Should I donate blood immediately BEFORE or AFTER labs?

1. Should I donate blood immediately BEFORE or AFTER labs?

Getting pellets re-insertd in 2 weeks. I have persistently borderline high HCT and RBC even with blood donations every 7 weeks.
    So next week I go in for my labs to check my levels. I am also due to drop a pint of blood. should I donate a couple of days before or a couple of days after the labs, or does it even matter?

2. Quote Originally Posted by jonko View Post
    Getting pellets re-insertd in 2 weeks. I have persistently borderline high HCT and RBC even with blood donations every 7 weeks.
    So next week I go in for my labs to check my levels. I am also due to drop a pint of blood. should I donate a couple of days before or a couple of days after the labs, or does it even matter?
    A week or two before the blood work. Also, drink all the water you can hold the night before and the next morning before you do blood work.....water, water, water......
    •   

3. Well just got my labs, looks like I don't need to donate blood this time around:

I just got my labs back. It has now been exactly 12 weeks since I had pellets inserted.
    Quest
    Total T 631 Range 240-820
    E2 33 Range < 39
    Hct 48
    RBC 5.5

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can I donate blood and do the 24 hour urine test on the same day?
    By BigJimCalhoun in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 10:58 PM
  2. How to donate
    By mpkonig in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 10:39 PM
  3. Controlled Labs: White Blood
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 09:29 PM
  4. Controlled Labs White Blood?