Help with cns recovery

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone knew of anything other then cutting caffine,stress,ect... to help recovery better.

I already cut coffee to a 1/3 of what iwas drinking and only in morning,just having a hard time recovering from training sometimes,mainly day after squats and deads,having fatigue though out the day some worse then others but the few things i've changed seem to be helping alittle bit.

Im almost done with my training before a delaod(3 more sessions)and dont want to blow out complety,already dropped intensity back some.

Alot of the fatigue is mainly around 12pm(wake at 415-445am)in bed by 9pm so sleep is alright.Diet is very clean,not overtrained just getting harder to recover at times and everything is pointing to cns fatigue.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
You have been in over traning mode for probably close to a year. Once this happens stopping for few weeks is not going to resolve the issues since the stress has already impact HPTA in many ways.

I was wondering if anyone knew of anything other then cutting caffine,stress,ect... to help recovery better.

I already cut coffee to a 1/3 of what iwas drinking and only in morning,just having a hard time recovering from training sometimes,mainly day after squats and deads,having fatigue though out the day some worse then others but the few things i've changed seem to be helping alittle bit.

Im almost done with my training before a delaod(3 more sessions)and dont want to blow out complety,already dropped intensity back some.

Alot of the fatigue is mainly around 12pm(wake at 415-445am)in bed by 9pm so sleep is alright.Diet is very clean,not overtrained just getting harder to recover at times and everything is pointing to cns fatigue.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
I really dont think im overtrained,im still able to increase/advance on every workout,i havn't gottin sick got a good morning h/r,my desire to train is good,reason im dropping intensity down is i feel im at a fine line with recovering and don't want to have anymore fatigue post/after my training session.

I get good days here and there and the few things i/ve changed (less stress,caffine,better sleep when can)are helping some.Eating better to is making a better difference also.