NAC and trt

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.77%

NAC and trt

Does anybody take N Acetyl Cysteine along with their hormones? I was curious because I keep reading the health benefits of this product for the liver and its role as an overall antioxident. I keep reading about its muscle building and anti aging ability also.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    Does anybody take N Acetyl Cysteine along with their hormones? I was curious because I keep reading the health benefits of this product for the liver and its role as an overall antioxident. I keep reading about its muscle building and anti aging ability also.
    Better off using gluthithione directly because its not always a straight shot like people think. Too many variables to consider, If a person has Soux gene mutation it can cause major issues. Why again proper testing should be conducted to know what you really need in the first place.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.77%

how much glutathione should be taken?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.5%

Depends on the case, Too much and it will knock you on you butt for days. You can not take oral gluthithione because it will not get up taken into the cells. It needs to be injected, nebulized in order to get it directly.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.77%

isn't that gene abundant in tribal communities?
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.5%

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    isn't that gene abundant in tribal communities?
    Gene mutations in 60-70% of.populations if they get triggered or.not is when the nasty stuff happens. Seeing it more.and more in.people and taking precaution because of it. My interest is reducing the proper environment for specific events to take place before snow ball.effect takes place and the freight train is out.of control...