First Post TRT Question on Dose

tomcjensen

Awards
I was just put on TRT 200 mg of Test per week. I am feeling much better and workouts have improved dramatically. Even so, my doctor is talking about upping my does.

So here is the question, would i get better overall results from sticking to the 200 mg/week with a couple of short "cycles" or taking the 300 mg per week at a steady dose?

Any help would be appreciated.

napalm

napalm

Awards
What were your test levels prior to going on 200/week and what are they now?

tomcjensen

Awards
What were your test levels prior to going on 200/week and what are they now?
Total test was just under 300 and she did say what free test was. I haven't received the results back from my second blood test, but I told her my libido was not up and she came right back with -- As soon as I get the test results back, I'm going to up your dose.

The question is more general than specific though -- In a given year, would you make better gains with a steady dose or with some "cycles" given the same total intake of test for the year?

Let me know if that makes it clear, and thanks for your help.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I was just put on TRT 200 mg of Test per week. I am feeling much better and workouts have improved dramatically. Even so, my doctor is talking about upping my does.

So here is the question, would i get better overall results from sticking to the 200 mg/week with a couple of short "cycles" or taking the 300 mg per week at a steady dose?

Sounds more like a "legal steroid" Dr rather then a medical professional using proper medicinal protocols for better health and function.
Next is going to come the anavar, deca, and then finally GH once they get you reeled in. I see alot of huge red flags. Very rarely can 200 mgs a week be medically justified dosage.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Sounds more like a "legal steroid" Dr rather then a medical professional using proper medicinal protocols for better health and function.
Next is going to come the anavar, deca, and then finally GH once they get you reeled in. I see alot of huge red flags. Very rarely can 200 mgs a week be medically justified dosage.
So many people are scribe 200mg a week though, some I've seen 250mg!! Are these guys just asking there drs to up the dose

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who are you the FDA? I know many that get 200, it is a common dose to start and if hpta function is bad many need it.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Who are you the FDA? I know many that get 200, it is a common dose to start and if hpta function is bad many need it.
No I am not the FDA, I am the clean up grew for Legal steroid mills who end up screwing a lot of people up, by down regulating HPTA especially cortisol levels and ACTH which very few drs ever check. If HPTA is out of whack you find out why you need T in the first place because some deeper may be going on and as I found with many younger guys thinking more is better. Guess what how many have GI infections, bone marrow disorders, genetic clotting factors, full blown adrenal issues which is putting them at major risk and have no clue they are present. No body even checks for these things and its only a matter of time before they surface. More testosterone is not the answer in 99% of the cases finding out why you needed it, or look for other factors to why your body is not utilizing what is there properly. Once you start digging you be surprised at what you find in "healthy" people when they are worst shape cellularly then most out of shape people.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All that said, the chances of an endo or internal medicine doctor testing you for everything possible is slim to none, thank the insurance companies that don't believe in diagnostic medicine and preventative care. Sure, it could not be HPTA related per se but if you can correct one problem and something else still exists, by process of elimination, you are that much closer to the answer. It is common in medicine to do that because it is a safe route for the doctors to take as they can justify the treatment. I run into this with my doctor who knows I get high BP on cycle, every time she doesn't want to treat it but she always does because she has to and it is easy to justify. The system is not set up in our favor and finding the good physicians that are not just forcing people through is even harder.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
All that said, the chances of an endo or internal medicine doctor testing you for everything possible is slim to none, thank the insurance companies that don't believe in diagnostic medicine and preventative care. Sure, it could not be HPTA related per se but if you can correct one problem and something else still exists, by process of elimination, you are that much closer to the answer. It is common in medicine to do that because it is a safe route for the doctors to take as they can justify the treatment. I run into this with my doctor who knows I get high BP on cycle, every time she doesn't want to treat it but she always does because she has to and it is easy to justify. The system is not set up in our favor and finding the good physicians that are not just forcing people through is even harder.
Why I associate my self with medical professsionals who do take a more integrative approach then just hormones as many cases I deal with is when Dr's are not sure what to do next.. Simple hormones cases are a walk in park compared to full blown autistic and other neurological cases I am working on. I have 2 in texas (san antonio and austin) and many more across the united states and soon internationally. All I am is Dr's research tool in challenging cases who gives them possibilities which have not been looked into. They are the ones to initiate the tests I suggest and over see the treatments which I recommend.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone I know that is on TRT, and it seems to be getting VERY common and easy to get on now, is on 200mg every 7-10 days. It is just the standard approach around here. They seem to start at 250 or 300 and then lower the dose and it stays at 200. I've never heard any different.

