Test rx shortage?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I live in Ohio and went to get my test cyp refilled and Walmart,CVS,and WalGreens were all out. They said its been on back order for a couple months now. I had to go to the next city over and get it at a Discount Drug Mart. And they only had 1 10ml left. Everyone having this prob or is it just Ohio?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I live in Ohio and went to get my test cyp refilled and Walmart,CVS,and WalGreens were all out. They said its been on back order for a couple months now. I had to go to the next city over and get it at a Discount Drug Mart. And they only had 1 10ml left. Everyone having this prob or is it just Ohio?
You guys are going to have to resort to injecting DAA!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a 10ml vial filled last week at Walgreens. I call the day before and they have it for me the next day. If I don't give them a heads up they wouldn't have the 10ml in stock.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I think the transderms are taking over the market,,, big advertising push by androgel,,, lots of perks for doctors who prescribe it,,, sooo pharmacies don't stock as much injectable

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had trouble getting the generic at walmart here in florida, and even the name brand was hard to get for a few months. Luckly my docs office pharmacy had the generic in stock. Whew.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Check out costcos cheaper..64.95 where I get mine 10 CC bottle. of pfzier brand

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
i get mine from the mail order pharmacy of my insurance, based on the way they send it to me they have so much they want to give it away.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i get mine from the mail order pharmacy of my insurance, based on the way they send it to me they have so much they want to give it away.
Then tell them to send me some.:naughty:

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a 10ml vial filled last week at Walgreens. I call the day before and they have it for me the next day. If I don't give them a heads up they usually don't have the 10ml in stock.
The three stores I went to said it has been on manufacturer back order

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The three stores I went to said it has been on manufacturer back order
That's too bad. I got the Watson brand in the 10ml and when I got 1ml's I think it was Paddock. I'm in MA but I would think it's manufactured at the same location.