Labs Testosterone Cream Formula - Legit or just crap?

banere

Awards
Hey guys,

Been looking at testosterone creams and the only non prescription only one I’ve been able to find is a certain “Libido Edge Labs Testosterone Cream Formula for Men”.

Astro nutrition sell it:
astronutrition.com/testosterone-cream-formula-for-men-time-released.html

Strangely enough, I haven’t been able to find a single review on this stuff. So, either people don’t know about it or it has just as about the same efficacy as a green tea pill for massive fat loss…

There’s been some “good” reviews however not on the forums so they could well be by the manufacturer itself…
If anyone has any experience with this, it would be greatly appreciated

duey

Awards
I will be glad to give you the facts on this scam. I have been a bodybuilder for 22 years, and I have also worked in the nutritional supplement industry. You can see my creds. on my website---breakstransforms.com. Anyway, Libido edge labs is run out of a trailer park in Newark, Ohio-(seriously)!! all of their products have been banned because of microbial contaminants. They have been busted three times by the FDA, and they still continued to make their fraudulent products in a non-certified, non-compliant lab. That is why you have not heard any reviews, and your green tea would be much better for you! A great friend of mine, Dr. Charles Mesko, N.D. makes a transdermal gel that helps raise testosterone naturally. This is not a plug for his products, so I will just give you his websites, and you can review his stuff and decide for yourself. (foytech.com and drsrelief.com) Do not buy or recommend anything from Libido Edge Labs.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Well lets put people claim to the test, Have a member here who has been on the boards for a while who has been active for a few while having hormone issues for low T test it with before and after blood test results..

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
i am curious how a non prescription substance purports to be a testosterone cream when testosterone is a controlled substance.
if it was even made with testosterone it is "homeopathic" which usually means they exposed some water to the substance (testosterone in this case) and diluted it until there is nothing left of the testosterone except the magical powers that it passed on to the water....

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
It has supporting herb formula. I have seen this in health food stores and was tempted to try it back in the day. I tried every supplement under the sun out of desperation. Only thing which worked was proper eating, and supporting digestion and liver detoxifcation pathways