penile sensitivity

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
penile sensitivity during orgasm to point where i have to stop. i have no pain just really sensitive does this sound like a prolactin issue?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
penile sensitivity during orgasm to point where i have to stop. i have no pain just really sensitive does this sound like a prolactin issue?
Could be multiple sensitivity which may related to neurotransmitter or hormonal imbalances

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Why hrt is.not always the answer and can mask.or complicate things. People.are.looking to a one quick fix and as i have been telling people for a long time. They just have to find out the hard way by following the current trends. I march to.beat of.my.own drum along being associated with some of the brilliant people in the field who are not internet celebrities but medical professionals very well respected in.their fields. I don't have time to sit and monitors forums all.day.long. I hear people talking trash i could.care less. Why i am.here because there is.no.bull crap and.people.want.to.learn.and get.well.then chasing labs rather i focus on the.person using numbers and.labs as a diagnostic tool. I.respect all.medical professionals, but one.thing i will.not.fall into is being on an ego trip. I deal.with this each time.i.go into medical.seminar because i am.not a Dr, but by end of my seminar i am.respected by many because i earned it. In Philadelphia i sit with the most well.respected integrative and functional.medical professionals where i.am being asked.to.help.out on cases they need help on. Let people.say what they want i could give a rats jazz any.more.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why hrt is.not always the answer and can mask.or complicate things. People.are.looking to a one quick fix and as i have been telling people for a long time. They just have to find out the hard way by following the current trends. I march to.beat of.my.own drum along being associated with some of the brilliant people in the field who are not internet celebrities but medical professionals very well respected in.their fields. I don't have time to sit and monitors forums all.day.long. I hear people talking trash i could.care less. Why i am.here because there is.no.bull crap and.people.want.to.learn.and get.well.then chasing labs rather i focus on the.person using numbers and.labs as a diagnostic tool. I.respect all.medical professionals, but one.thing i will.not.fall into is being on an ego trip. I deal.with this each time.i.go into medical.seminar because i am.not a Dr, but by end of my seminar i am.respected by many because i earned it. In Philadelphia i sit with the most well.respected integrative and functional.medical professionals where i.am being asked.to.help.out on cases they need help on. Let people.say what they want i could give a rats jazz any.more.
im getting some lab work done this month to rule out a few things. How the hell would one correct neurotransmitters messing up? Im not looking for a quick fix..dont wanna chase my tail either

Good speech btw

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
im getting some lab work done this month to rule out a few things. How the hell would one correct neurotransmitters messing up? Im not looking for a quick fix..dont wanna chase my tail either

Good speech btw
Evaluate the person not lab numbers, but need diagnostic testing to help guide where the area of treatment is. I always think out side the box and always will. As noted before its not the lab work which is the problem its the medical professional actually taking time to look over it rather then just skim it as many do. Majority of my time is spend go over what other medical professionals missed due to what ever the reason then working with that or another professionals to get the proper treatment needed.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evaluate the person not lab numbers, but need diagnostic testing to help guide where the area of treatment is. I always think out side the box and always will. As noted before its not the lab work which is the problem its the medical professional actually taking time to look over it rather then just skim it as many do. Majority of my time is spend go over what other medical professionals missed due to what ever the reason then working with that or another professionals to get the proper treatment needed.
yeah thats a rare thing to find a doc to dig deep...most of my illnesses throughout my life i have fixed on my own with the need of a so called professional..i have Dr.John working for me now..we'lll see how well he does at tryin to get things under way..i have come along way from 2yrs ago just have a few things that need fixin...took paxil at age 19 till i was 27yrs old..im thinking that did most of my internal damage

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats a rare thing to find a doc to dig deep...most of my illnesses throughout my life i have fixed on my own with the need of a so called professional..i have Dr.John working for me now..we'lll see how well he does at tryin to get things under way..i have come along way from 2yrs ago just have a few things that need fixin...took paxil at age 19 till i was 27yrs old..im thinking that did most of my internal damage
Spike.your serotnin then your dopamine crashes its.all.about balance.my friend..with in the neuro -endocrine- immune systems as.well.as.environmental and life styles imbalances which need to be looked at. If.you.look.at the.model.i.just.noted.hormones are not.even 1/3 of the total.equation but are a crucial.point needing addressing, but.finding out why in the first place..

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spike.your serotnin then your dopamine crashes its.all.about balance.my friend..with in the neuro -endocrine- immune systems as.well.as.environmental and life styles imbalances which need to be looked at. If.you.look.at the.model.i.just.noted.hormones are not.even 1/3 of the total.equation but are a crucial.point needing addressing, but.finding out why in the first place..
thats my main goal as to find out why and if its too late to repair

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
thats my main goal as to find out why and if its too late to repair
As I have found if one tries a restart and there is not a strong foundation of proper building blocks, good immunes system (majority of americans are imbalnaced). thyroid, adrenal, good stress management then you are more likely to fail. I brought this up at a recent integrative medicine meeting about having compromised immune system from hidden virus and infection but having optimal adrenal out put. The Drs agreed the reason people are slipping through the medical crack because they have adrenal issues despite optimal cortisol levels because majority of cortisol is being used up in the inflammatory response leaving very little for reserve. I see this alot with people with GI inflammation which has been evaluated via clinical lab testing. Low cortisol symptoms despite optimal out put in presence of inflammatory response. The reason how I came to this conclusion was I saw a person with several food allergies who had high cortisol out put (which is the response you want to see in an inflammatory response). Once the allergies where removed, cortisol levels went back to normal and symptoms total where alleviated. This is just one of the many cases which with normal cortisol response was actually in a deficiency of cortisol.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As I have found if one tries a restart and there is not a strong foundation of proper building blocks, good immunes system (majority of americans are imbalnaced). thyroid, adrenal, good stress management then you are more likely to fail. I brought this up at a recent integrative medicine meeting about having compromised immune system from hidden virus and infection but having optimal adrenal out put. The Drs agreed the reason people are slipping through the medical crack because they have adrenal issues despite optimal cortisol levels because majority of cortisol is being used up in the inflammatory response leaving very little for reserve. I see this alot with people with GI inflammation which has been evaluated via clinical lab testing. Low cortisol symptoms despite optimal out put in presence of inflammatory response. The reason how I came to this conclusion was I saw a person with several food allergies who had high cortisol out put (which is the response you want to see in an inflammatory response). Once the allergies where removed, cortisol levels went back to normal and symptoms total where alleviated. This is just one of the many cases which with normal cortisol response was actually in a deficiency of cortisol.
A lot ppl eat their body weight in grams of sugar per day causing inflammation. I have cut my sugar intake down to 35 grams a day and that in it self has given me a sense of well being

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
A lot ppl eat their body weight in grams of sugar per day causing inflammation. I have cut my sugar intake down to 35 grams a day and that in it self has given me a sense of well being
Yes but you.had to find this on your own where the Dr should have suggested. This is what i have been emphasizing for years. If a Dr specializes in one area that's.all they focus.on not.looking out the the scope of.practice just.by.making simple.suggestions like one you.mentioned. Some times the simple changes have the profound effect on people well.being as you.just pointed out.