Is low test a new issue?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am just curious if this is a new issue with men, or if this has always been around and we just didn't know about it. Everybody I know has been tested or is talking about it, including me. I've been lifting for 20 years and have never heard so much talk and excitement about a subject. It makes me wonder if it really effects this many guys.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I am just curious if this is a new issue with men, or if this has always been around and we just didn't know about it. Everybody I know has been tested or is talking about it, including me. I've been lifting for 20 years and have never heard so much talk and excitement about a subject. It makes me wonder if it really effects this many guys.

Too many people are playing numbers gave instead of.looking at how you are feeling. Could be something else totally unrelated to.hormones.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
I firmly believe that our diet and lifestyle is decreasing test levels in males in the industrialized world. too much processed grain, too much processed fat, and too many non-essential chemicals in our food supply, and they all can screw our bodies up.

NFC

NFC

Awards
i truly believe that male test levels have been on a steady decline since women were given rights. :mad1:

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Back around 2006-2007, men's health magazine did an article about how men's Test levels had been dropping across the country since the 80s, and they weren't sure why. I blame Rosie Odonnell, Oprah, dr. Phil, and the View...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know anyone at all who was been tested or is being tested. Maybe it is only an issue in certain parts of the country or something. Maybe it is "pushed" more in certain parts of the country also. The only time I ever "hear" about it is on this forum. Otherwise I've never heard a peep about it. Zilch.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure where you are from, but yeah, anything related to fitness or health is huge around here. That is the beauty of Colorado! I have a lot of circles of people I know and all but the bar/party folks are aware and have talked about this.