The guys I know on this dose are getting noticeably bigger and cut, so 200 is obviously enough to see a change in body comp and strength. I'd think that 300mg a week would be close to a cycle. I wouldn't want that much.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Why I associate my self with medical professsionals who do take a more integrative approach then just hormones as many cases I deal with is when Dr's are not sure what to do next.. Simple hormones cases are a walk in park compared to full blown autistic and other neurological cases I am working on. I have 2 in texas (san antonio and austin) and many more across the united states and soon internationally. All I am is Dr's research tool in challenging cases who gives them possibilities which have not been looked into. They are the ones to initiate the tests I suggest and over see the treatments which I recommend.
I've tried to find a reason not to like you - but I can't! LOL!

I like your posts in this forum ... I like the "whole person" approach you take because, you are right - the body is a complicated system of sub-systems and often, a problem is really just a symptom of something else that's hard to find. Doctors these days do "cookie cutter" and "assembly line" work ... "What Low T? Welly Welly Well ... Here's ya some T!"

I wonder Matrix - have you ever thought about making a post (or thread really) that talks about all these compounds people use on the forum and the potential that they can downregulate HPTA permanently?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I've tried to find a reason not to like you - but I can't! LOL!

I like your posts in this forum ... I like the "whole person" approach you take because, you are right - the body is a complicated system of sub-systems and often, a problem is really just a symptom of something else that's hard to find. Doctors these days do "cookie cutter" and "assembly line" work ... "What Low T? Welly Welly Well ... Here's ya some T!"

I wonder Matrix - have you ever thought about making a post (or thread really) that talks about all these compounds people use on the forum and the potential that they can downregulate HPTA permanently?
I.will.when time is right..
I have things i am.working with people on.things which will greatly benefit a people greatly more research needs.to be done. I am.working on cases of autistic children which are much more.challenging.then anything people.are dealing with.here. By working these cases with help out people.on.here tremendously.

charley

charley

Awards
Listen Bro......I know of people that one guy who gets 400mgs a week......maybe you would be better off looking on other sites for more info.....

.....some guys are ego maniacs, and need to sound very important.......their game is [I know everything, you know nothing]...

........charley

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Listen Bro......I know of people that one guy who gets 400mgs a week......maybe you would be better off looking on other sites for more info.....

.....some guys are ego maniacs, and need to sound very important.......their game is [I know everything, you know nothing]...

........charley
Yep, its called.6 years.working with medical professionals helping to.stream.line individual.protocols for that person. If you.need all.that testosterone then there is something else out of wack plain and.simple. Its only.a.matter of a time till it catches up with them.i.see.if.on.a weekly.basis.guys complaining of.having good.test.numbers feeling like crap because some.antiaging place put them on.generic protocol. As long as they get their money thats.all.that matters.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is with you guys and the constant use of periods? Even if you have anything good to say, it makes it unreadable.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
What is with you guys and the constant use of periods? Even if you have anything good to say, it makes it unreadable.
I am android phone and period is right next to the space bar

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

........charley
No matter what, 400mg is a lot. I know, I started this CYCLE with it and it was night and day difference compared to normal. If you are using test prop I would challenge anyone to see what 100mg EOD is like for a long period of time, that is one hell of an aggressive dose and too much for many. The side effects like water retention, estrogen build up if not managed, high BP, negative effects on lipids are all real problems past 200-250mgs. All the positive benefits of test tend to go down on the other side of the paraballa after 250-300mgs unless it is managed closely. Heck my 64 year old father noticed a huge difference from androgel and that is nothing close to that dose.

