1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11%

Total Test 303

43 years old

Just received total test results after annual physical. Total test was 303 which is down from 523 when I was 40. Dr states that I am still within normal range. I asked about trt and was concerned that my test has decreased by 40% in 3 years when I read 1-2% decrease per year is normal. Should I be concerned? Dr ran the test because I complained of decreased libido and difficulty maintaining weight. I have lost 12 pounds in the last year but did not change diet or decrease workouts. I still lift heavy 4 days per week. He suggested that I see an endo if I want a 2nd opinion. Now the search starts for a trt friendly endo in Dallas. How should I start the search? I want to avoid aging clinics.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dallaslift View Post
    43 years old

Just received total test results after annual physical. Total test was 303 which is down from 523 when I was 40. Dr states that I am still within normal range. I asked about trt and was concerned that my test has decreased by 40% in 3 years when I read 1-2% decrease per year is normal. Should I be concerned? Dr ran the test because I complained of decreased libido and difficulty maintaining weight. I have lost 12 pounds in the last year but did not change diet or decrease workouts. I still lift heavy 4 days per week. He suggested that I see an endo if I want a 2nd opinion. Now the search starts for a trt friendly endo in Dallas. How should I start the search? I want to avoid aging clinics.
    I know Dr's in san antonio and also austin Texas none in dallas.
    You need to look at symptomology. Are you having symptoms of low T?
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Total Test While On Cycle...
    By Swanson52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 08:56 AM
  2. Blood Test Jan 2012-Total Test=213 and Free test=82 Do I need TRT?
    By grega60438 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 07:22 PM
  3. Blood test results total free test 277
    By elgenyo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 08:04 PM
  4. Good test booster to help Total Test & lower estradiol??
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 06:02 PM
  5. Really low Total Test and LH
    By M261 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 06:08 PM