Total Test 303
- 03-18-2012, 06:39 PM
Total Test 303
43 years old
Just received total test results after annual physical. Total test was 303 which is down from 523 when I was 40. Dr states that I am still within normal range. I asked about trt and was concerned that my test has decreased by 40% in 3 years when I read 1-2% decrease per year is normal. Should I be concerned? Dr ran the test because I complained of decreased libido and difficulty maintaining weight. I have lost 12 pounds in the last year but did not change diet or decrease workouts. I still lift heavy 4 days per week. He suggested that I see an endo if I want a 2nd opinion. Now the search starts for a trt friendly endo in Dallas. How should I start the search? I want to avoid aging clinics.
- 03-18-2012, 07:32 PM
I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Swanson52 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2012, 08:56 AM
- By grega60438 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2012, 07:22 PM
- By elgenyo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-16-2011, 08:04 PM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-19-2009, 06:02 PM
- By M261 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 10-22-2008, 06:08 PM