charley

charley

Awards
AND HE DIED FOR OUR SINS

...Tom......300mgs a wk.....is o.k........you may need to get used to it. I do what is known as 'cruise & blast'......for 'TRT' I do 300mgs a wk..
the increase once or twice a year to 600mgs [2 - 3wks] then 800mgs [2- 3 wks] then 100mgs [2 - 3wks]....then back to my normal 300mgs. a wk....I have anti e's if I need them, but I don't . No post cycle therapy because I'm still doing my 300mgs a wk.....

I used to be here at AM ..but not so much anymore......you have, on this site a post whore[matrix] who knows everything ....He looks like he never works out....has a fancy avatar[needs a blonde to look important]...my avatar is me ....i don't think he uses test...he is more than willing to tell 'one and all' the great things he does and will do for mankind.....and how he has suffered for us all...I have to keep my mouth shut as not to offend his 'GREATNESS' ..he will go on forever about his many deeds......is very boring for me..... its a real drag when you need advice and only have an ego maniac to advise.........good luck.........feel free to pm me if you want......charley

charley

charley

Awards
No matter what, 400mg is a lot. I know, I started this CYCLE with it and it was night and day difference compared to normal. If you are using test prop I would challenge anyone to see what 100mg EOD is like for a long period of time, that is one hell of an aggressive dose and too much for many. The side effects like water retention, estrogen build up if not managed, high BP, negative effects on lipids are all real problems past 200-250mgs. All the positive benefits of test tend to go down on the other side of the paraballa after 250-300mgs unless it is managed closely. Heck my 64 year old father noticed a huge difference from androgel and that is nothing close to that dose.
I am 62 yrs old.....work out every day......I use test prop at times[50mgs to 100mgs] for a pop......I feel great....but you are right, not every body can, so if you can't.. don't. I hated androgel but to each his own....I'm only saying...don't mean to offend just that we all don't need to live in fear of using test. I want to live forever.....but maybe I can't........lol

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
lol Charley your a funny but rude dude I think for the most part Matrix does try and help and has some great ideas that have helped a lot of people so you probably shouldn;t be so harsh but anyway.

Just a thought from what I have read if you blast and cruise and blast to high you run the risk of down regulating receptors which has the effect of making your normal dose lets say 200mgs per week less effective. (I am sure more knowledgeable people can chime in and further explain or shoot this view down) Hence I would say try a graduall increase find a sweet spot and don't go over ... its not worth the potential negative sides.

I have found my sweet spot at 75mg every 4 days Sub Q. At a 100mgs every 4 days my decent muscle growth, aggression, outrages sex drive!!! and increasese in acne is obvious to all those around me to top it off gyno came back ... I am happy for now with the slow and steady gains of 75mg every 4 days and the quality of life this provides me.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
lol Charley your a funny but rude dude I think for the most part Matrix does try and help and has some great ideas that have helped a lot of people so you probably shouldn;t be so harsh but anyway.

Just a thought from what I have read if you blast and cruise and blast to high you run the risk of down regulating receptors which has the effect of making your normal dose lets say 200mgs per week less effective. (I am sure more knowledgeable people can chime in and further explain or shoot this view down) Hence I would say try a graduall increase find a sweet spot and don't go over ... its not worth the potential negative sides.

I have found my sweet spot at 75mg every 4 days Sub Q. At a 100mgs every 4 days my decent muscle growth, aggression, outrages sex drive!!! and increasese in acne is obvious to all those around me to top it off gyno came back ... I am happy for now with the slow and steady gains of 75mg every 4 days and the quality of life this provides me.
Charely,
The pics os who I am as the blonde is an extention of me and is my fiancee. Oh I do not work out. Please give me a break. I am will be going for my pro natural card in the fall and probably stronger lbs for lbs then most people in year plus 10-15 years. Most gyms in Philly I can not train into because machines do not go up high enough. Thread whore ( I have been called worse), who provides the lastest information and reseach dr's will not know about many years down the road which has prevent a person from being lead down the wrong path or maximize current HRT. Number one I don't stoop down the the level which other people do by bashing people. Funny part is its the people who are slamming come crying back months later saying they should have listen. Its a free country and people are entitled to their opionon I am used to getting slammed and could careless what people think anymore..So don't worry my feelings are not hurt :18:. If it works more power too you...

Once you get over 150 mgs the likely hood it being converted to DHT, or e2 is significant increased and there becomes a shift from the benefit to risk ratio. If you have everything else in tuned. Lifestlye, GI, liver pathways,neurologically, stress management, adrenals, thyroid, GH, all that testoterone is not need. Its really compensating for something else which is low or our of balance. Sad part is that only 5% of the Dr's out there look at all the person system. This reason is why people never get well because people are chasing lab levels, trying to self medicate which some of them are successful, but some years later find out they had hidden underlying issues which HRT made worse resulting in them being back at square one feeling worse then they started. Cases I am used to are Dr's patients having optimal hormones levels, but still feeling like crap because people think hormones are the magic key. Now we are finding out that its just a small part of the equation due to the fact of we have environmental factors, poor lifestyes, DNA alterations ect.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You people in this forum who think and say that 300 or 400mg a week is fine, are pretty f*(ng crazy to be saying things like that.

Do you realize the normal range for test is about 300-900? Do you have any idea where 300-400mg of test brings your total levels on labs? Somewhere over 2000.

Do you have any idea what your hematocrit, LIPIDS, BP, etc etc will be like in the long term on this dose? Have ANY of you heard that you can downregulate your androgen receptors due to over-saturation in the long run? WOW... seriously a lot of you here have no clue

Just because a lot of clinics hand out hefty doses like candy, doesn't make it right or healthy. Seriously - you people need to do more research - this is your health and your body. Most clinics are after one thing and one thing only - your money.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Totally agree. It is killing me over here to read people trying to justify the need for 300+mg of test for any reason. I would never claim to be an expert, but common sense would tell me that I would need to look at other factors or switch doctors if that was being recommended.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree. It is killing me over here to read people trying to justify the need for 300+mg of test for any reason. I would never claim to be an expert, but common sense would tell me that I would need to look at other factors or switch doctors if that was being recommended.
Most 90% guys can get by on 100-120 mgs a week when everything else is tuned up. I even have Dr's having their patient's at 70 -80 mgs a week feel like a million bucks because they are now finally "tuned up" no hormonally but systemically. Once the underlying causes is found there are a bunch of younger guys who are coming off of HRT who never needed it in the first place. In many cases it was only maskng issues. This is the mentality I am educated drs who I am working with in going. Less drugs, less variables, and honestly if you can feel better with out sticking your self great. I do feel HRT has its place in certain cases no doubt. When you complement it along with looking at other factors as I have been mentioning the health benefits are amplified. Good case and point, young guy <30 on HRT from an antiaging clinic had abnormally CBC which looked strange, but had been to other Dr's over the years they ignored it. I did further research into it and reporting my finds to the Dr. Suggest Dr Referred him hemtologist where he was then sent for a bone marrow work up. Findings where he was in beginning stages of cancer. This just one of the many things associate from not having proper check ups done.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've definitely pulled back on my dose in recent months. I'm taking 80mgs test-cyp per week, and about 50mgs of TD DHEA daily (which makes up for the lower T dose while also backfilling DHEA), plus some hydrocortisone. In range and feel no different than I did on 200mgs of t-cyp. Well, actually better because I don't have E2 issues.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've definitely pulled back on my dose in recent months. I'm taking 80mgs test-cyp per week, and about 50mgs of TD DHEA daily (which makes up for the lower T dose while also backfilling DHEA), plus some hydrocortisone. In range and feel no different than I did on 200mgs of t-cyp. Well, actually better because I don't have E2 issues.
As people are starting to see its all about maximizing what is available and finding out why its needed in the first place. More is not better, less is more..

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am curious, since you work with many doctors specializing in TRT, what are recommended levels that you have heard? If you go online, you can find whatever number you want to see, but what do the doctors that you are working with like to see? For a 35-45 yo guy that has their diet in check and are in good physical shape.

charley

charley

Awards

..AJ......I'm happy for you bro, glad its working out.....you are 36yrs old.....I'm not....so much depends on the type of person, of course his 'lordship' will say otherwise.......I've been doing this for 15yrs..I think you live in another time on this site because 'fear' is the reason people listen to him. To each his own.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I am curious, since you work with many doctors specializing in TRT, what are recommended levels that you have heard? If you go online, you can find whatever number you want to see, but what do the doctors that you are working with like to see? For a 35-45 yo guy that has their diet in check and are in good physical shape.
When working with Drs, there are multiple factors which need to be looked at. One may need higher T to compensate at the beginning. As other factors are brought into balance dosage may be reduced. Every one is different, problem is that 90% of the Dr's given HRT do not look to outside variables such as lifestyles, sleep hygiene, nutrition, ect. On HRT about TT 600-1000 at the mid point to trough on multiple injections per week, e2 20-25, shbg, 20-25. It really depends on a person's symptoms. When correcting sleep reduced the need for need of testosterone due to the increased production of GH. Now the testosterone does not have to do the work of the GH and can be used for more anabolic properties. Correcting other issues alters the need for testosterone or makes it more useful.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
..AJ......I'm happy for you bro, glad its working out.....you are 36yrs old.....I'm not....so much depends on the type of person, of course his 'lordship' will say otherwise.......I've been doing this for 15yrs..I think you live in another time on this site because 'fear' is the reason people listen to him. To each his own.
Are you paranoid or have a mental disorder? Real question.

TRT dose doesn't depend on age. Either you have problems understanding simple logic, or you're just plain ignorant. Possibly both.

charley

charley

Awards
Charely,
The pics os who I am as the blonde is an extention of me and is my fiancee. Oh I do not work out. Please give me a break. I am will be going for my pro natural card in the fall and probably stronger lbs for lbs then most people in year plus 10-15 years. Most gyms in Philly I can not train into because machines do not go up high enough. Thread whore ( I have been called worse), who provides the lastest information and reseach dr's will not know about many years down the road which has prevent a person from being lead down the wrong path or maximize current HRT. Number one I don't stoop down the the level which other people do by bashing people. Funny part is its the people who are slamming come crying back months later saying they should have listen. Its a free country and people are entitled to their opionon I am used to getting slammed and could careless what people think anymore..So don't worry my feelings are not hurt :18:. If it works more power too you...

Once you get over 150 mgs the likely hood it being converted to DHT, or e2 is significant increased and there becomes a shift from the benefit to risk ratio. If you have everything else in tuned. Lifestlye, GI, liver pathways,neurologically, stress management, adrenals, thyroid, GH, all that testoterone is not need. Its really compensating for something else which is low or our of balance. Sad part is that only 5% of the Dr's out there look at all the person system. This reason is why people never get well because people are chasing lab levels, trying to self medicate which some of them are successful, but some years later find out they had hidden underlying issues which HRT made worse resulting in them being back at square one feeling worse then they started. Cases I am used to are Dr's patients having optimal hormones levels, but still feeling like crap because people think hormones are the magic key. Now we are finding out that its just a small part of the equation due to the fact of we have environmental factors, poor lifestyes, DNA alterations ect.
.....I don't want to play 'fear factor' with you......always scaring people from self-help....I've never been to a doctor...but I know how to read..
and have a computer........by the by,,, my gym in Philly...Powerhouse...has dumb-bells as high as 250lbs ,but thats not enough for you..we are an old school gym....we do have a ton of machines as well...but are known for our free weights...and to use 'matrix' as your name , and have your photo[with girl] ...why not just call yourself 'TOM CRUISE'......'HUNK of HUNK'S'......take your clothes off....let see that ripped body....& do
you use test? or are you on 'TRT'??????

charley

charley

Awards
Are you paranoid or have a mental disorder? Real question.

TRT dose doesn't depend on age. Either you have problems understanding simple logic, or you're just plain ignorant. Possibly both.
..........yea both *******........call me when you hit 60.......

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this........charley character seems..........like a.....very unstable person.......exactly who you......want hopped up on......excessive test........

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
As you can see i am a fat slob...Oh the one on rising Sun blvd. Does Bob still own it or did he sell it? You go up to Champs nutrition store which Otis still owes. I know them all :22: see the great thing about forums you never know who you can run into.. As people in Philly know the gym community is like the mafia, you always have the connections. Ok now back to topic...
locker room.jpg

macgyver1

Awards

I have heard of guys doing this with DHEA. On the other hand, I also heard you dont need to supplement it unless you are low. If you would, could you explain your thoughts on DHEA supplementation? Good/bad? Some guys say it is totally necessary and it will just convert to e2. I would love to hear some thoughts on this.

Thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
200 puts your average over top of normal range regardless of your HPTA functionality.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

........charley
I know a guy who eats 1 meal a day, rice and beans and once in a while a little protein, and he's an ifbb pro - Max Charles. Just because one person does something doesn't mean its a good idea.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have heard of guys doing this with DHEA. On the other hand, I also heard you dont need to supplement it unless you are low. If you would, could you explain your thoughts on DHEA supplementation? Good/bad? Some guys say it is totally necessary and it will just convert to e2. I would love to hear some thoughts on this.

Thanks
DHEA has been shown to convert somewhat to E2 when taken orally. Transdermal DHEA doesn't have the same effect. When DHEA hits contacts with certain enzymes in the skin as well, a lot of it can get converted to testosterone.

Most people on TRT will eventually need to supplement with DHEA/Preg at some point, as they become shutdown. For myself, I needed DHEA prior to TRT because of low DHEA-S (adrenal issues).

I had personally avoided it for a long time because oral DHEA gives me acne. I now only use transdermal dhea w/pregnenalone. DHEA has a huge list of effects in the body. I wouldn't let it drop down while on TRT, I think it's fairly necessary for people to supplement with it while on TRT especially if they are taking hCG (HCG utilizes a lot of DHEA).

macgyver1

Awards
DHEA has been shown to convert somewhat to E2 when taken orally. Transdermal DHEA doesn't have the same effect. When DHEA hits contacts with certain enzymes in the skin as well, a lot of it can get converted to testosterone.

Most people on TRT will eventually need to supplement with DHEA/Preg at some point, as they become shutdown. For myself, I needed DHEA prior to TRT because of low DHEA-S (adrenal issues).

I had personally avoided it for a long time because oral DHEA gives me acne. I now only use transdermal dhea w/pregnenalone. DHEA has a huge list of effects in the body. I wouldn't let it drop down while on TRT, I think it's fairly necessary for people to supplement with it while on TRT especially if they are taking hCG (HCG utilizes a lot of DHEA).
Do you make your own transdermal DHEA or do you have it compounded? Also what kind of doesage do you run?

Thanks again!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use N2BM Transaderm. I think 4 pumps = 75mgs dhea, but it also has preg, resveratrol, chrysin and 7,8 benzoflavone
I use between 2-4 pumps everyday.

I'm due for new labs on this protocol though, so I'm not actually sure how much this is boosting my test by.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I use N2BM Transaderm. I think 4 pumps = 75mgs dhea, but it also has preg, resveratrol, chrysin and 7,8 benzoflavone
I use between 2-4 pumps everyday.

I'm due for new labs on this protocol though, so I'm not actually sure how much this is boosting my test by.
I like their brand of TD but I respond better to sublingual from compounding pharmacy I goto.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established